The Interview - Sunny

The Heart of Im Yoona

Should I do Buing Buing first? What about use my cute voice and bat my eyelashes. I could point to my smile and make a cute noise. I should do that. Sunny adjusted her tight shirt once more time to make sure that she was showing off enough cleavage. It’s the most appealing thing she has since she is short. It makes up for it. The lady with the clipboard kept trying to keep her eyes on the door but occasionally glanced over at the girl’s giant melons. ert lady. Keep your eyes off. These are only for Yoona. Sunny rotated away from the lady just to hide her beauties. Once Sunny turned back round the lady was gone out of sight. Finally! “Miss Lee Soonkyu you may come in now” She called out as she exited the room.

“MMMMMMMMAHH” Sunny squeed out pointing both her fingers to , which was wide open. “Ahhhh Kyeopta. Cute.” Yoona blushed a bit at the figure who did Aegyo in front of her. First thing Yoona noticed was not her face was the girls melons. Those are giant s. I mean I have never seen books so big. “Ummm Hello?” Suuny was confused why the girl was staring at her. “Ohh.. sorry. It’s just... your s are huge!” Yoona accidentally let out. OOPS!  “I get that a lot. It makes up for the fact I am short. I broke my growth plates when I was naïve and young so that’s why I am a shorty.” Sunny confessed not wanting her s to be the star of her show. Nice job my precious. “Is that also why you do aegyo?” Yoona asked once the girl sat down in her seat. “Wow you ask questions fast.” Sunny took a sip of the soda that was placed in front of her and looked at the girl. “Well we only have 30 minutes and I like to ask about the things you put on your paper.” Yoona responded. “Buing Buing” Sunny curled up her fists and rolled them like tears. “SQUEEEE” Yoona let out a squee because this girl is so cute. She is just as cute as Seohyun. This is going to be so hard. She is really good at this. I can’t help but SQUEEE It’s so cute. “You are cute when you blush.” Sunny said in a baby voice that practically almost made Yoona faint. “Stop it....” Yoona was covering with her hand to avoid squeeing anymore. “You want more.” Sunny teased the girl with a peace sign by her eye smiling face.

“GAHHHH. Who ordered you to do aegyo? Why don’t you do regular TV shows instead of radio host? Then everyone will see your aegyo.” Yoona quickly changed the topic hoping that the girl would actually stop messing with her. “I am trying to become an MC. This is my first step though. I start out hosting popular radio shows and then they said I could move to television.” Sunny explained. “You aren’t on this show just to get famous are you?” Yoona teased. “Well not really but I can’t really help it if someone sees me on here and wants me on their show.” Sunny laughed. “I would put you on my show... OH wait.” Yoona face palmed at her own statement. STUPID SHE IS ON MY SHOW! I’m just embarrassing myself in front of her.” “You know when you open your mouth open wide like that. You have your own type of aegyo.” Sunny explained how cute she was acting. “Also when you squee. It’s just so cutee.” “Okay we need to stop being so cute.” Yoona looked at the paper in front of her for any more topics to talk about.

“Uh it also says on here you like to dye and change your hair weekly?” Yoona asked reading off the paper. “Yes. My hair used to be long and brown. You can’t tell though. There are many girls with long brown hair. Though I do miss it, I was told I should have something that differentiates myself from the girls. So when you see me next you probably won’t see me in my usual pixie blonde haircut.” “Hmm what will you have then?” Yoona asked out of curiosity. “What’s your favorite color?” Sunny asked. “Green.” “Then I will come with green hair. It says there will be free days right? I will be allowed to go dye my hair then?” Sunny asked remembering the email they sent her. “Ahh yes free days you can do whatever you want. Just don’t go around spoiling the show. There will be cameras on you guys so we will know if you tell anything.” Yoona told her. “I have to film something’s during that time so I will not always be around on free days.” “Ahh I see thank you for the explanation” “Are there many short girls like me?” Sunny added worried that her height was a problem. “Actually I only so far met one person taller than me. I think there is one other girl who is shorter than you. She’s not as extrovert as you are though.” “Oh good that makes me feel a lot better about being short.” “If there isn’t anything else I have to get going because I have to talk with my radio host manager. Since I got this offer, I will not be able to host as much. Maybe on the free days I will be able to.” “I would like to come on one day and promote the show if that is okay? My Manager told me to ask that.” “Ahh yes that sounds fun. I will tell my boss. He will be so happy.” Sunny smiled brightly. They both said their dues and Sunny left confident she and the girl were able to connect.

“Yes manager. She said we will be able to go on the radio and talk about the show. I will do that one of my free days okay. I don’t want to do it too early because people will think I favor her. I’m just telling you that I will be on there like you wanted. Yes, I’m going to see the house we will be staying in right now. From the pictures it looks good.” Yoona spoke on the phone with her manager getting ready for the rest of her day.