1

Just another Guy
Standing up on stage, the fans looking up at him and screaming their heads off for him, JaeJoong was in love. He loved the fame, loved to see the fans go crazy for him. It was all a high to him. A high that no matter how hard he tried, the drugs couldn't meet. If he ever had to choose between the drugs that ran through his veigns or the music that ran through his soul, JaeJoong knew he'd choose the music. Because he didn't HAVE to choose at this point though, the blonde haired rocker did both. Of course, he never went up on stage high. That was saved for afterwards. He ddin't need to look like a fool up there in front of the fans who loved him so much. So many artists ended up losing respect from their fans for doing stupid like that, JaeJoong didn't want to be another one.
 
Moving to the music, JaeJoong clutched the microphone in his hands and stared out at all the girls. Winking at a small group in particular, JaeJoong smirked when the girls started to scream in reaction and fight over just who he'd winked at. They were all attractive, he didn't really care who won. Even if one of them won, it didn't really matter anyways. Tonight he had no plans of entertaining groupies. Nope, he had other fish to fry. Or rather, had other things to do. Maybe if they were persistant he'd let them tag along, but for now his mind was set on finishing up the gig, getting a drink or two and then heading out to his dealer to get a hit.
 
Never really wanting to stop singing, JaeJoong goofed off for a few minutes after their set was done. Going to the guitarist, JaeJoong stole his guitar and went back to his place, playing a solo while the rest of the group rolled their eyes and then listened to the song. JaeJoong had been working on it for a while now and this was the first gig that he'd be showing it off. Of course the others knew he was preparing it, but they figured he'd at least wait until all the parts of the song were complete before 'releasing it' to the public. Oh well, JaeJoong was very impulsive and went to his own beat without caring what anyone else really said or thought about. As long as the fans were happy, he was happy.
 
Once he was completely done up on stage, JaeJoong went to return his stolen guitar to his bandmate and then headed to the back room where they would get changed and then head back out into the crowd. Another band was on after them so JaeJoong and the others were certain the attention would be off them long enough for them to get a few drinks and then go and move on to bigger and better things. "Yah, I'm buying the first round, you guys thirsty?" JaeJoong asked his band members who told him to go ahead and get a few beers for them and they'd be out in a minute. Grinning, JaeJoong nodded and headed out into the crowd, bobbing his head a little to the music while he pushed through people. People who were luckily too distracted by the band currently playing to really mob him for his attention.
 
Getting to the bar, JaeJoong plopped down in an empty seat there and reached a hand forward to get the bartender's attention. "Four beers, two sojus annnddddd a shot offffff something sweet. Surprise me." Jaejoong said with a grin and a wink. Suddenly though, someone chimed in and said, "Make that two something sweets and I'll pay for them" causing JaeJoong to turn quickly at the voice at his side. The owner of the voice was a stranger though. A rather...handsome...stranger. "Well hello there. Are you a fan?" JaeJoong asked the man who simply shook his head before he showed off his large pearly whites and leaned in a little so they wouldn't have to yell as loud over the guitar squeals that were currently bouncing off the walls, feeding their souls. "This was my first time listening to you guys. I usually prefer something I can dance to but you just looked really good up there." The male said, putting a hand on JaeJoong's knee suggestively.
 
"Hmmmm I could give you something to dance to if you wanted." JaeJoong said, putting his hand ontop of the other male's hand on his knee. Just then though, the beers, soju and shots were placed on the bar in front of them and the brunette stranger took his hand off of the blonde's knee and picked his shot up. "That sounds like a challenge." The stranger said before then holding his shot up for JaeJoong to clink with and then the two threw their shots back. Damn that tasted good. his lips, JaeJoong looked in the shot glass and pouted a little, wanting more of whatever the hell that was.
 
"Hey bartender! What was that called?" JaeJoong asked, practically climbing over the bar for more. "Alien ." The bartender responded with a grin and came back to them to take the empty shot glasses. "Can we get more?" JaeJoong asked before then turning towards the male at his side. "I'll pay for the next round too. Put it on my tab." The stranger said with an eyesmile, causing JaeJoong to smile widely and turn quickly back towards the bartender who nodded and went to mix them up the shots. Watching more closely now, JaeJoong saw there were a couple apple flavored drinks put together as well as some sugar and...something else he hadn't seen. Then it was all mixed together and poured into the two shot glasses. Another shot glass was then taken out and the remaining alcohol was put into that as the bartender brought it to them. "This one's on the house." The bartender said with a smile then went to tend to other needy customers.
 
"I'm Jung YunHo" The stranger finally said before then raising up his glass. JaeJoong leaned in a little with his own shot glass and said, "Kim Jaejoong. Nice to meet you YunHo-ssi" The two then clinked glasses again and threw back the bright green shots. A goofy smile then appeared on JaeJoong's lips as he turned towards the free shot and then looked towards Yunho. "You or me?" JaeJoong asked, putting a hand on Yunho's knee and watched with satisfaction as the slightly larger male then motioned for him to have it. "You seem to really be enjoying them." He said as reasoning for giving up the shot. JaeJoong then refrained from throwing a hand up in victory and quickly grabbed the shot up, accidentally spilling some of the sweet alcohol on his fingers before then throwing the shot back.
 
With a loud happy sigh, Jaejoong put the glass down with the others. About to move his fingers to his lips, Jaejoong was shocked when Yunho's strong hands took his delicate hand and he moved JaeJoong's fingers to his lips, gently the little bit of liquid off. Damn that was hot. Really hot. "Jung YunHo-ssi. Are you trying to seduce me?" JaeJoong asked playfully with a grin. "Hmmmmm is it working?" Yunho responded, cocking his head to the side ever so slightly before releasing JaeJoong's hand. Hell yeah it was working.
 
------------------
AN: sorry this took so long to update! I'd been working on it at work and it took me a bit to get this chapter finished. ALSO. Not sure why it's marked as M. Maybe it's a glitch?! THIS CHAPTER ISNT M THOUGH SO IDK!!!!! Hopefully I can try unclicking the M later ;~;