Chapter 1

Behind The Scars






Scars.


Never ending slashes on he's arms , legs and heart . Most of them had pales and dissipated with time, but the ones in he's heart would never disappear . The boy was both mentally and physically tired, but mostly lonely.


Even with people surrounding  him or trying to enter he's life , its as if they weren't there. Like he's was living in a dark empty void with nothing but darkness.


He had tried to end he's life many times, but at every single try , it seemed like someone knew. As if that person was keeping tabs on him  and saved him each time to make him continue the life he hated so much. Was that even possible? Utterly ridiculous if anybody heard he's side of the story . But he's soul .... He's soul had died a long time ago.


The boy walked on the empty sidewalks of the night . To walk during daylight felt too dull for her. With he's hand in he's leather jacket he kept he's eyes fixed on a point as she trailed he's legs slowly.


A couple he's age strolled the opposite way from he's and their laugh got cut as they noticed him. They suddenly stared at him like he had something on he's face.


But he did.


An old cut had scared from one of he's attempts to kill himself and had destroyed or taintedhes prince like features some said. It started near him right ear and ended near the corner of he's lips . Even after 5 years the scars was still visible and didn't seem like it would fade anytime soon.


" Oh my gosh . Did you see the gash on he's face? It looks hideous. " The girl whispered to the boy and he shushed her before leaving . he ignored the strangers remark and continued he's  silent route to he's apartment.

 

After 25 minutes , he halted in front of an old looking building with apartments that seemed like they were going to fall at any moment . The outside walls were dirtied with spots of dried dirt and stains resulting from the mossy wood. The windows that were once clear , looked hazy . The front door had no handle and so anybody could get in.


He lightly kicked the door with a sigh and went up the stairs until he reached the 7th floor. Fishing he's hands in he's pocket , he fiddled with the key and tried to turn the knob.


" Damn it " he cussed under he's breath . He's door was jammed for a weeks and the stupid janitor hadn't repaired it yet. Heck , he hadn't seen the man since a year ago.


The boy grabbed the bridge of he's nose and let him back slid down the surface of he's door . He took he's jacket off and threw it on the opposire wall which landed in a soft thud . He blew a raspberry abd grabbed he's jacket again .


Without hesitating,he went down the stairs and exited the building . As it was a sunday , he headed off to the underground bar he always went to , thinking there would be less drunk assed man there . But it was still a bar.


" Hey Red wassup ." A boy called him out. Since nobody knew he's real name, they all just called him red. He nodded at him with a small smirk as he walked his way.
 

He nodded back unnafected, and he made way for him to get inside . He inwardly groaned  when he saw boys and man oggling him even through there were girls wearing clothes that couldn't even be called clothes for that matter.

Wasn't the gash on  he's face enough to repel those dogs? Clearly not. A boy  was still a boy to thier eyes.


For him, all men were pathetic . They act all tough , like they can manipulate whatever they want. When really, the only thing that could make them weak were girls.


Making he's way to the bar stools, he rolled he's eyes hearing them say things about him . Hello, he was still there.


" Idiots..." he mumbled and plopped on one of the chairs.

The bartender smiled and chuckled , " ty day huh. "

With a sarcastic smile he replied , " Yup, pretty much"

The boy nodded , " Well sweetheart everyone goes through ty stuff sometimes. " He looked at him with a eyes that portayed something dark even through he had a smile that contradicted himself .


Red sighed and he asked a rhetorical question, " The usual i guess? " His eyes became playful again and he foreced a small smirk .

How could be sad and in pain then completely hide their reall emotions with a simple smile ? It felt unreal and completely fake to him . If you felt sad, you stayed sad. If you were happy, you stayed happy . That's how it was supposed to be. and since he couldn't do any of those , he tried to stay indifferent . It was less complicated for her.


After two hours he started feeling a bit tired , probably because of all the alcohol inside he's system . He drank he's last glass in one shot and thanked the bartender before leaving he's chair. In a few more steps he was already outside breathing the air. Only now he noticed how stuffy he felt inside the bar.


"Red! Wanna take a puff?" A guy said as some of boys roared and laughed in the silent night. The boy blinked at them and left without saying a word . " Aw . come on Red! You know you want to!" One slurred and quickly forgot him aftyer taking another puff.

Continuing he's walk, he halted in front of a park . He's eyes wandered from the slide to the swings and he felt he's chest suddenly tighten. With a frown,she unconsciously stepped closer to the swings . He's right hand reached out to touch the rusty old chain and after a few moments he grasped it. Red sat on the swing and looked down at he's feet when a sad smile came upon he's face.

Then he gazed up at the sky , seeing a start shine brighter that the others and softly spoke up, " Umma-yaa~... I hope you are doing well . Are you still watching over me? You shouldn't . There's no need to waste your time and energy on me. I'm a broken soul and nobody can fis that. I want to be with you so much, but every-" he's voice cracked.

He took a deep breath before continuing , " Every time i try , someone knows. That person keeps me from being with you. I may sound crazy but it's true. Do you believe me umma? I'm talking as if there was some guardian angel watching over me. It's insane. "

Red shook he's head in disbelief while closing he's eyes. He's hands untangled themselves from the chains as he reached to he's back pocket . He's lifeless eyes stared at the item in he's fingers and he clenched he's jaw.

"It's time," he said to himself and frowned .

Red got up on he's feet and glanced around to be sure there would be no one to save him again. She took one last deep breath and prepared to shoot the bullet through he's head for the last time. A sudden death without the need to go through any pain whatsoever.


Finally , he though.

Red closed he's eyes and could almost hear the click- " STOP!" a voice made him snap back from he's almost death trance.


Because of the sudden shock that went through he's, the finger that was still on the trigger pulled and BANG. Red was now fully alatmed because the ringing of the weapon was extremely eerie and felt like he's ear was about to fall off. He quickly looked around to see if he harmed anybody besides himself and he wished it was the opposite.

" Hoooooly ! " the person growled loudly in much frustration and annoyment .
"You just had to pull that damn trigger? "

Red blinked at the boy holding both his ears with his hands. He guessed he was trying to block the noise from he's gun when he had suddenly pulled it.

When he realized that stranger had ruined he's opportunity to die he gasped and stomped he's way to him, " Why did you disturb me you idiot! " and jabbed a finger on his chest at each word.

The boy looked at him in disbelief and scoffed at how adsurd he was, " Excuse me? I saved your life and you call me an idiot? " He gave him a look which screamed 'find the error'


A feeling of pure hatred was building itsefl at the pit of he's stomach. He tightened he's hands as he's body started to shake . From frustration? Pain? Desperation? Or agony? All of the above.


He said with a low voice that could scare anybody who knew about he's 'temper,' " Didn't you maybe consider the fact that i may have wanted to die? " He's eye twitched and he saw a flicker of confusion in the boy's eyes. He smirked with no emotion whatsoever at his idiotic mind.

He frowned and whispered with a soft voice, "what?"

Red didn't feel like replying him anymore.

Then an awkward silence had filled the chilly air . He blinked and finally took the time to actually look at his face.

Pretty boy.

That was the first thing that popped up on he's mind as he analyzed his face. Ah... A pretty boy . The kind of boys he hated so much . Their looks always deceived and that wouldno't change.


The stranger was wearing dark denim jeans with a thin lined navy blue and red sweater. He was tall, not gigantic but taller than him. He had pure black hair that looked soft and fluffly like the wind had naturally coffed it. Under his chesnut eyes were little puffy eyebags which made him look tired but not in the exhausted type through, it made him look more human he though. His lips were plump and looked soft to touch . Too soft even.

And since it was dark, he couldn't see his skin much,but he somewhat looked like he was naturally tanned. Huh. When he finally snapped out of he's thoughts he remebered something that had long been nagging him. " Are you the mystery savior ?"

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
It may just chapter one but it really took me so long T__T and finally i'm done with this chapter one \o/ and sorry if it was really long eue
 

But please do enjoy ~ leave some comment it will be my pleasure and u know. subscribing and up vote too \O/