Chapter 5

You're My Boy
 

 

❝05chapter five
_______________________________________________________________________________
                                   DO YOU REALIZE THAT I WAS BESIDE YOU?

"Hey,Baekkie~ let's go downstair. My maid already served the foods."
"Yea, i'm kinda hungry, so let's eat!" Baekhyun nodded.
They then put on casual clothes and then headed the dining room.

After a while eating, Old maid then came to clean the table and  startled by 
Kyungsoo's question."Mmm, how did you know that i brought friends home?"
"Ahh,that. There's a pair of shoe at the door which i thought it's not your." 
maid simply answering and enter the kitchen.
 

"So, we're free now. What should we do?" 
Kyungsoo hold Baek's hand and walk towards front door. 
"I'm pretty bored right now, so how about walking around park?" Baek then wear his shoes. "Okay,then. Park,here we come!" without being able to wear shoes completely.
Kyungsoo ran while holding Baek's hand which made Baek automaticly running.

"Hmmm, Baekkie~ so know that i felt you're precious to me. So then what should
i call you? sweetheart? honey?" Kyungsoo right arm linked Baek's waist which turn
Baekhyun's face turn to red as tomato.
"Maybe, you could call me lik--" as Baekhyun started talking, his phone rang.
~ding, someone 'stranger's name appeared. "Aishhh, this kid. Keep bothering me!"
---poweroffphone---
"Who is it? Why don't you answer it?" Kyungsoo cupped the boy's face.
"Stranger.Keep bothering me." 
"Then, why didn't you say to me? I could meet him." Kyungsoo seems serious.
"Nothing to worry about. I'm just fine." Baekhyun slap Kyungsoo's then ran as fast as he could.
"Hey you! Don't think you can run from me!" Kyungsoo begin his sprint and chase Baek.
"You're belong to me!" *oppss.


________________________________________

"Baby, why you won't answer everytimes I call you." 
"That ing ! He stole my precious person!" kicks table really hard.
"Just watch what'll i do" the evil smiles carves on that person.
"You, should never mess with me,i'm PARK CHANYEOL!" 

________________________________________

In a gym, there's two familiar person chit-chat each other.
From far behind, you can tell by their physical, they're Tao and Kris

"Tao, don't you think that Kyungsoo is not talking to us lately?" Kris chimed.
"Yeah, i noticed that too. It's all because that ing boy. What's his name again?
Baeji? " Tao who just gulped a bottle of juice, sit down on a knitted chair.
"It's Baekhyun, motherfu--"
"Yeah,right, He's Byun ing Baekhyun. The est boy in class.
Act cute and so on" Both of them rolled their eyes.
"Tao, we should plan something to make that down"
Tao just listen and nodding nonstop.

____________________________________________

"Yeah, caught you!" Kyungsoo hold Baekhyun's sweater made him gave up.
"Okay,okay, I gave up *pant. Now, punish me already." he's gulping everytime.
"Of course, i'm gonna do. You hit me so hard!So--" Kyungsoo lifted his arm, ready to slap Baekhyun. He just stood there and close his eyes tightly. As time flowing, his hand with high speed moving towards Baekhyun.*gasp

Baekhyun opened his eyes immediately, his lips. Kyungsoo's lips. Keep touching each other. Just realize it, Kyungsoo seems to be a great kisser.
"Like my punishment, huh?" smiling and pinched Baek's nose.
He just nodded.
"Baekkie~,sit at my back!" 
"Okie!"
"Then let the flight fly"

"Urghh, that ing hijackers! And Baekhyun looks pretty happy with him than with me."
"What am i missing?" 
"Bleh,bleh,bleh"
Chanyeol who watching them far away, disgusted by the way they are together.

 

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

urgghh, sorry for long delay, i'm forgot my password so i cant open.
but now i'm here. I wish i could finish this story.
And i think my wwriting skills are gone. TnT
Anyway, thanks for reading and keep reading.. :D

( h a r l e q u i n. )