Not yet a fan.

Are you my dongsaeng?

Today, you didn’t attend half of your classes because your brother’s girlfriend told you that you should go to the airport to meet your brother. You didn’t understand why but she says something important came up so you ended up walking inside the huge airport with no particular destination. You sighed as you felt this was a really bad day for you.

“Curse this day” you mumbled under your breath when you received a text message.

[Your name], don’t forget that the fan signing is in Myeongdong. BTS will be there at 3pm, don’t be late so that you’d be first in line. Don’t you dare not go because you owe me big time when I helped you sneak out earlier okay?

-Jiyul

You rolled your eyes at your best friend’s text message. Earlier when your brother’s girlfriend texted you that you needed to go to the airport, you were in the middle of Science class so you asked Jiyul to help you sneak out of the campus. Jiyul agreed but there is one condition, you would go to the fan signing of BTS and ask for their autographs for her. Of course you had no other choice and accepted the deal so you pretended to have a stomach ache to get out of the class and Jiyul gladly escorted you to the infirmary and both of you ran to the campus’ gates so you could sneak out.

You blew off your bangs “Where is that stupid brother of mine?” you hissed.

“Who’s stupid?” someone asked you from behind.

You looked back with a frown and saw your brother.

He ruffled your hair and said “Aish...Aren’t you happy to see your handsome brother Byun Baekhyun?”

Yes, your brother is the oh-so-popular main vocalist of EXO, Byun Baekhyun.

“No, not even a bit” you rolled your eyes at your brother.

“Aww I’m so fluttered my dear dongsaeng” Baekhyun smiled at you.

“Why do you need me here? Why are you here? Aren’t you busy? You even asked your girlfriend to call me! Don’t you know I’m in the middle of class earlier?” you bombarded him with questions.

“Hey chill…” He patted your back.

“I.AM.NOT.GONNA.CHILL.BYUN.BAEK.HYUN” you glared at him.

You were 6 years younger than Baekhyun but sometimes you can really be like this especially when he annoys you.

“Okay, I called you here because Mom and Dad told me to do so” he says and you just look at him with a bored expression.

“I’m going to tell you some good news…but let’s get walking first, I don’t want someone to see us here” He says and you follow him behind.

“What’s the point of asking your girlfriend to call me and tell me to come here? Why not call me on the phone and tell me the oh-so-good news?” you said.

He ignored what you said and continued “They’re out of country for a month and you are going to be alone in the house”

“Okay?” you answered and looked at your wrist watch.

“It’s a month young lady! Can you handle things by yourself? Remember don’t let strangers in, be careful, you should call me every time and you can also call my girlfriend if you need anything” he said.

“U-Huh I’ll call you both when you were in the middle of making love with your eyeliners?” you sarcastically said that it earned you a firing glare from Baekhyun.

As Baekhyun continues to blabber about the safety precautions and other reminders you should know so that everything’s going to be fine for a month you are going to be alone, your eyes almost bulge out of their sockets when you looked at your watch and it said 2:30pm.  Oh god Jiyul’s fan signing. You thought.

Looking back at Baekhyun who is so into his talking you stopped walking and turn left, leaving him.

“Sorry oppa” you mumbled as you were running your way to the exit.

You waved for a taxi and quickly get on.

“To Myeongdong please” you say.

I sneaked out of the campus earlier for oppa and now I’m sneaking out of his nonsense talking for a boy group that I don’t even know. You thought.

Meanwhile, it didn’t take long for Baekhyun to realize he was already talking to no one.

“Hey where did she go?” he scratched his head. “That sneaky girl”

Baekhyun read her text message.

Hey Oppa! I’m sorry I need to go somewhere important. Take care okay? P.S. your girlfriend told me you should buy eyeliner because she emptied the last one :)

-[Your name]

Arriving at the venue, you were glad that you were on time and you quickly went to line up.

You read Jiyul’s new text message.

Here’s what you’re going to do, ask them to sign the albums okay? Oh and don’t forget to ask Jimin to write my name in dedication okay? And tell him I love him and he has great abs. And you should ask Jungkook what does he prefer, a Dongsaeng or Noona Girlfriend. Good luck and don’t you dare make a fuss there.

Again, you rolled your eyes at your Best friend’s demands. You don’t know BTS and you’re not a fan yet you had an album of them since Jiyul bought you one. One thing more, you don’t know who the members are, you know their names but not their faces. Luckily, you already know Jungkook but how are you going to know who is Jimin? You remembered what Jiyul said, Jimin is the guy with oh-so-great abs. What would you do? Lift up each of their shirts to see who has that abs?  

Oh God I’m having a mental breakdown. You thought.

Finally, you were next in line.  The persons you got an autograph first was Jin, Suga and J-Hope and you greeted them just to be polite, you also take note of their faces once you honestly told them that you don’t know their name for you were here to get an autograph for a friend.  The next one was Rap Monster, you suddenly remembered that he was the leader and an idea came into you.

“Uhmm May I ask something?” you whispered.

Rap monster smiled “Sure”

“Who is Jimin between the two who are next?” you asked.

He laughed before he answered “The one next to me is V and next one is Jimin”

“Thank you” you said and bowed.

After getting V’s signature, you walked in front of Jimin next.

“Annyeong, what’s your name?” He asked as he smiled.

“No, kindly address it for my friend please” you said.

“Ah…”

“It’s Jiyul” you said and Jimin gave you another smile and write it down along with his signature.

“Here you go” he said.

“Oh uhmm my friend has something to say to you”

“What is it?”

“Uhmm I should just whisper it to you” you shyly said.

“Oh Okay” Jimin said and leaned forward so that you can whisper and it caught the attention of the other 6.

“Jiyul says she loves you and you have great abs” you whispered with flustered cheeks.

Jimin laughed “Tell her thank you and I love her too” he says and smiles.

Finally, you were on the last person, it was Jungkook. You actually like him the most even though you’re still not a fan, you could say he’s your bias.

“Annyeong, is Jimin hyung your bias?” Jungkook asked and you were taken aback by his question, he must’ve seen the thing earlier.

No, you are my bias. You thought.

“Actually No, I-I’m a ne-new fan...so I-I still don’t have a bias yet…yeah that’s it” you stuttered as you lied, of course you didn’t want to say that you were not yet a fan of them in front of him and you won’t tell that he’s your bias either since you’re too shy.

“Oh okay…” He said not really convinced by your answer.

“Oh uhmm my friend wanted to ask you something” you said.

“Hmm what is it?” Jungkook asked as he looked up at you.

“It says, ‘what do you prefer, a dongsaeng or a noona girlfriend?’”

“Are you really sure it’s asked by your friend?” Jungkook smirked at you.

Aish…Don’t smirk at me you look more handsome. Gaah. You thought as you bit your lip.

“I’m sure so just answer it please” you lightly smiled at him and looked like you’re panicking.

Jungkook almost laughed at your expression and continued to sign but when he looked up at you again, he noticed your facial features. She’s beautiful. He thought.

“Excuse me?” you looked at him and Jungkook quickly avoided the gaze, nervous if you actually caught him staring at you.

“Are you my dongsaeng?” Jungkook asked out of the blue as he examines you and noticed you’re wearing a school uniform.

“Huh?” you weirdly look at him but you answered anyway “Uhmm I think so”

Jungkook then again wrote something “Well then, I prefer a dongsaeng girlfriend” He said and smiled at you sweetly.

You were left speechless but then you noticed it has been a long time that you were standing in front of him.

“Oh Uhh I need to go…Thank you” you quickly said and left.

“Wait, you left your album!” Jungkook stood up and followed behind you.

You were still running and you didn’t know why. Did Jungkook indirectly tell you that you’re his type? That he likes younger girls like you?

You felt yourself blushing just by thinking of it but your trail of thoughts left when someone held onto your shoulder, stopping you from walking.

The person walks in front of you, and to your surprise it was Jungkook.

“Hey, you left your album” He said and handed the two albums to you.

“Oh, Thank you” You bowed at him and sheepishly smiled because of embarrassment. How stupid of you to leave the albums behind, Jiyul will definitely kill you if Jungkook didn’t follow you and gave the albums to you.

“No problem. What’s your name?” he asked.

“[Your name]” you answered.

“Well [your name], I hope I’ll see you next time okay? Promise me?” he said.

“Oh uhh Yes I promise” you answered as you can feel your cheeks burning.

“Take care and see you soon dongsaeng” he said as he ruffled your hair and gave you a warm smile.

“Nae, see you soon” you answered and waved goodbye.

He watched you left as you were scanning the albums.

You looked at Jiyul’s album and only Jungkook’s picture has no sign but when you looked at your album, Jungkook had signed it and wrote something:

 ‘To my beautiful dongsaeng,

Nice to meet you!

 Love, Jungkook oppa who prefers a dongsaeng girlfriend like you’

You felt your cheeks burning 10 times than before and you smiled at yourself.

I’ll see you soon Jungkook oppa. You thought.


[A/N] It's done. Tell me what you think! Commentjuseyooooo ^^ Kamsahabnida! Ppyong~*