Look Only At Me

Look Only At Me

Monday morning was probably the most unpleasant morning of the week for most people, especially teenagers. Myungsoo made his way to the school with no spirit at all. Lazily, he yawned as he trudged his way to the bus stop. Last night he was too occupied with the photos he took some days ago at the park.

The camera had been a part of his life ever since his father showed him one many years ago. The contraption amazed him so much—he could capture and save any moment of his life. Even though everything else in the world changed, the photos didn’t. They were all specific moments of time that remained frozen forever.  And that was the best thing he loved about camera. Anytime, anywhere, anyplace the camera was always by his side. It lied on the top of his list of must-have items.

Upon his arrival at the bus stop, Myungsoo realized that he almost missed his bus but fortunately, the driver still waited for him. The bus was packed with many people from all ages. Everyone was busy; it was Monday after all. As he tried to find a comfortable spot amidst the sea of humans, there, at one seat in the back row sat one person who was always the object of his camera.

Lee Sungyeol

The student council president was friendly and tall with chubby cheeks and a bright gummy smile. He was a bit of a prankster but still charming appealing to the students and teachers. Sungyeol was reading a book just like any other typical ‘good’ student. As he sat near the window, the golden sun rays seemed to cast a glow on him that only made him look more handsome, almost like an anime character. The scenery was breath-taking and Myungsoo had to refuse the urge to capture that rarely moment. Considering that he was still in the bus with dozens of people surrounding him, he opted to miss out this chance. Suddenly a pregnant woman boarded the bus; Myungsoo observed her as she scanned the entire vehicle, trying to find an empty seat. However, the bus was full and judging from the looks on the passengers’ faces, no one seemed like they wanted to give up theirs. Sympathizing for the poor woman, Sungyeol stood and asked her to take his seat, which she refused at first but the tall boy was more persistent than he looked. In the end she smiled thanking the boy for his consideration.

From the spot he was standing, Myungsoo could see clearly every little thing that happened. Sungyeol was really a kind person—he was no different from the Lee Sungyeol who had helped him when he was a freshman. A memory came back to him at the instance and Myungsoo smiled as he remembered it.

 

 

~One Year Ago~

Rushing along the corridor hastily, Myungsoo cursed silently because his alarm clock had no woken him up that morning. It was only his first day at the school as a freshman, but he was already late. What if he got caught by the teachers or worse, the principal?!

Every person at the school—including freshmen, sophomores, seniors, teachers, and even the principal—were inside the hall for the opening ceremony dedicated to the freshmen. As Myungsoo arrived, it seemed like he could finally take a breath of relief... or maybe not. At the front of the door, two students stood. They appeared quite intimidating to Myungsoo as he hesitated before approaching them. From their appearances, Myungsoo assumed they look were part of the student council. Both of them stopped and banned him from entering the hall.

The hamster-like guy eyed him from head to toe. “You’re a freshman, aren’t you? Sorry but you can’t enter; the ceremony has already begun. Tsk, even on your first day at this school you come late. Kids nowadays...”

“Gyu Hyung, don’t be so mean to him. It’s his first day at the school. So tell me, umm..” the other student leaned closer and read the boy’s name tag. “..Kim Myungsoo. What’s your reason for being late?”

“Ehh, my alarm didn’t work this morning.” Myungsoo fidgeted under the hamster guy’s stare.

“Classy, that’s so lame. Sorry kid but you need to wait here until the ceremony is over. Unfortunately, you’ll be receiving a little punishment. Woohyun, write down his name and class,” Sunggyu said nonchalantly. “Yah, Hyung~~ just let him go, you’re too hard on him, he is just a freshman.” Woohyun whined to the oldest boy to let Myungsoo go. Apparently, Sunggyu was always a strict person; according to him, if you broke the rules, then you’d get punished for it. That’s why many students were scared of him.

A shadow passed Myungsoo and approached the two boys in front of him that were busy arguing about Myungsoo’s fate. “You should listen to Woohyun, Gyu Hyung.” They stopped bickering and saw Sungyeol standing there with an innocent smile.

“Yah! Lee Sungyeol, how can a student council president be late? This is really unacceptable! And wear your uniform properly!!” The oldest boy started to rant.

Sungyeol chose to ignore the fuming hamster and instead, he focused on the other matter. He himself needed to enter the hall, because as the student council president, his presence was needed. Considering that he was also late, Sungyeol decided that the sooner he went inside the hall, the better.

He opened the hall door a little, peeking in with his head to view the situation inside. The principal was still giving his speech, otherwise known as his small boring lecturing for the freshmen. Okay, he still had time.

He turned around to see Myungsoo, but was stunned as soon as he saw him; Sungyeol could feel his heart skip a beat. The world seemed to stop for a while. The boy in front of him was beautiful. Myungsoo too was petrified by the older boy, because he just stood there locking eyes with Sungyeol without words. Sungyeol snapped out from his thought and smiled at Myungsoo. ”Hello, I’m Lee Sungyeol the student council president. Since I’m late as well like you, I’ll let you go inside the hall.” Sunggyu, who had been ignored by Sungyeol, shot an expression of disbelief at the said boy. He was ready to lecture the younger but Woohyun persistently held him from behind.

“When you’re inside, head toward the left side where the freshmen are and search for your line. Hope you’ll enjoy studying at this school, kid,” Sungyeol ruffled Myungsoo’s hair and pushed him inside the hall. Myungsoo blushed at the situation; he couldn’t believe it. Did the student council president let him go and ruffle his hair?

“Th-Thank you..” were the only words he could mutter to Sungyeol before he shyly scrambled away from the student council members to go find his class line.

 

 

Their short meeting left a strong impression in his heart. But unfortunately after that event, they almost never met directly again, Sungyeol never even bothered to learn his name. Myungsoo learned about the latter in no time, because well, Sungyeol was a student council president after all; however, Myungsoo also learned that Sungyeol carried a bad reputation. At first Myungsoo didn’t believe the rumors but after seeing them for himself, he did. Sungyeol always came to school with his uniform tucked out, sleeves rolled up to the elbow, a loosened tie, and no badge. Even his long hair was always quite messy and Myungsoo also noticed his many piercings. The boy also had bad grades and sometimes he even broke a few rules on purpose, despite knowing that he was the student council’s president.

Even with the truth revealed, Myungsoo couldn’t stop thinking about Sungyeol. He was falling in love at first sight with the older boy. But strange things happened; one day Sungyeol came to school with his uniform neat and complete. His hair was cut short and all the piercings were gone. He suddenly became a good student.

Myungsoo was so happy to see Sungyeol changed. He wanted to talk to Sungyeol again, but he didn’t have the courage. What if the student council president didn’t remember him? Or what if he rejected him? Myungsoo brushed the thoughts away; he didn’t plan to confess any time soon.

Their bus arrived at the bus stop near the school. Students were pouring out from the bus, racing with one another toward the gates. Yes, they were afraid of being late; however, they were more afraid of meeting Kim Sunggyu. No one wanted to suffer from the consequences he issued.

Myungsoo walked without paying any attention to his surroundings. He was oblivious to the presence behind him, who had been following him since he got off of the bus. He was still daydreaming about his first meeting with Sungyeol.

A couple of students scrambled past him. Suddenly, one of them, amidst his rushing, accidentally collided with his shoulder, causing his precious camera to land not so beautifully on the ground.

He took a glance toward the criminal, but by then, the kid was already far away. As a result, Myungsoo decided to focus his attention on his broken camera. He walked forward and crouched down, picking up the device as he mumbled, “They even didn’t apologize. Sorry Mr. Camera, I should have caught you. I promise I won’t let you fall down again.”

The person behind him wore an amused expression after hearing this; it was the first time he had heard someone talking to a camera as if it were alive. And this person just happened to be Kim Myungsoo, the smart kid who was well-known for his undying love for photography. So he slowly approached Myungsoo from behind.

“Hey, is your camera fine? Is it still working?”

Myungsoo froze at his spot hearing that voice; the voice that he knew very well even with closed eyes. Lee Sungyeol.

He slowly turned around and stared at the boy, who always made his heart beat faster than usual, with wide open eyes. There again, Lee Sungyeol flashed his infamous smile that could only belong to a prince. “Hello, we meet again, late freshman kid.”

“Y-You remember me?” Myungsoo asked not believing his ears.

“Of course why would I not? You’re the only freshman that was late on his first day and well, you’re the top student in your grade. So yeah, I know you.”

Myungsoo blushed at the other boy’s remarks. Sungyeol put his hand on the younger’s head and ruffled his hair.

“Cute as always, I see,” Sungyeol giggled. “C’mon we’re gonna be late. I’m pretty sure you don’t want to get punishments from Gyu Hyung.”

As they walked side by side in silence, Myungsoo held his camera tightly with both hands. He was so nervous to walk with Sungyeol. Sometimes he secretly took a small glance at the tall boy beside him. He was more handsome up this close, Myungsoo thought.

“Why do you keep looking at me? Is there something on my face?”

Shocked by the sudden question, Myungsoo shook his head.

“Or are you happy because you can look at me closer? Am I that handsome?”

Myungsoo blushed, “No-no why would I?”

Sungyeol giggled happily; it was so fun to make the younger boy blush. He never knew that Myungsoo was this shy. Ever since their first meeting Sungyeol couldn’t forget that cute face. And luck turned out to be on his side, as he eventually found out that Myungsoo kind of had a little crush on him by accident.

 

 

~Eight Months Ago~

Sungyeol peeked his head out from the behind the class door, searching for any sign of whether or not the vicious Sunggyu was nearby. After he was pretty convinced that everything was safe, the boy hesitantly took a few steps only to freeze at the voice from the hamster guy that he was avoiding.

“Lee Sungyeol. Where are you going? The meeting will start in fifteen minutes.”

He immediately put on an innocent smile for Sunggyu and scratched his un-itchy head. “I just want to go to the bathroom, Hyung. I’ll be back in no time.” Sunggyu said nothing as he opted to just throw invisible daggers toward the boy. Sungyeol gulped down the lump forming in his throat; judging from the older’s face, he could tell that Sunggyu had not accepted his reason.

“Uuh so.. I’ll go first, Hyung? See you.. lateeeeeeeeeeeerrrr!” Sungyeol screamed as he ran away with all his might.

“YAH, LEE SUNGYEOL!! What kind of student council president are you??! Come back here!!!”

Some students in the corridor snickered at the funny situation, it was common to see Sunggyu nagging and shouting at Sungyeol’s behavior. Sunggyu glanced around and casted his death glare, immediately causing everyone to shut up and return to everything they were doing.

Students still wondered why Lee Sungyeol was chosen as the student council president, and indeed, it was still a mystery.

Sungyeol ran to the library to sleep. As he was about to turn left, someone was running with the same speed toward his direction. As a result, both of them collided with each other and fell hard on the ground.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry, I was in a hurry,” the other bowed frantically in apology to Sungyeol before he started collecting his belongings that had scattered across the floor.

As he looked up to see the other, Sungyeol saw him clearly—that cute freshman kid. The kid who had been inside his mind for God knows how long. But Myungsoo seemed to pay no attention to him, probably because he hadn’t yet realized that he had just bumped into Sungyeol. After he finished gathering his things, Myungsoo bowed once more before immediately dashing off into the opposite direction.

“Wow, so fast, he didn’t look at me at all. I guess he really is in a hurry…” When Sungyeol tried to stand, his hands touched something. He looked at the object beside him. A book, more like a journal. He picked it up and opened the front page just to see the name of the owner.

Kim Myungsoo

“Kim Myungsoo? The top student from the first year? Ah, so it was you.”

Since he didn’t know where the younger disappeared off to, he chose to bring the journal with him to the library. The library was the perfect place for hiding and sleeping, since not many students wanted to hang out in a place that was filled with books and silence. Because of this, Sungyeol loved to sleep in the library, because no one would bother him and because Sunggyu couldn’t find him there.

He immediately walked down the rows until he reached the end of the library. That row was for old literature and the books were really thick, which meant that no students on earth would voluntarily go there. Sungyeol sat down in the corner. He held the journal up in his hand and started to debate on whether he should view its contents or not. A little peek wouldn’t hurt right?

The journal was filled up with many photos and beside each picture, a few words were jotted down. It made the journal more like a short storybook.

Sungyeol flipped the page one by one, scanning each photo and the words underneath. He smiled unconsciously; so this was the world from Myungsoo’s camera—the world he never expected he would see. In some captions, there were some emoticons drawn, Sungyeol giggled at how cute Myungsoo could be.

The student council’s president was so absorbed with his newfound interest that he completely forgot about his plan to sleep. As he continues flipping through the journal, Sungyeol hands unintentionally stop on one page. What he found really shocked him.

There, a photo of him was glued onto a sheet of the journal. He appeared to be asleep under a shady tree with both hands over his head.

“H-how could I-?” he was too shocked and couldn’t think clearly.

He flipped through the following pages and more photos of him showed up. One photo that included him laughing with his group of friends caught his eyes.

‘I still can’t believe the rumors about you. I believe deep down there you’re a good guy. Even in crowded places, you’re still shining. No matter what, I’m only looking at you’

The caption made him speechless. Suddenly he heard a sound, someone walked to his direction. He closed the journal and stayed silent. Luckily the person stopped at the row before him. Sungyeol secretly peeked through a gap in the shelf of books to see who that person was. It was so rare for someone to come here. His eyes bulged when he realized that it was Myungsoo, who hastily took a seat at a nearby table before pouring out the contents of his bag.

“Where is it? Oh no, please don’t tell me that I lost it,” the younger submerged himself  into his belongings to find his journal.

Sungyeol cast a glance at the journal in his hand. “I think he is looking for this,” he whispered silently to himself. He then looked back at the younger. Myungsoo sat sadly after finally accepting the fact that he had lost his journal. At that moment, he only wished that no one had found and published it around the school. His life would be over if someone were to reveal his secret.

“God please don’t let anyone find the secrets in the journal, especially the ones about him… I just can’t,” Myungsoo muttered on the verge of tears. He sobbed silently and the only thing Sungyeol could do was sit there and listen to the younger’s silent cries. He clenched his fist in regret and anger at the fact that he had unintentionally made Myungsoo cry.

It took several minutes until Myungsoo finally fell asleep, tired from sobbing so much. The elder emerged from his hiding spot and quietly walked to the younger with cautious steps, not wanting to awaken the poor boy.

Sungyeol put the journal under Myungsoo’s hand before leaving a lollipop and a note beside it. ‘Your secret is safe with me. Don’t be afraid.’

He wiped the trace of tears in Myungsoo’s face and smiled lovingly at the sight in front of him. Suddenly, the male felt an urge to capture this moment. Giving in, Sungyeol retrieved his phone from his pocket and snapped a picture of Myungsoo sleeping with it.

“Kim Myungsoo, I don’t know who you are but you had made my heart beat faster ever since we met. I’m sorry for making you cry. I didn’t mean to and please forgive this bad Lee Sungyeol. Thank you for only looking at me and I hope you will always. Your photos are really beautiful just like you. I feel that I am not worthy of your feelings because you’re just too good for me. But I promise I will change and come to you, until that day please don’t ever change your heart.”

He kissed the sleeping beauty on the forehead and left.

 

 

Kim Myungsoo, an ordinary boy who succeeded in changing the bad Lee Sungyeol into a good one without even realizing his actions. Since that day, Sungyeol promised to change for Myungsoo—to be worthy of the younger boy’s attention. He finally found the motivation to fix his behavior and grades.

“You look a bit tired, are you staying up all night to study?” Sungyeol frowned upon seeing Myungsoo yawning for the fourth time that morning.

Myungsoo suddenly closed his mouth. “N-no I was busy with the photos I took a couple of days ago.”

“You really love photography, huh? You must show me the photos you take another time.” The elder’s words made him smile. Yes, he would show him the photos if he could.

They reached the school after walking for a while, and as expected, they encountered an angry Sunggyu who had been standing at the gate and monitoring them. The hamster guy was confused seeing the two of them walking together. It was definitely something new. He checked the time— 07:30. “Both of you walk like snails. Hurry up, I’m going to close the gate.”

As he began to wander off from Sunggyu’s nagging, an idea popped into Sungyeol’s mind. He turned to Myungsoo and nudged the boy before asking, “Well have you skipped class or school before?”

Myungsoo looked blankly at Sungyeol and shook his head.

A mischievous grin made its way to Sungyeol’s face. “You want to try it?” Myungsoo was taken aback by Sungyeol’s question. Sungyeol grabbed Myungsoo hand tightly and shouted to Sunggyu.

“Gyu Hyung!!! I think for the first time again I’ll skip today!! See you tomorrow!!” With that he pulled the younger with him and ran away from the school, leaving absolutely no chance for Myungsoo or Sunggyu to say anything.

Sungyeol guided Myungsoo to the bus stop; luckily the bus was just ready to leave when they got there. The two boys boarded the bus and took their seats at the back corner. Myungsoo looked down at the hand that gripped his tightly. Their hands matched together perfectly. He blushed at his own thought.

“Sunbae-nim, wh-where are we going?”

“Don’t call me that, just call me Hyung, okay? And actually I don’t know where we are heading,” Sungyeol laughed and it just made Myungsoo laugh as well, the tension slightly lifting from his uneasy body.

“You are so silly, Hyung,” Sungyeol stopped laughing. Myungsoo stopped too and scanned the other’s face, causing the uncomfortable feeling to return to the younger. Did he just say something wrong?

“Call me Hyung again.”

“Hyung?”

Sungyeol ruffled the younger’s hair; it had unknowingly become a habit. “Aigoo~ you’re really cute. I like that you’re calling me Hyung.” Myungsoo pretended to look at anything else, too embarrassed to face the silly student council president.

They sat in silence again, but it was no longer awkward, more like comfortable. Myungsoo loved the warmth that radiated from Sungyeol’s hand. It was bigger than him; no wonder he felt so warm and safe in that hand. Their shoulders touched with each other, as Myungsoo began to wonder how it would feel to sleep on that broad shoulder.

The bus continued to travel down the city streets. Myungsoo, who had no idea where Sungyeol was taking him, just sat and enjoyed their time. He didn’t care much about the place they went to as long as he was with Sungyeol. Slowly he fell asleep with his head hanging low. Noticing that the younger had taken off to dreamland, Sungyeol gently reached for the younger’s head and placed it on his shoulder. He giggled a bit, because Myungsoo’s sleeping face was just too cute. It was hard for him to resist the urge to kiss the boy’s lips.

“Calm down Sungyeol. Just wait a little bit more,” he mentally reminded himself.

 

Myungsoo didn’t know exactly when and how he ended up sleeping at Sungyeol’s shoulder. When he opened his eyes, Sungyeol’s face was just a few centimeters away from his. It shocked him to the point where he jumped out from seat in disbelief.

“Finally you woke up, sleepyhead. C’mon we arrived at our destination,” Sungyeol casually brushed off the sudden situation and smiled playfully.

“Where are we?” Myungsoo asked as soon as he got off from the bus. He looked around at his surroundings. The breeze was a bit strong, the seagulls were drifting across the skies, and smell of salty waters was immediately evident; they were at the beach. Myungsoo followed Sungyeol down to the shore, and followed the latter’s actions in placing his shoes and bags on the sand. Then Sungyeol pulled out a helicopter and controller.

Myungsoo crouched down beside Sungyeol who was busy assembling his contraption. “Why did you bring a toy, Hyung?”

“What do you think? To play with it of course.”

“So you already planned to skip school for today?”

“Not really, I bring it to play at school but well.. the plan changed. Hmm, why doesn’t it work?” Sungyeol scratched his head in confusion.

“Are you sure the batteries still work?”

Both of them looked at each other. Sungyeol checked the controller and laughed at himself. He remembered removing the batteries last night but forgetting to insert new ones. Luckily he was already well prepared for today.

He retrieved the new batteries from his school bag and put them inside the controller. Then he tested the controls and almost instantly, the helicopter blades began to spin.

“Woooaahh it works, Hyung!!! It works!!!” Myungsoo yelled and clapped his hands like an eager seal. He smiled in amusement toward Sungyeol, who laughed happily like a child that had just opened his Christmas present. At that moment, anyone would notice the look on Myungsoo’s eyes. No words were needed to explain what he felt about the older boy. His eyes were filled with love and admiration.

After playing with the helicopter for a long while, Sungyeol began to feel tired. He lied down on the sand with Myungsoo beside him. They were settled in a peaceful silence, enjoying the sun’s warmth and the cool breeze that brushed against their skin.

“It’s really fun, Hyung. Thank you for kidnapping me.”

“Yah, I’m not kidnapping you,” Sungyeol shoved the boy playfully. “I’m glad you are enjoying it.”

“You know, I’m really nervous today.” Myungsoo hesitantly turned his head toward Sungyeol.

“You heard about the old Lee Sungyeol, right? Prankster, delinquent and bad student. Not the type that parents want their child to hang out with. My mother died years ago because of brain cancer. It was really hard for me to accept it because she was my world. She was always there for me when I needed someone. But why did she have to leave this world so fast? It’s not fair.”

Myungsoo listened silently; he could clearly see the sorrow in the elder’s eyes. Myungsoo sympathized for the elder.

“I blamed the world for that. That’s why I became wild since Junior High—I did everything I wanted, not even bothering to think twice about whether it was bad or not. The principal was my father, you know. He appointed me as the student council president in order to teach me about discipline and responsibility. He wanted me to change. I realized that my behavior was bad and it hurt my father. But I couldn’t bring myself together to change; some part of me still couldn’t accept that my mother was gone.

Then there was this boy, I met him one year ago in school. We just met accidentally and after that we never met again. That boy left something in my heart, a feeling that I wasn’t able to feel for many years. One day we met again, and I found out that he liked me. He believed that there was still good left in me. It touched my heart; I thought no one cared about me anymore. But I did a stupid thing and I made him cry. Seeing him cry like that hurt me so much. So I promised to myself that I would change myself to be more worthy of him. I want to be the person he can be proud of, the person who can make him happy. And like you can see now I’ve changed. I’m not the same Lee Sungyeol that I was before.”

That boy must be very lucky, Myungsoo thought. He smiled sadly because someone else had already caught Sungyeol’s heart.

“I want to confess my feeling to that boy. What do you think?” Sungyeol turned asking Myungsoo.

“Yeah you shall tell him, Hyung. I’m sure he must be very happy.” Myungsoo tried to smile sincerely but failed. He looked like he was ready to cry in minutes.

Sungyeol pulled out his phone and gave it to Myungsoo. “This is the boy I was talking about. I took his photo when he was sleeping and made it as my wallpaper so I can always see him.”

Upon seeing the picture in Sungyeol’s phone, Myungsoo’s eyes went wide. That boy was.. him. He gave a questioning look toward Sungyeol.

“I took that photo after I unintentionally made him cry. His sleeping face was really cute so I couldn’t resist. I needed to capture it as a memory. He said in his journal that he only looked at me, and right now, I hope he still is,” Sungyeol took that small hand and held it tightly.

“Kim Myungsoo, are you still looking at this bad Lee Sungyeol?”

Tears made their way slowly to Myungsoo’s eyes and began streaming down his cheeks like rivers. He was unable to respond due to the immense wave of feelings washing over him. His heart burst out in unbelievable joy. The only thing he could do was nod, and it was enough for Sungyeol. He embraced the younger, circling his arms around the delicate figure with a wide smile painted on his face.

The sun was just about to set, so the two boys decided to hurry back to the bus stop. Myungsoo still couldn’t grasp the whole situation. It was like a dream come true.

“Hyung..”

“Mm, what is it, Myung?” The younger blushed. Sungyeol had just confessed to him and now he was already calling him with a pet name.

“You said we met again and you made me cry but as far as I can remember, I can’t recall anything  about that.”

“You know the day you lost your journal? It was me who bumped into you in the corridor. You were in a hurry and didn’t notice me. I found that journal on the floor and wanted to give it back to you. But I didn’t know where you were going, so instead, I took it with me to the library. That’s when I found out about your feelings; I ended up reading the journal until the end. Then you came and cried about the fact that you lost it,” he nudged Myungsoo with a mischievous grin.

“Don’t tease me, Hyung~”

Sungyeol embraced him and ruffled that hair. “You’re really cute and pure, Myung.”

“Then why didn’t you tell me sooner that it was me, Hyung? I was ready to cry when you told me about that boy,” Myungsoo pouted.

“I just wanted to play with you and see your reaction. You know, my naughty side gets the best of me sometimes. And it was worth it,” Sungyeol kissed the younger on the forehead. “I love you, Kim Myungsoo. Don’t ever look at the others. I prefer when you’re looking only at me.”

Myungsoo buried his face in Sungyeol’s chest and hugged him tightly, not wanting to let him go.

“I won’t, and I love you too, Hyung.”

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it's too cheesy, unbelievable or fail. I hope you enjoy reading ^^

Here's Myungyeol cute gif XD