Chapter 14: Wedding Dress

Mr. Rebellious Student Falling For Ms. Popular Teacher??

No one's POV

'Yah Oh Sehun... where are you bringing me to? Is the cafe so far that we still havent reach yet? it's been 50 mintues!!' Yoona complained while Sehun just kept a straight face. 

'Reach already. ' Sehun said and get out if the car while Yoona was wondering where are they right now. 

'rainbow head, are you sure we are here to eat?' Yoona get off the car and scanned her surround. All she could see is  a wedding shop and some trees. 

'we are her to pick our outfit for our upcoming wedding. not to eat.' Sehun repiled. 

'WHAT?! YOU ARE NOT KIDDING ABOUT THE MARRIGE?!' Yoona exclaimed and sceamed into Sehun's ear.

'Geez Yoona. i'm not deaf. no need to scream.' Sehun rolled his eyes, 'and yes. i'm not kidding.' 

'b...but...' Sehun,cut her off and pull her into the shop.

 

'hi, may i help you?' a girl came to them while Sehun nodded. 

'we want to try some wedding outfits.' Sehun repiled while the gurl nodded and lead them to where all of dresses and tux suit were.

 

'Sehun-na!' Mrs oh came and hugged Yoona and Sehun. 

'oh.. ahjumma.' Yoona was surprised when she saw Mrs Oh, 'why are yiu here?'

'i came here to look for you both of course. do you like anything dress?' she asked while she pull Yoona to the changing room and picked the outfits that she like for yoona. 

'omma, you are not the wife, you should let the wife pick on her own.' Sehun rolled his eyes at his mum while mrs oh nodedd and pull Yoona out again and ask her to choose. 

 

Yoona's POV

 

GAHHH.. WHY AM I STUCKED AT THIS KIND OF SITUATION?! WHAT SHOULD I DO? I ovrr to sehun who is currently happily picking out his outfit. whut.. he's serious about this marriage? 

 

'go and try this.' Mrs Oh,said and hand me a knee-length dress that look so classy. oh my.. its so beautiful!! i looked at her for awhile then took the dress and went into the changing  room and cahnge. Wahhhh i look so beautiful!! HAHAHAHA.. 

 

I went out and already saw Sehun wearing a white suit. WOW.. HE...LOOKS LIKE A... PRINCE.. WAIT WHAT?! PRINCE? DID I CALL HIM A PRINCE?! OH,PLEASE.. YOONA WAKE UP!! 

 

But...but.. he looks charming and handsome though.. 

 

'WOW!' Mrs Oh,said and clap her hands ing lee, 'You looked beaytiful Yoonabya!!' 

i looked at her and smile then looked at Sehun who has his mouth hung down then suddebly he grinned . Ge walk towards me abd hung his shoulder around my neck.

 

'wahhh..My wifey us so beautiful eh?' i dun know why but i felt my cheeks heating up, 'dun be too beautiful, it will make me want to eat you up.' 

 

'Aish! shut up!' i slap him on his shoulder and blushed. 

 

'aww omma, look at her blushing like a tomato!' Sehun teased and laughed. 

 

'ahh.. finally my problematic son is gonna married a wonderful girl like Yoona.' Mrs. oh said. 

 

'yah omma. what do you mean by problematic son? she is so lucky to be marrying me you know?' Sehun grinned and said proudly while i just rolled my eyes. i think its theoppsite.. 

 

'thank you for accept my son.' mrs oh smile and hugged me while i just nodded and hugged her back. 

 

What the hell am i do? isnt it means tht i accepted tgat rainbow head as my husbnd..?! what... 

 

Sehun's POV

 

I looked at omma and yoona hug. ahh..this is what i want.. 

 

But wow.. seriously my wife is so damn gorgeous *.* she makes me want ti kiss her but then omma is here. so.. i'm not that brave to kiss her infront of omma.. 

 

hehhehe.. we went to change out and odered our outfits then went out of the shop.

 

'alright kids, i have to go somewhere. eunjoy!' omma left us alond and rives off.

 

'YAHHH! LOOK WHAT YOU HAVE DONE?!' I looked at Yoona weirdly. 

 

'when did i say i want to married you!!!!' she asked and pouted. 

'wae? you dun like me?!' i,asked back.

 

'i dun know about my feelings!' she repiled.

 

'is it? then you will go through this thing called, 'falling in oh sehun in just 3 days.' i,said proudly.

 

'3 days? are you,crazy?' she laughed. 

 

ha.. Im Yoona dun think that its IMPOSSINLE. I wil make you fall for me in... JUST 3 FREAKING DAYS AND YOU WILL LOVE ME LIKE HOW YOU LOVE YOURSELF HEHEHEHEHEHE..