Cravings

Cravings - Sungyeol

Noises came from your stomach as your eyes fluttered open to a hungry feeling that you couldn’t deny or put off. Glancing over at Sungyeol, he was still sleeping as you moved your fingers through his bed hair. Swinging your legs off of the side of the bed, you slid on your slippers as you steadied yourself and your big belly that held your twins. Putting on a heavy coat you walked out of the bedroom as you passed by the other member’s bedrooms before unlocking the door and heading down to the store that was not too far from the Infinite dorm.

The cold air hit you as you pulled the coat over your big belly as the bell jingled as you entered into the small store. Searching the shelves to satisfy your cravings, you grabbed some sweets and sour candies. Heading to the counter, they checked out your things as you thanked them and wished them a good night.

Walking back to the dorm, you hummed songs to yourself as you walked through the cold air. Your stomach growled as you reached into the plastic bag and took out some sour candies to hold you over til you reached the dorm.

Opening the door back at the dorm, you hung your coat on the back of the chair as you some dim lights as you nibbled on your candies. Letting out a sigh of satisfaction, you closed your eyes and let your head rest against your arm as you closed your eyes.

More lights as you opened your eyes and lifted your head to the person that was standing in the doorway. It was your husband, Sungyeol, he yawned as he walked closer to you.

"What are you doing up?" He asked as he pulled a seat up next to you.

"The babies and I were hungry." You said as you slid another sweet candy into your mouth.

"Ah so you just went to the store when there are thugs outside." Sungyeol said casually as you knew something was going on.

"Well… you always say, think about the babies, and I was." You looked down and saw his shaking leg and his tight, clutched hands.

"I don’t want you getting hurt, and it is so cold outside. What if someone got you?" Sungyeol’s voice got increasingly louder and more angry with you as you just looked down and listened to his concerned. "What if you tripped and fell?"

"Shhhh Yeolie" You whispered pressing your finger to your lips, "Your members are still sleeping." You tried to calm down as this yelling was giving you a headache.

"They won’t care." Sungyeol mumbled as you both fell silent. Feeling hotter as you ran your fingers through your hair you began to breathe quicker as Sungyeol looked up at you, concerned.

"A-Are you ok, ______?" Sungyeol asked as he rubbed your arm.

"Can you get me some water please." You said in a weak voice as he, without a second thought, got up and handed you some bottled water. He leaned your head against him as he pet your head as you drank the water. "Thanks." You said as you finished the water.

"Feeling better?" He asked as you nodded. "I’m sorry, but I just worry about you when you are at home alone, or when I can’t do anything. I just care for you and want the best for you and the babies." Wrapping his arms around you he held you close as he kissed your head gently.

"I didn’t want to wake you, you work so hard and I thought I could do it on my own." You said as you hugged him tightly. You felt him nod his head as you smiled into his shoulder.

"How are the babies now?" He asked as he pulled away putting his hand on your stomach.

"I think they went to sleep." You put your hand on his as you looked down at your round stomach.

"Then you should too." Sungyeol helped you up as he turned off the lights, walking back to bed with you he helped you lay down as he followed you and wrapped his arms around you.

"Goodnight, Daddy Yeol~ Thanks for wanting to protect me." You said quietly as your eyelids fell over your eyes.

"You are welcome Jagi~" He pushed strands of hair behind your ear as he kissed your cheek lightly as he smiled before falling asleep next to you.