Wonderful morning

I need you (don't leave me)

your p.o.v 

                You wake up not knowing if woohyun had left . Yu go outside and see if he's gone and you see him there with his apron on and cooking u breakfast . You come and hug him from behind and scare him causing him to throw an egg at you . After he threw it at you u started yelling and threw an egg at him . After that happened you got into a food fight . The others came over and joined in . You guys spent the whole morning having the fight , and now you were trying to figure out who was going to clean . You made all the boys clean while you cooked breakfast , after a while you saw them make cleaning a game and you wanted to join . The kitchen was not all the way clean but you let sungyeol go shower and had the other guys clean . You yelled at myungsoo to start cleaning and he yelled back saying he was tired . 

                                        So you sent him to clean his room . After everyone was done eating you had set out breakfast but you found out that it was burnt , everybody started yelling at you ,and you decided to go out and eat . But woohyun made everyone stay home . So everybody started whining and didn't eat . You started yelling at him and apologized to the boys . Myungsoo gave you a bad attitude . Sungyeol wasn't talking to you . Hoya just walked away dongwoo was ignoring you and woohyun wasn't home so you just yelled if they wanted to go get ice cream ? They all agreed and got dresses but myungsoo wanted to sit in front .