You Are My Treasure

You Are My Treasure

You were staring at the window by your chair when suddenly one of your classmates squealed. Actually, she's not the only one. The girls today are more giggly and notably, the boys are extra chattier. What is with them?

You poked your seat mate "Kyungsoo-Oppa, what's with them?" You nodded to your noisy classmates' direction

"Oh them? They're talking about Spell's performance here later. Are you a fan too,Yoonhee-ssi?"  

You gasped "Mworago?" You stood up, silencing the class, they all stared at you. Embarrassed, you sat down again.

"Oppa, I'm a fan of them! This so awesome! Do you like them?" 

"I'm no fan, but I would like to hear them perform live." He said smiled warmly 

"Ah, Oppa! You will like them! They are sooooo great! Like the best band ever!"  

"Really? Then go watch in the gymnasium later. I'm watching afar, I don't want to get squished by fangirls like you." He pinched your nose

"Ouch. Okay okay. Let go of my nose!" You screamed. The door opened and the teacher. 

"Settle down, settle down. Let's check the attendance." He sat down an opened a folder

"Ahn Hongjun?"

"Here."

"Ahn Seonghoon?"

"Here!" 

"Bang Taekyung?"

"Here, Seunsaengnim!"

"Byun Baekhyun?" 

No reply. You looked at Baekhyun's seat. It was empty. 

"Byun Baekhyun?" the teacher looked up "Where is he?" 

The door suddenly opened with a bang, revealing Baekhyun, catching his breath. "I'm here, Seunsaengnim!"

"Ah yes of course, nothing can make a better entrance than Byun Baekhyun. SIT DOWN!" 

"Nae!" He said, he looked at you with this mischiveous smile of his. 

"I wonder what is he up to." You muttered

 


 

History class has just ended,  [A/N: History, if you know what I mean. HEHEHEHE.] and you yawned in boredom. An paperplane landed in your desk. Puzzled, you looked around the class, and opened the plane

'Yoonhee-ah? Are you going to watch Spell later?' -Baekhyun

You looked up, and glanced at Baekhyun, waving at you. You laughed.

"Why send me a note, when you're just four chairs away?" You shout

"Hihihi. Nothing. Yah, are you gonna watch later?" 

"Of course! It's Spell! It's amazing they get to perform here out of schools out there!" You clapped excitedly

"See, it must be your luck that brought them here." He flicked your forehead "Let's watch together okay?" 

"Nae, Baekhyun-ssi!"

"I told you, call me Oppa!" 

 


 

You entered the gymnasium. Boy! You were now sure of Spell's popularity all right. You made your way to the crowd. Looking for Baekhyun, you looked side to side but sign of him. 

"Oh, oh! Tao-oppa! Have you seen Baekhyun-ssi?" you yelled through the music

"Baekhyun-hyung? Aniyo." 

"Ah jjinja? Thanks then." You brought out your phone and called him. You looked around to look for a familiar face but no sign of him. The other line kept ringing.

Finally, after 3 call backs, he answered your call.

"Yeoboseyo?" 

"Ah, Baekhyun-ssi, where are you? They're about to start!" 

"You go on and watch then, I might be late. I'm doing something."

"What? Are you sure?"  

"Nae, nae. I have to go! Bye!!" And just like that, he dropped the call.

The lights went out, and the band members climbed to the stage. The fans cheered and squeals can be heard everywhere. The vocalist tapped the mic.

"Wow, such a crowd! Hello everyone, it's our first time performing in a school. I see so many pretty school girls!" Of course, girls screamed at the top of their lungs

"But before that, a guy went to us with a special request. It was very very sweet of him so we couldn't say no. So, everyone, please let us welcome on stage, Byun Baekhyun!" the vocalist said as he clapped. Unknowingly, you had your mouth open. What in the world is he doing there?

"Annyeonghaseyo, Baekhyun imnida. Do you know me?" 

"Naeeee~" Most of the students said

"So, you might be wondering, what is this boy doing in stage. Yes, yes I know, I'm nobody compared to them. Couldn't I be mistaken as a member though?" 

"Aniyoooo~" 

"Eh, you guys are cruel. Anyways, I made a special request to them. I want- I wanted... I wanted to sing for someone."

"Kyaaaa~" the girls squealed

"That's right. There's this girl, yeah a girl. She always keep her head down, not smiling so often, looking so glum. But you should see her when she smiles." he smiled, thinking about it "She's very very shy, insecure. But she doesn't know her value. So today, I will sing out my feelings."

Omigod. This is not what you think it is, right? 

"Seo Yoonhee, come here on stage. Ppalli." he called out "Please look for her. She's here. She has long brown hair, big eyes, and has a red backpack."

People started looking at you, from head to toe. Your eyes widened.

"Oi, she's here!! Make way for her!" a guy shouted, pointing at your nameplate. The crowd parted. They cheered.

"Go on, go to the stage!"

"Hurry up! Lover boy is waiting for you!"

You hesitantly went walked and at the end you saw a chair in front of the stage. You sat down, feeling more conscious than ever. 

"Ah, there you are. Now sit down, relax, and look at me. I look good in stage right?" he smiled and then pointed to the Spell members "Don't look them alright? Or else I'll get jealous. Okay hit it guys." the band started playing. It was a upbeat song. Then Baekhyun started singing.


'Give me your, give me your, give me your attention, baby'
'I gotta tell you a little something about yourself'
'You're wonderful, flawless, ooh, you're a y lady'
'But you walk around here like you wanna be someone else'

You smiled, who knew Baekhyun has a such good voice. 

(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
'I know that you don't know it, but you're fine, so fine' (fine, so fine)
(Oh whoa-oh-oh)
'Oh girl, I'm gonna show you when you're mine, oh mine' (mine, oh mine)

'Treasure, that is what you are'
'Honey, you're my golden star'
'You know you can make my wish come true'
'If you let me treasure you'
'If you let me treasure you'

(Whoa-oh-oh-h-h-h)

'Pretty girl, pretty girl, pretty girl, you should be smiling'
'A girl like you should never look so blue'
'You're everything I see in my dreams'
'I wouldn't say that to you if it wasn't true'

He started going down the stage, approaching you. Your heartbeat increased. Why is he doing this? 

He held out his hand, and you slowly reached for it. He led you to the stage. The crowd went wild. Some are cheering, screaming, whistling. 

'You are my treasure, you are my treasure'
''You are my treasure, yeah, you, you, you, you are'

'Treasure, that is what you are'
'Honey you're my golden star'
'You know you could make my wish come true'
'If you let me treasure you'
'If you let me treasure you'

He smiled and put the mic on the stand. He came closer to you. 

"Seo Yoonhee." He said seriously

"N-nae, Baekhyun-ssi?"

"Call me Oppa."

"Nae, O-oppa?" You blushed at his sudden seriousness

He brought up a rose from his back. 

"Go out with me." 

You were so shocked. Why would Baekhyun be eager to go out with you. You were so speechless.

"Oppa, why me?" 

"And why not you? You're smart, kind, witty and beautiful. You're just thinking about things so much,"

You said nothing. Still staring at his face

"So what's your answer? You don't want to embarass me in front of these people, do you?"

You nodded. 

"Yes? Is that a yes?" He went back to the mic stand and spoke "Guys, she's going out with me!"  

The audience couldn't contain their happiness. You felt shy and looked at the floor.

Baekhyun ran to you and hugged you

"Yoonhee-ah, You are my treasure, you know that?"

 


 

FINISHED AT LAST! So how was it? Hehehe. 6 more oneshots to go! 

My sister said it was too short? But it's an open ending. Hehehe. I bet they'll stay together long. I think Baek has a romantic streak in him. Like he would do anything for the he loves. But he can also be bitter, that he won't be able to move on. He can meet new girls, but he would still think of his ex. Cutieeeeeee~

Btw, sm created a twitter for exo's new variety show, EXO'S SHOWTIME!

CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? I waited years for a show and finally! 

Leave some questions on https://twitter.com/exo_showtime and theyll be answering them on their show. I left like, 2 tweets already hehehhe. 

COMMENT SUGGEST AND SUBSCRIBE, LOVES! 

lol krisbaek ftw!!! 

THANKS FOR READING!