-CHAPTER 4-

My stalker is now my girlfriend (sequel to Hey Stalker I love You)

Chapter 4

(Yunji POV)

     I woke up and I realized it’s already 7.30 in the morning. I have to wake up. Ugh… I hate school’s day. Eh wait… I can see my Kkamjong. Haa.. At least I have a reason to to actually go to school. Finally… Yeay ! I took my quick bath, ate breakfast and made my way to school.

     I arrived at school around 8.15 in the morning. Haa, my house from school is just a few metres away. As I entered the school compound, Someone backhugged me. “Arrgghh-“ “Shh..Yunji-ah, it’s just me” “Wh-“ I turned to my left and I saw Jongin with his sweet innocent face. I mentally sighed. This guy.. “Kim Jongin. Don’t you ever do that ever again or I’ll suffer from a heart attack.” I nagged him.

     His face changed from extreme cheerfulness to a sad yet cute face. He crossed his hand onto his chest and pouted. I was nearly on my verge to laugh but I maintained my straight face. “What are you? A 9 year old boy who doesn’t get  cotton candies from his omma huh?” He nodded cutely. He was doing this kind of aegyo everytime I would blabbered at him. “Na’ah.. Not that puppy eyes of yours  again..urgh!”

     He just kept portraying his aegyo. He knows that's what I was weakened of. ‘AN AEGYO’ “Fine..Fine. What do you want ? I’ll give it. Just don’t do that face in public.. You embarrassed me Jongin” This time.. I’m the one who whined like a baby. He just chuckled showing his precious eyesmiles.  “I want…” He rest his finger on his cheek. “No, really Jiongin ? It’s public for Goodness sake” I gave him a glare. “I don’t care.. I want it or-“ I cut into his sentence “Or what?” I said impatiently. “Whoah girl, being agressived huh?” My face flushed red with his words.”Straight to the point Jongin” “hah, Fiesty Yunji.. Hahaha, or I’ll get angry at you.” He said with full of arrogance. “Haihh, fine… Fine…” “ I pecked his jawline lighty. “There you go dear, Mehrong~~~” I ran away from him.

     “Yah, I told you to kiss my cheek not my jawline, Yah Yunji,,Comeback here NOW” Kai chased me from behind “Gotcha !” He grabbed my wrist, and backhugged me tightly.  Shoot he’s too fast. I mentally slapped myself. “E-eeh.. K-kai.. l-let me go ~~~~ people were watching” “Haihh.. They are such a er.. Fine..” With that he let go of me slowly. “Aigoo.. smile dear. I’m all yours. Don’t worry. You can hug me whenever you want but..” “But..?” “Behave yourself” “Fine , Anything for my cupcake!”  He said proudly. “Wait, What’s with the cupcake thingy ?” “Because .. you are sweet just like a cupcake !” There he goes. Sweetly flashing his innocent smile. “Whatever, what’s your first class ?” “History, Yours?” “Physics.” “Sad life. We were not in the same class.” Jongin managed to say that with a  sad  plastered emotion all over his charming face. “Nevermind dear. There were always next time. I’ve got to go to my physics class okay ? See you later at the school’s gate okay ?” I said while I tiptoed and kissed his cheek. “Okay, see you later cupcakes.” He hugged me and whispered to my ears “Saranghae.” Now , those words just blew my mind , corrupting the fields of my brain , imagination , everything . “Nado, Saranghae Kim Jongin. I muttered enough just for him to hear .