-CHAPTER 1-

My stalker is now my girlfriend (sequel to Hey Stalker I love You)

(Yunji POV)

Finally he's mine.Really really mine. I don't know what should I feel about this. Happy knowing that I wasn't the only one having butterflies in my stomach whenever I see him ? Touched that he finally accept me and willing to be my boyfriend? I don't know. All of my feelings mixed and become one. I look to our intertwinned hands . He knew that I was looking at our hands. He smiled 'Yunji-ah' 'N-neh?' I stuttered. He chuckled. My face flushed red because of embarassement. 'Why are you laughing huh?' I managed to ask while pouting. He didn't answer me. Instead, He continued laughing. I felt a little down because I've been ignored by my own boyfriend.I loosen our intertwinned hands and walk away from him. He seemed surprised with my action. He chased me. Suddenly, I felt a pair of warm hands embracing me from behind. 'What the....' It was Jongin's. Yes, It was him. 'Yunji-ah, mian. I didn't meant to hurt you. It's just... I love the way you stutter whenever I call your name.' He said while tIghtened his grip on my waist. He put his chin on my shoulder and pulled me closer. I sighed in defeat. 'Fine, I forgive you.' I gave him a heartwarming smile. How can I stay mad with this boy ?? He smiled and kissed my cheek lightly. "Let's go home shall we ? We have school tomorrow." He groaned in protest. "Fine." He intertwinned our hands and walked to the school's gate. Ladies and gentlemen, My boyfriend Kim Jongin.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys. It's me JonginWife. Here's the short first chapter. Hope you guys enjoy it :))) I'm waiting for the posters to be done.. So, do read my story first. I'll add it later on when it's done. Till we meet on another update lovelies ♥ -JonginWife-

Don't forget to subscribe , comment and upvote ^.^