Love is in The Corner

Love Is In The Corner

            The night was cold and the soft breeze came through the window. Baekhyun was sitting on the couch with his eyes fixed on the tv, staring at the characters in a drama that he didn’t even know the title is. He smiled faintly as the girl slapped another girl for taking his boyfriend. He smiled wider when the girls starting to argue, until his stomach grumbled. Baekhyun immediately turned the tv off and walked to the kitchen.

             Baekhyun decided to eat the last piece of pizza which was their dinner five hours ago. While he searched for his milk in the refrigerator, light footsteps from behind could be hear accompany by a whine. Baekhyun was about to turn around when he felt two warm arms around his hips.

“You’re not sleeping?” Baekhyun rubbed the hands on his stomach, felt slightly shock as the other tightened their grip. “I’ll sleep when I’m sleepy,” Baekhyun answered as he took his milk. He closed the refrigator and turned around, facing a shorter boy with tired expression on his face. Baekhyun caressed the latter’s cheek before grabbed his hand to sit on the dining chair.

“So, you’re not sleepy right now?” the latter asked and Baekhyun shaked his head, pouring the milk into a cup while chewing his pizza. The latter put his hands on the table and rested his head on them, eyes closed. Baekhyun stared at the other, running his hand on the other’s cheek and nose. “Kyungsoo, if you’re sleepy you can go back to your bed,” Baekhyun bit his lower lip when he saw the latter’s pouted lips. Slowly, his fingers trailed down from Kyungsoo’s nose to his lips and he brushed them gently.

Kyungsoo hummed softly, enjoying Baekhyun’s fingers on his lips while Baekhyun closed his eyes for a moment. He gulped his milk and continued to feel Kyungsoo’s lips. “You look tired,” Baekhyun said, grinning as Kyungsoo chuckled. Kyungsoo opened his eyes and for a moment, he seemed a bit lost. Baekhyun noticed this. He was about to open his mouth when Kyungsoo suddenly wrapped his warm mouth around his index and middle finger.

He smirked as Baekhyun’s eyes widened. His boyfriend nibbled on his fingers with sleepy sensual eyes stared at him. Kyungsoo hummed again and that made Baekhyun groans. He was too busy staring at the other’s lips that he didn’t realize Kyungsoo was already straddling on his lap, hands roaming on his chest and with a wink, Kyungsoo popped out the fingers in his mouth. “Did you like it, Baekhyun?” Kyungsoo asked with a breathy laugh and Baekhyun answered him with a peck on his lips.

They were sitting in the kitchen, lips locked. Baekhyun’s hands found his comfort on the shorter’s thighs while Kyungsoo continued to rub his boyfriend’s nape. Sometimes Baekhyun would hummed some tunes against Kyungsoo’s lips and Kyungsoo will tilted his head for a better access. It was just both of them in the kitchen, low moans and another sweet voices as their lips danced in a rhythm.

-

-

Kyungsoo lied on the couch, eyes staring on the ceiling while he waited for Baekhyun. His boyfriend suggested that they should sleep together on the couch with the window opened. Kyungsoo said it was stupid, Baekhyun insisted it was a very good idea because the cold air will make Kyungsoo shivers and curled up onto him like a clingy koala. Kyungsoo just rolled his eyes at the idea but found himself agreed.

And here he was, waiting for Baekhyun to go grab the blanket and a pillow. Kyungsoo already felt cold and his legs felt numb when Baekhyun came with a big smile on his face. He motioned Kyungsoo to shift a little while he prepared the pillow. Kyungsoo sat up and watched Baekhyun. “Close the window, Baek,” Kyungsoo whined, his legs pokes Baekhyun’s thigh. Baekhyun pouted, “Let it open, it’ll make everything become more romantic,” he said.

The pillow was ready, so was the blanket. Baekhyun looked at Kyungsoo and pulled him closer. Kyungsoo leaned closer but refused to lay down when Baekhyun told him to. Instead, he sat next to Baekhyun and rested his head on his boyfriend’s shoulder. Baekhyun stared at him for a minute before wrapped an arm around his waist and caressed the clothed flesh gently.

“Where’s the blanket? I’m freezing,” Kyungsoo bit Baekhyun’s shoulder and made the other flinched. “Oh my, it’s not even that cold, Soo,” Baekhyun rolled his eyes. He wrapped the blanket around their body and Kyungsoo closed his eyes, shifting closer to Baekhyun’s side. “Where’s my goodnight kiss?” Kyungsoo chuckled at Baekhyun’s teasing tone. He lifted his head and kissed the other. Baekhyun closed his eyes while cupped Kyungsoo’s face and it was Kyungsoo who pulled away first, saying he was sleepy. Baekhyun pecked him once more before Kyungsoo rested his head back on Baekhyun’s shoulder, humming against Baekhyun’s neck when he felt the other’s arm around his waist. Baekhyun looked at the tv, a smile made its way on his face as he watched the scene of another drama where a couple cuddling together, the girl slept peacefuly with a small smile on her face and a boy hugged her from behind. Baekhyun moved his gaze toward the boy next to him. Kyungsoo was sleeping with his pouted lips and Baekhyun never felt so lucky.      

--

--

So, yeah, that fanart I used above is a friend's. Hope you like it!