Happy Anniversary, Cha Hakyeon!

Boyfriend 101

 

You rise up from the deep slumber in my bed and rubbed your eyes with your hands to make yourself fully awake.  You walked around your spacious room and then went to the window. You opened it widely and breathe the fresh air that readily welcomes your presence. You looked at the environment and glanced at every corner with a smile.  Mister sun is up high and it gives you hope and joy. You can hear the birds chirp outside with a playful melody. The weather is just so perfect. You wondered what would this day be like.

You heard a beep and it signals you that someone is just sent you a message. You head towards the side table and grabbed you phone.

It was from your ever happy-go-lucky boyfriend, Hakyeon.

“Good morning_______! Happy 1st Anniversary, babe!  Did you have a good sleep? Saranghae.”

You could imagine his voice saying that you and it really give you an unexplainable feeling—the feeling of love.

That simple message made you paint your smile as you fly away to an extraordinary world. He gave you those butterflies that made your tummy rumbles; longing for his cute smile and his tight hug.

You never thought that it is you and him in the end. You never expected that you will fall for those childish and cutesy acts of him. Actually, you and he are like cats and dogs. All of the VIXX members teased you with him but all you do is to argue with those 4 idiots and to make them stop teasing you. Well, except for Leo actually; he’s the one who always stops the tease. You really hate the way he annoys you with his childish acts during the work hours, not until the day that he cared for you when you are all alone in the working studio.  He manages to help you sort out the videos to be edited and he made your work as easy as possible. Because of that, you realized that this man is not that annoying, but he is someone who has a caring heart. Then you found out that he had a crush on you and he asked for your permission if he could court you and after 6months of courting, you and him finally became a couple. The VIXX members and your friends were really happy for both you. And here you are, happy with your 1 year relationship with him and he never fails you to smile and feel loved and be special every day. He never fails you to be head over heels everytime.

You replied to his message.

“Yes I did. Thank you, babe. Happy 1st Anniversary, Oppa!  Nadosaranghae.”

As soon as you send the message, you opened the door of your room and found a bouquet of roses placed under a road of rose petals and it was actually until the staircase. You picked it up and started to smell it. Again, the butterflies inside your tummy rumble again. You picked out the note that says “Saranghae” and your smile flashes even wider. You can feel the blood rushed to your cheeks. You walked down the stairs and then you realized that its step was candle-lighted. The aroma coming from the candle plus the softness of every petals rubbing against your feet never fails you to feel in love.

You finally reached the last step and then you were welcomed by a man dressed with a white V-neck topped with a black over-coat with faded skinny jeans. His black hair complements his ever cute black eyes. He flashes his beautiful smile before you and it makes your heart melt. He never really fails you to melt. It was Hakyeon; your boyfriend.

Before you could react to his presence, he gave you a tight hug and lifted you up and spins you around.

“Ya! Put me down, Hakyeon! I’m too heavy for your skinny arms plus you don’t have muscular arms like the other VIXX members. ” You joked around him.

“It’s that so? You never trust your strong boyfie, aren’t you?” He stops turning around and he is still lifting you up.

“No. I don’t!” You stick a little part of your tongue and winked at him. He pouted his lips at you and his brows met at center.

“Ahh..I’m not strong ey?” After he said that, he carried you like a bride and spins your around again.

“Ya! Put me down! You’re making me dizzy! Ya! Hakyeon!Hajima!” You repeated those words and spanked his arms a million times just to make him put you down.

Both of you just laughed out and breathe in for some air. Feeling tired, he put you down at last. He cupped the right side of your face and then plants a quick yet sweet kiss on your forehead; that kiss sends so many chills on your body again and your heart flutters.

“Happy 1st Anniversary, ______.” He flashes his smile even wider; the smile that is intended only for you.

You gave him a tight hug from his waist, making your abdomen feel his abs. He then gave you the same tight hug and he kisses your hair.

“Happy 1st Anniversary, Hakyeonoppa.” Without knowing, tears of joy fell on your left cheek. He noticed that you’re crying and he immediately releases you and started to wipe those tears away using his thumb. After that, he kissed both of your eyes.

“Don’t cry, babe. That will make you ugly.” He pokes your forehead gently and he gave you a cute expression.

“Ya! If I’m going to be ugly, you won’t love me anymore?” You poked his side and he jerked and you gave him a pout.

“No. I will still love you even though you will be the ugliest girl in the whole world.” He replied and as an assurance he hugged you again and kissed your forehead.

You felt that your heart is being fertilized with so much love again as you felt that it is pumping so hard again. You gave him a hug and you kissed his cheeks.

“I love you, Hakyeonoppa. You’re the best thing that I ever had in my life.” Your voice muffled against his chest.

“Bo? What did you say?” He lets go of you and made a puzzled expression.

“Nah!!! I won’t repeat it again. It’s a bit lengthy and I don’t want to waste so much energy to repeat it again.” You pouted your lips again, winked at him, and laughed.

“Ah, it’s that so..” He looked at your lips and he painted a smirk.

To your surprised, his pink plump lips met your reddish kissable lips. He moves his lips graciously against yours, satisfying every fiber of your body and as your heart wants to escape your chest. You felt like you’ve been swept off your feet every time he kisses you like this. It feels like heaven.

Then he breaks the kiss, “You still won’t?” He pouted again. Gosh, that pout! It really makes you melt.

“I said, I love you and you’re the best thing that I ever had.” After you said that, you gave him a quick kiss.

“You’re my one and only,________.” He caressed your face and then rest the side bangs that covers your eyes at the back your left ear.

You blushed so hard and can’t hide the expression that is full of yearning. His smile grew wider making his chinky little eyes smaller. Because of this, he hugged you again, even tighter and full of happy emotions.

You rest your head on his chest as you listen to every beat of his heart-- the beat that is only for you and as your heart only beats for him. You know deep in your heart how he loves you so dearly and hopes that it may last forever until your hairs grow white. And that you know that you have chosen the right guy who will make you feel loved and cared every single day of your life.