After the concecrt

Zico, you must be the one [HIATUS]

THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOVE <3


You heard some some songs that were really good, but you didn’t knew them and it was getting awkward for you, because you were the only one who wasn’t singing along with those songs.

You tried to look as fangirling as you friend, but you just could not do it. It was like mission impossible for you.

You looked at Zico who was rapping at the moment.

He is a rapper

You thought

“Wait, that is so obvious” You face palmed yourself.

You looked at him and notice that he is looking at you.

You tried to avoid his look, by looking around to the other members of his group or just by going deeper into the crowd.

You stayed for the whole concert, but you always caught Zico looking at you.

Finally, it finished and you could relax.

You were about to leave, because the crowd was getting smaller and smaller.

But your friend stopped you

“”Wait, maybe they will show up” You didn’t wanted to say that you already met Zico, so you just acted like you’re tired and getting out of your mind and fangirling about them.

The crowd of fan girls left.

You and your friends were alone there.

“Let’s go till someone kicked us out” You said.

“Don’t stop…. Let’s try, ok” She looked at you with hope” I heard… I heard… I… I.. I ZIIIICCCCOOOOOOO” She started to scream.

You looked at that direction where your friend looked and screamed ‘Zico’s’ name.

You saw Zico and your eyes became wide you could feel them.

You turned to face your friend and blushed.

“Hey” He said.

“HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII” You friend screamed.

“HEY, to you too” He chuckled.

“Zico” She came up to him and pocked him. You looked at her and him “You’re not a dream” She almost fell on the ground.

“Friend of yours?” He asked.

“Heh.. Yeah”

“So you came to my concert… So you do know me…” He smirked.

“NO, I’m not a big fan girl… I heard these songs for the first time, because SHE invited me” You pointed at your friend.

“SHE… looks normal.. I like her song choice”

“Complimenting yourself, huh?”

“I had a chance so I used it” He chuckled.”Do you want t go to the backstage??”

“Umm.. sure, but she fell asleep, so I should take her home”

“I can help you” He said.

“Ummm.. I don’t know, maybe”

“Then it’s a ‘yes’”

 


Damn, I'm going cheesier and cheesier :DD


Hey!!!! Hope you'll like it =3

SUBSCRIBE or COMMENTS or UP VOTE this story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you want to check my other story, click HERE (it's with SUGA \ BTS)

 

<3