Zico's life without you

Zico, you must be the one [HIATUS]

*6 months ago*

-Zico’s POV-

Finally we were free from our contract with our entertainment.

It really was hard time for me and other members, good thing we were a great team.

I’m not sure if we will comeback or if BBCs will still be waiting for us to upon our return.

I started to write a song about it.

Even if we will not comeback as Block B, I’ll ask others to record this for our fans.

*Three months ago*

It has been hard time for me and others. But everything changed.

We got an invitation to another entertainment ‘Seven Seasons’.  Yes!!!!!! We agreed with all terms they gave us and we started to get ready for our comeback.

I finished the song with a little help from other group mates.

I called it “BE THE LIGHT” I’m loving this song, because, I tried to describe my emotions thru it….

*After few weeks*

I tried to clear my mind, we’re getting back with our group Block B!!!!!

I’m still feeling a bit empty inside, I don’t know why. Maybe it’s because we changed our entertainment?? Or maybe, I just getting a bit tired of all the hard work during the practice??

When we finished with our practice I decided to take a walk and then I saw HER when I was walking past a coffee shop.

Beautiful, gorgeous, lovely, cute…. I just can’t describe her…

I walked into the coffee shop. I wanted to find a seat next to her, but she was sitting next to an old lady and the next seat had her purse on it.

She looked at me, but then started to search for something around me…

I want to talk to her, but I’ve got scared... Damn…

‘Come on, you’re confident… BE A MAN!!!’ My mind repeated.

I walked up to her.

“C-can I buy you a drink”

‘AHHHHH…. I sounded like a chicken….’ I thought.

“Sure” She looked at me and smiled with a smile I-I just can’t describe it….

 


Hey!!!! Hope you'll like it =3

SUBSCRIBE or COMMENTS or UP VOTE this story~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

<3