Chapter 1 - The Good-looking nerd

Why?

 Ever since I was a child I hated my sister. She always received those compliments, but all I received were rude judgements from people. They always say that I'm rude and my sister is kind but they still don't know the real story. She had everything. She can get whatever she wants. People called me spoiled because of how I look like. Well when people have this rude or arrogant attitude they tend to call them spoiled. I actually didn't hate her because she has everything but it's because of one thing.

 Wait, let me introduce myself. I'm Lee Seol. I'm pretty(I can say) even if no one likes me. I'm rude, independent and am like the antagonist of my own story but me I'm not the antagonist :) My friend's name is Soonah. She's kind, smart and weird. Smart as in nerd. I live in this big house with 10 rooms but there are 3 rooms are the bigger than the others and I am occupying one of those rooms.

 I have this daily schedule in my life. Wake up at 6. Wash my face and brush my teeth at 6:05. Done with those. Dress up and fix my face and hair at 6:20. Eat at 6:50. And lastly, give my farewells to my parents and go to school.

 Once I'm at school, I'll greet my friend Soonah then we'll go to our classroom. I'll go to my seat and read a book. Sometimes all of my classmates will go outside if there's a fight. Soonah and I don't really care because we care more about our grades. After the teacher came they'll all whine bacause they still haven't seen the of the fight and usually our teacher will greet us loudly but there was something new. 

"Okay class so we have a new student. Please come inside Mr.Kim" he said in a soft voice.

Then suddenly a tall guy with black hair and fair skin came in. He was wearing glasses but you can still see he is good-looking.

" Hi, I'm Kim Myungsoo." he said it in a timid voice.

I thought all of those girls will likely fangirl because he was goodlooking but they didn't. Then suddenly my sister came, Lee Suzy.

Everyone had gone wild. Boys and girls were likely fangirling and fanboying. Well she was really pretty enough to be an idol.

The teacher scolded everyone. My sister and the transferee student went to their seats.

The teacher started the lesson, then suddenly the transferee student who is seated next to the door said.

"Can I please change my seat?"

"Why Mr. Kim?" our teacher said.

"It's uncomfortable here"

Well I think it's really uncomfortable there.

"Sure, Mr. Kim"

Then suddenly I remembered the seat next to me was vacant and also my sister's. I told myself that he would seat next to my sister. Plus if only you could see the look on her face she was really expecting him to sit next to her. But he passed next to my sister and seated next to me.

"Hello, I'm Myungsoo!" he said in a really high voice.

"I know." I said

"How did you know?"

"It's not like you didn't introduce yourself like a while ago?" I said irritatingly.

"Sorry I forgot, by the way what's your name?" he asked.

I showed him my name tag.

"You have the same name as the girl in My Princess!" he said excitedly.

Then suddenly the teacher scolded us.

"Shut up." I said.

"Sorry again" he said while raising his hand for a hand shake.

I looked at it and gave him a curious face.

"You normally do this or people normally do this when introducing each other." he said. He didn't know that I only had one friend in my whole life and Soonah came to me saying "Can we be friends?" and I agreed no shaking hands but I shook his hand and let go.

It was lunch time. Soonah and I went to the cafeteria and lined up. My sister came and you know what happened? They all let her go ahead to the front of the line. After we got our food we went to the table. As I was about to put the spoon in my mouth, Myungsoo suddenly came into our table.

"Can I please seat here. There are no other seats available." he said.

"Sure." Soonah said.

It was pretty weird eating cause it's like the whole time he was staring at me. I was so irritated that I suddenly shouted at him.

"Can you please stop staring at me?! I'm eating you know and it's uncomfortable!" I'm not bullying him but it was really uncomfortable.

"Sorry." he said, scared.

He kept on pestering me the whole day doing things I find most irritating. I wonder if he can make me more irritated than how I am right now.