Chapter 2

The love and hatred

"Omma. We got home" Millky shout

Omma: Geure. Omma just complete the dinner. The both you just take a shower and we will have dinner together. 

Omma say and prepare go to the kitchen but suddenly Millky's voice made her stop

Millky: "Omma, i want Hacci becomes my wife this later" Millky say while his hand still holding Hacci's hand 

Omma don't know what she should, so she

"Aigoo, my son! What do you know the marriage that you want Hacci becomes your wife?"

Millky: "maybe i don't know. But i will know it when i'm gownsman and i will marry Hacci" 

Omma just know the smiling and saying: " ok. But as you said that's when you're gownsman and when you can earn money feed the family. Now the both you have to washhand and have dinner"

Then omma left, Millky have to face to Hacci and staring Hacci but Hacci can't say something. She just know staring Millky and say Oppa......

Millky: Hacci ah. I promise only you is who i will marry this later. Just hold bobtailed my hand ok?

After hear it, Hacci nodded and smile

.................................................

 

Yeoboseyo? 

Mi Jin ah, I'm Hacci's mother. 

"Ah, So Ra. Wea? You miss Hacci. Don't worry, Hacci is still fine"

"Gomawo Mi Jin ah. But i have something want to talk to you"

"What is that?" 

"We will come America this last week. It's because of work of Hacci's father. We have to be there"

"Really? But Is it too fast? I'm afraid the childens won't be sustained this. Morever, my son said that he want Hacci become his wife. I think although he's a child but he can understand what he's talking"

"Don't worry. We will hold the contract with each other. The children will be met each other someday" 

"Oh. I get it now. I will talk to them"

"Gomawo Mi Jin ah. thanks for taking care my daughter"

"You're welcome. We're the friend"

............................................................

"No no no, i don't want. I want Hacci will be here with me" Millky always shout and cry. He dosen't want to Hacci left.

While Hacci still cry because she have to left Millky. The boy is who close to her. Now the childrens are crying, they afraid they can't meet anymore. But finally Millky have to accept this.

At the Airport

Millky: "Hacci ah, this is necklace couple. You have to bring it everyday. When you see this, you will miss me. Don't forget me, okay? and me too" 

"Oppa. You too. Please don't forget me" Hacci cry

 Then Millky bring this one into Hacci's neck. 

..............................

Good bye, Hacci ah