We're in TROUBLE~

캐러멜 KaRaMEL~ [new girlgroup] (applications Closed!)

Flashback: Kim and Taemin were in the mall, they got out from a store and was shocked to see that Onew, Jonghyun and Key were there too... They were just entering the supermarket which was beside the store where they are... Luckily, Onew saw something he wants to buy on a stand but the are still faacing to the market...

Kim: Oppa! what do we do?

Taemin: Let's go to the side!

Taemin and Kim were so awkward. They are hand-in-hand while holding to the glass walls of the store and slowly backing up to the side... But they decided to walk towards Onew, Jonghyun and Key because they turned around to another stand...

Taemin: But this masks and hats are not enough disguise!

Kim: Right!

The two of them came back inside the store and grabbed some leather jackets and some pants and glasses...

They changed and Kim hides her hair inside the hat..

Kim looked like she was a guy... So they faced to the exit and walked as normal as they can...

BUT! Onew, Jonghyun and Key turned around and saw them walking...

Jonghyun: Hey bros! *Taemin and Kim turned around laughing so much inside*

Taemin: Anyeong!

Kim: Da da hao! We're Fahrenheit! Fei Lun Hai imnida!

Trivia: Fei Lun Hai or Fahrenheit in english is a popular boy band in Taiwan...

Kim: Hey what's up I'm Jiro! Yo!

Taemin: Yo!

Kim: His name is Aaron Yo!

Onew: Do you like Yo-Yo?

Kim: Yeah Yo you know!

Key: Ah! We're Shining Shinee of Korea!

Jonghyun: I'm Jonghyun Yo!

Onew: I'm Onew yo!

Key: Key imnida!

Taemin: Ahem... (tries to change voice) Ni hao!

Key: Bye we will shop for groceries!

Jonghyun: Key don't be like that! They are like our seniors!

Onew: Ah yeh! Why are you here in Seoul?

Taemin: We have a concert here... And we're pretty busy... So bye!

Taemin and Kim turned around to walk to the exit but Jonghyun noticed something on Kim's or Jiro's jacket...

Jonghyun: Jiro! You just bought that right? It still has a price tag!

Onew: I'll take it off for you!

Onew pulled the tag as it was taken from Kim's jacket..

Jonghyun: Ah do you want to shop with us!

Kim: No! No! We're just gonna buy out something else then we'll be back to our place of concert...

Jonghyun: Oh we'll go buy some food first! Bye!

Kim: Yeah yo Bye Bye! Men!

Onew: Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Bye bye too!

As Kim and Taemin saw the three go in the supermarket, they hurriedly ran to the supermarket too....

They got a cart and they were like kids who grabs what he wants....

They heard someone shouting their names, when they turned thier backs, it was Onew, Jonghyun and Key....

Kim: Hey yo! Why?

Jonghyun: Why didn't you tell us you were gonna buy something here too?

Taemin: Ah nevermind! We're finished...Bye!

Onew/Jonghyun/Key: Hey wait! We're finished too!

Taemin and Kim ran their cart as fast as they can but the three are keeping up...

They came to a counter and saw that the three were at the counter beside them....

Kim and Taemin got their groceries and ran away to the exit as the three were running to them too...

Jonghyun: Guys do you want to ride with us?

Onew: That would be cool!

Onew, Jonghyun and Key made them ride and they were at the back of Shinee's van and thinking of a solution...

Kim: Taemin oppa, We're dead!

Taemin: How will we do this..

Then a bulblight appeared on Kim's head which means an idea reached her mind...

Kim: I know! *whispers the plan*

The van arrived at Shinee's dorm...

Onew opened the door and saw Minho eating Uttogi Noodles and watching Tv...

Minho: Oopsie... (Minho said as he looked at who just arrived)

Onew: Hey where's my baby sister and Taemin!??

Minho: They came outside! And I'm the oldest out of us so I guard the dorm!

Jonghyun: Minho! Meet Fa lun Hei!

Key: Hyung... It's Fei Lun Hai or Fahrenhait!!!

Jonghyun: Oops Sorry! Hey Come in! Jiro! aaron!

Kim: (Jiro) Hey yo! What's up!

Minho laughed as he knows who was it...

Minho: Yo! I'm Minho!

Jonghyun: This is Jiro hyung and Aaron hyung....

Taemin and Kim were laughing out loud inside...

Kim: Yeah I'm sorry we have to go since we have a concert today! Bye!

Taemin: Bye guys! Wo men shi Fei Lun Hai! (We are Fahrenhait!)

Kim: Sheng ri kuai la! (Happy Birthday!)

Only Taemin and Kim knows the meaning cause they studied a bit of Chinese when they are in the van using their phones..

Jonghyun: what does that mean?

Kim: See you next time!

Onew: Ahhh... I'll say it when I say See you next time to Victoria noona or Amber or Henry and Zhou mi hyung....

Kim: Ahh no! It's the formal way! if they are your friends then...

Taemin pretended to be texting someone and searched the informal way of See you next time or Goodbye..

Taemin: Xia Ci zi Jian! We'll go!

Kim: Bye! Xie Xie!

Onew: Oh I know that! Thank you too!

Taemin and Kim went out runshing and came to a near mall...

They bought some new clothes and they put the disguise earlier in the bottom of the bags and bought some new shopping paper bags so the three won't notice that they have the same shopping bags...

They changed on fitting rooms and ate on a restaurant so Onew, Jonghyun and Key won't ask why they didn't eat while they are in a mall with many fast foods and restaurants...

They came back again and took off their masks..

Onew: Hey! Where did you take my baby sister Lee Taemin? Answer your hyung!!!

Taemin: What? Aren't you happy I'm not cold now and we're not fighting?

Onew: Ahh then good one Taemin!

Key: Have you eaten?

Taemin/Kim: Deh!

Minho was smiling at them because he knows what they did...

Minho: So what did you bought me?

Kim: Here oppa! We bought you a cool shirt!

Minho: Thanks!

Onew: Wait... My baby will sleep here tonight ok?

Jonghyun/Taemin/Minho: BWOH??????????????????

Key who was cooking at the kitchen heard it and came to them..

Key: Where will she sleep?

Minho: Sorry Kim! I'm not gonna be gentleman for a night... I'm scared!

Onew: Then my sister is gonna sleep on my room while I sleep at the sofa there....

Kim: YEY Thanks oppa! I can't go hom since it's dark already!

Onew: Fine! Fine! Just get your things and go to the room.... It's good that Taemin and you got out and bought clothes...

Jonghyun: Kim! Your phone is ringing!

Minho: wow hyung... Her phone is in Onew hyung's room, but then you heard it!

Jonghyun: The rightone is Lucifer!

Minho: Ahhh...

Key: Kim here's your phone!

Jonghyun: See! Key is hearing it because he's at the kitchen which is close to Onew hyung's room....

Phone conversation:

Kim: ah deh Yobosaeyo? Eh Sulli-ah! Wae?

Sulli: eodi issni? (Where are you?)

Kim: naneun Shinee oppa ui gisugsa e iss-eoyo. (I'm at Shinee oppa's dorm)

Sulli: Wae? naeil daleun hoewon-eul mannal geoya! (You're gonna meet the other members tomorrow!) Bwoh-ah?

Kim: Eh? geugeos-eun naeil iya? (It's tomorrow?) Sulli! Eottokhe???!!

Sulli: geogjeonghaji maseyo ! luna eonni wa naega naeil delileo geos-ibnida. (Don't worry! Luna unni and I will pick you up tomorrow.)

Kim: Jinri! Jeongmal Kamsa hamnida!

Sulli: mullon ijyo! neon nae gajang chinhan chingunikka ! (Of course! Because you're my best friend!)

Kim: de ! naeil boja ! (Yes! See you tomorrow!) Saranghaeyo Jinri!

Sulli: Saranghae! Soojung (Krystal) is excited to meet the other members!

End of phone conversation

Onew: What did Sulli said?

Kim: I'm gonna meet the other members tomorrow...

Jonghyun: Wow! Can we go too!

Kim: Of course oppa! And we are set to debut next week!

Taemin: Yey! Looking forward to a dance battle Kimmy!

Onew: Yah! I'M GONNA TELL MOM AND DAD!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------