7 Minutes in Heaven.

7 Minutes in Heaven.

B-but!”, you tried to protest, only to get the door slammed in your face.

You and Suho were chosen as the next couple for seven minutes in heaven. You knew your friend did it on purpose. She knew you had a crush on him. He knew you did too.

Am I not good enough?”, you heard him chuckling nervously.

N-no, it’s not that!”, you quickly replied.

It was so dark you could barely see anything. Then suddenly you felt his hands on your hips and his body pressed against your back. You felt the warmth of his breath near your right ear.

So…what do we do now?”, he whispered in a breathy voice that sent shivers down your spine.

You involuntarily made inaudible noises since your ears were sensitive and because you were stuttering trying to say something to stop him. He chuckled again as his hands teased the hem of your shirt while he left soft kisses behind your ears, along the side of your neck. Soon enough, his hands made its way under your shirt, lightly rubbing across your stomach. You let out a small gasp. You didn’t think that he’d be so bold, but it turned you on. You don’t know what came over you, but you daringly turned around, wrapped your arms around his neck and pulled him into a kiss. You could feel him smiling before returning the kiss. The kiss deepened and hands were exploring. Just as things were getting good, the door suddenly opened and you heard squeals, hollering and clapping. You turned around and squinted from the bright light. 

Just when it was getting good…”, you pouted. 

Suho chuckled lightly as he clasped his hands together behind your back, swaying you side to side. You took him by the hand and led him out into the crowd of overly excited people. 

———

The rest of the night the both of you stuck together like glue. Afterwards he invited you over to his place. You obviously weren’t going to refuse. Once you got to his apartment and he locked the door, he grabbed you by the hips and leaned in towards you.

Now where were we…