chap 4

Please,Be My Love!!!

                                Kim-Hyun-Joong-3-kim-hyun-joong-3573614520100110_uee.jpg

 

 

 

3 a.m

 

At Hyun Joong house, his parents still didn’t sleep yet and looks like they are waiting for their son… the night is getting longer but it seemed like Hyun Joong  still not back. His father can’t hold it anymore, he so angry when thinking about his son behaviours…Clubbing, womanizer and drinker…He sighed when thinking who will take care of his company if his only child he had still doesn’t change…

 

Mr.Kim : (sighing) You see….you’re son still not back…Its already 3.30 a.m…If I get him I will not let him go easily…He is really make me angry..

 

Ms.Kim: Yeobo..please be calm…Remember you have high-blood…you can’t stressed or tension,yeobo…You’re high-blood will become more worse..

 

Mr.Kim: How can I’m not stressed when thinking about our son…He’s already 28 years old but he still doesn’t changed a bit…His bad habits who always go to club and change women like changing clothes.

 

Mrs.Kim: You’re right, my dear…And now I heard he’s always with this underwear model..If I’m not mistaken, her name is Lee Hyori… the new-up comers model…I’m really don’t like that girl..I just hoped that’s they don’t end up with marriage…

 

Mr.Kim: Ohhh…yupp..you’re suddenly talk about the marriage, I know how to make him being responsible…How do you think if we married him with someone…Ottae with my idea??

 

Mrs.Kim: I’m 100% agreed with you..But with who??

 

Both of them got silent when suddenly, Mrs.Kim screamed….

 

Mrs.Kim : Yeobo…I know who’s the perfect girl for our son…Yeobo, did you remember Kim Sung Kap’s daughter, Kim Yoo Jin, if I’m not mistaken… they called her Uee..She is really lovely girl..I loved her when the first time I saw her at the restaurant…

 

Mr.Kim : Yupp… you’re right..She also at suitable age to be married…She’s 25 years old…2 years younger than hyun Joong..But as far as I know, she still learning at SungKyunKwan University..

 

Mrs.Kim: Oh yeobo…so what if you’re a student..You still can be married…

 

Mr.Kim: Is that so….If that’s what you said, why not we meet Kim Sung Kap and his wife tomorrow..I can breath easily if Hyun Joong get married as soon as possible....

 

Suddenly, the door opened and there is Hyun Joong who ‘s drunk…He tried to walk in but he feels like all the things is upside-down in his eyes…he slowly walk to upstairs by leaning on the wall…He doesn’t even see his parents who sitting on the couch…

 

Mr.Kim: See, we’re look like an idiot waiting for him but he seem doesn’t know we’re here…Lately, he’s always drunk when back home…I think we need to hurry up with our plans..

 

 

The next day………….

 

At Uee’s house, Hyun Joong parents are discussing about their plans to Uee’s parents… their plans to save Hyun Joong from destroying himself…. They already told them everything about Hyun Joong…Uee’s parents know Hyun Joong very well since him from kid… they trust only their Uee can changed Hyun Joong..

 

At Hyun Joong’s house…

 

KHJ:  MWO!!!!!.....MARRIED!!!!....

 

Mr.Kim : ne..Appa already decided to married you with a nice and sweet girl…She is daughter of my best friend, Kim Sung Kap Ahjussi…You know him right…

 

KHJ : Andwae appa…No!!! I’m a big guy and I have my own life…I don’t like others controlling my life…

 

Mr.Kim: MWORAGU!!!!!...Others!!!Since when your own parents being unimportant person in your life…Huh..

 

KHJ: Appa.. that’s not what I mean…Okay, if you really want me to married..Fine,I will marry but with my own choice…I already found the girl I truly love..Lee hyori shi

 

Mrs.Kim: Andwae…omma really don’t like her, an underwear model being my daughter-in-law…Hyun Joong ah, listen to omma…She doesn’t truly love you, she just love your money…

 

KHJ: OMMA!!!She’s my girlfriend…You don’t have any right to talk of her like that..

 

Ms.Kim : ( She is really shocked when heard her only child yelled at her just because of some girl rather thinking for his mom who carried him for 9 months….Her tears rolled down her cheek)

 

Mr.Kim : See…Now, you’ve dare to yelled at your own mum…If you really want to married with that girl, appa will not hesitated to disinherited your name from my will…You have to get out from my properties, the house  and the car I gave to you, I will take back…we’ll see  how far your career as an artist can give wealth to you..

 

KHJ: Ahhh…..( he is really depressed right now…Everywords appa said is true..His career is worrisome when there are a lot of new rookies and boy band came out…If not of his dad’s wealth his not at this peak right now..)

 

 

While at Uee’s house, Her parents already told her about their plan to married her with their friend’s son…She still in silent …Staring at the wall without blinking…

 

Appa & Omma : Uee ah..

 

Uee : Ah..ne..

 

Appa : Ottae Uee ah… I’m really hoped you agreed..

 

Uee : You’re think??

 

Appa : Appa can feel he is the one that can give you happiness..Appa and Omma know him and his family really well..His parents will treated you like their own daughter.. this only for your own goods,Uee..

 

Uee: If you think this is the right choice for me…and if this marriage can make appa and omma happy, then  I’m accepted it…If there is anything more…I want to sleep..

 

In Uee’s bedroom…………

 

Married??? She will be married with someone she don’t know..Suddenly, her thoughts goes to someone she is really love..he is TOP oppa…She loved him…She still remember since when she started to like him..It’s all began since her highschool.. that’s when  she learned the feeling of missing and loving someone….But, she realized..maybe TOP oppa just cared of her as a dongsaeng…She feels so sad…