|||||

Being Ridiculous

Endaiyy's talking:

Hello! We met again! Okay, before you guys read this one-shot I'm just going tell you this is just a ridiculous one-shot. I mean even the title saying everything. I also added some past conversation with my ex-girlfriend to revive some memories in me too This one-shot consist of laid-back & relax feelings, no drama or anything. Oh just an added info for you guys in this story YulSic were currently living in their villa at Gangnam which they newly bought. I bet most of YulSic shipper knew about it. And yeah Yuri bought below floor from Jessica. Coincidence much huh? Okay too much talking...just enjoy and maybe comment won't hurt. Enjoy.

 

 

 

 She cladded in light blue Mickey Mouse’s pyjama.

 

She cladded in plain pink satin pyjama.

 

She woke up at 7 am.

 

She woke up when…she want to wake up.

 

She’s a morning person.

 

She’s a heavy sleeper.

 

 

“Good morning, baby.”

 

“…”

 

“Err…Are you awake, Sica?”

 

“Why…you…call?” the other line answered groggily.

 

The dark-haired girl chuckled before slipped her cold feet into the fluffy dark blue house slipper before make a destination to the window; “Erm, do you have a good sleep?”

 

“I was, not until a certain black bean called and interrupted my sweet dream.” The brunette pulled the warm blanket up to her chin while let out a grinned.

 

“Oh, who is that black bean…? HEY! I’m not a black! And I’m not a bean!” Yuri shouted to the line when she realized Jessica’s sarcasm words.

 

“Of course you aren’t black…and I’m not the Jessica Jung.”

 

Yuri let out a defeated sighed; she knew she can’t win over her superior girlfriend. Not about her skin colour. That is just sensitive topic for her and her beloved girlfriend always used that topic to make her speechless.

 

Jessica laughed lightly still with her closed eyes, “Stupid seobang…”

 

“I’m not stupid…well maybe a little but not compared to Yoona.”

 

“Why are you even compared with that kid? You should compared yourself with your little mutt.”

 

“Tsch, I bet all my salary for 3 years I’m smarter than Hani.” Yuri exclaimed proudly.

 

“Well of course. It will be ashamed my seobang is stupider than a dog.”

 

“YAH! Aish…you’re lucky I’m in love with you…if not…”

 

“If not what? You’re going to tell your mom?”

 

“Sica~~~” Yuri whined cutely.

 

“Alright, enough with the teasing. Why you call at this oddly hour?”

 

“It’s not odd. And aren’t you think it’s sweet? My voice was the first thing you heard in the morning?”

 

“Sorry seobang, but you’re not really the first thing I heard in morning.”

 

“WHAT?! Don’t tell me you heard another guys’ voice before this? Who is that guy? Is he tall? Handsome? How broad is his shoulder? His chest? Is he Taecyeon? Donghae? Seo Ji Suk?” Yuri rambled out nonsense while pacing around her room.

 

“Why you even need to know how broad their shoulder and chest, seobang? You’re being ridiculous…” Jessica pressed her lips into thin line to suppress her laughter.

 

“Just curious…” Yuri said timidly.

 

Hearing Yuri’s replied make Jessica giggled continuously, “Why you being too cute today, seobang? How I can hear guys’ voice when there’s nobody here. It’s just my alarm clock rang and that’s the voice I heard on the first thing in morning.”

 

“Sica…”

 

“Yes, my handsome beloved seobang?”

 

“…How could you?” Yuri pouted after realizing her Sicababy was just teasing her. Tsch, Kwon Yuri and her jealousy issue.

 

“Sorry, seobang. You’re just too cute make me tempted to tease you more.”

 

“…I’m sulking.”

 

“Yeah, yeah. Seriously just tell me what you want? I’m still sleepy…”

 

“I miss you. We didn’t even meet yesterday. You and your full schedule. My Sicababy is too popular these days…”

 

“Says who came back from schedule 2 in the morning. I thought you’re too tired so I let you sleep first and talked with you tomorrow in the afternoon side.”

 

“Well, sorry I can’t resist and call you in morning.”

 

“It’s okay. Hey seobang?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“You know I’m just above you right?”

 

“Huh? Oh yeah…Err…I’ll be there in 15 minutes.”

 

“Okay…Can I sleep now?”

 

“Of course…Hey baby?”

 

“Yes?”

 

“Can I bring Hani with me? Since no one to take care of her.”

 

“DO NOT bring that fleabag over my apartment. I think we have talk about this, seobang.”

 

“But you know I can’t leave her alone. And since you’re technically her mother-“

 

“EXCUSE ME?! You don’t just call me a ?!”

 

“No! Of course not! You’re just…uhh…uhh..Puppy’s mummy.”

 

“Ugh! I hate you, seobang! Don’t step into my apartment ever again with that fleabag.”

 

“Hello? baby? Sica?”

 

“…”

 

“Guess she hung up…” Yuri let out a sighed before looked down; looking at her pet apologetic, “Well I’m sorry Hani. But seems like your mummy are not happy with your appearance. I will bring you to her when she cool down okay?”

 

The adorable puppy just wiggled its tail before walked away to the living room. Yuri let out a sighed, “Even my dog sulked with me.”

 

 

 

 

End.