Unexpected

When Life Throws You Lemons
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

Ha Neul sighed as she dried her hair. She was sitting on the bed cross-legged in her favourite blue pajamas. It showed off her curves since she’s been using it for about two years already.

 

Ha Neul ruffled her hair messily as she tried to dry it as much as she could. She stopped midway when she heard a knock on her apartment door. She frowned and looked at the clock on the wall.It was 10 and although that wasn’t that late to Ha Neul, it was late for visitors. This visitor was seemingly impatient for he or she gave another set of knocks.

 

"Coming!" Ha Neul shouted; placing the towel around her neck as she brushed her hair briefly just to make it look decent.

 

She unlocked the door and swung it open.

 

Her eyes widened as she was met with a dripping wet male with a simple black tee and jeans. He had bruises around his face and arms and he looks as if he had been in a fight.The said male walked in, conveniently placing his shoes by the door.

 

"Y-yah… W-who are you? What are you doing? You’re wetting the floor… Y-yah! My bed!"

 

Ha Neul shut the door and locked it before rushing over to the male that was currently lying on her bed.

 

"At least wash up. Yah get up and wash yourself. I’ll get you clothes and medicine,"

 

The said male grunted. Making no signs or moving from his place. Soon enough, Ha Neul heard soft snores. Ha Neul groaned. What did she do to deserve such things in the middle of the night. On a Friday at that.

 

"Eish this guy. Coming in without any notice. I don’t even know him. He could have at least gone to the toilet to wash up or something… He made the floor wet with his footprints. The footprints oh my… My bed though… It’ll stink ugh. He could have at least waited before barging in. Who is he anyways? Why here? Why me oh gosh…" Ha Neul grumbled.

 

She grumbled all the way as she prepared a bucket with warm water and towels. She placed it by the bedside as she got clothes from a cupboard nearby and got her medical kit. She did a quick dry wipe on the wet floor.Once done, she tossed the used towel into the washing machine. She sat at the corner of the bed.

 

"Yaaaaah… Now how do I get his clothes of…"

 

Ha Neul took a deep breath before she willed herself to pull the shirt that was plastered onto the guy. He must’ve come a long way. His shirt was totally drenched. She tossed it at the end of the bed. If the bed was already wet might as well. As she took of the shirt, she noticed his skin was as cold as ice. Ha Neul frowned as the said male shivered slightly. It was a cold night Ha Neul realised. Even with the heater on. Ha Neul grabbed the towel that was soaked in hot water. She squeezed the excess water out and began rubbing the male. It was plain awkward as Ha Neul worked from the top to his waist. She felt her cheeks getting warmer with every passing second.

 

This male was hot. He had refined chocolate abs and a lean body frame. After what seemed like eternity, due to the awkwardness, Ha Neul was finally done. She rolled her eyes and sighed as she laid eyes on the next task. His lower body. She took a deeper breath this time and began unbuckling his belt. She shut her eyes tight as she pulled his jeans out. Once it was out she made susre to take out anything in it’s pocket. She found a wallet and some change. She also found car keys.

 

“Please don’t wake up. Please don’t… ohh my gosh. Someone tell my why I am doing this. Oh my… why me…”

 

Finally, Ha Neul completed the task. She groaned. She brushed the back of her hand lightly onto the boxers the said male was wearing. She almost died from relief when she realised it was dry, meaning she didn’t have to remove it. Ha Neul did the same thing, wiping his body with the warm towel. She was finally halfway done. Ha N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter