Daily Life.

Living with 12 werewolves is not a joke.

Daily Life 

"Suhee-ah!Faster wake up!!You are gonna be late for school!"Your older brother screamed at the top of his voice while barging into your room.

"Just.....5 more mins please....."you replied groggily while snuggling deeper into your comfy bed.

Waking up in the morning was the thing that you hated to do the most.Why?Because waking up meant going to school.It was something that you didn't really enjoy doing.Wait scratch that,it is something you HATED doing.

Now back to your current situation.You were still lying on your bed.That was the trigger for your brother.Soon,you heard your brother's ear-splitting yell.

"YAH LEE SUHEE!YOU BETTER GET THAT PRECIOUS LITTLE OF YOURS OFF THE BED BEFORE I KICK IT OFF!" 

After hearing that you quickly sat up while still keeping your eyes closed.Knowing that inhuman guy would really do it,you quickly got up to get ready for school.

You took a quick shower and got dressed for school.You tied your hair in to a messy bun and grabbed your school bag while heading down to look for your brother.

"Yah,where are you?Faster!I am going to be late for school."you said going around the house looking for him.

"The little brat that hates school talks about being late for it."he said with sarcastically.

"Can you like just speed up your process of tying your tie rather than arguing with me,old man."you said annoyed while whispering the last part. 
 
"I heard you."he said glaring at you.
 
You pretended like you heard nothing and headed outside to your brother's car.

"Brat."he muttered lowly while getting his suitcase and following you out of the door.

Soon,your brother also got into the car.

Just a small introduction about your family.You have a family of 4.You are the youngest and you have one elder brother.His name is Lee Hyuk Jae AKA inhuman guy.He was about 6 years older than you.You and him stay alone in Korea while your parents were in China taking care of your family business.They always sent you monthly allowance since you were still studying whereas your brother has his own salary.

After a who-knows-how-long ride to your school,you finally reached.You got out of the car and waited for your brother to leave.

After he drove off,you quickly headed inside.You walked through the hallway hoping to find your friends and at the same time go to your locker.

While you were getting your books,you heard a familiar voice calling out for you.

"Suhee-ah!"

You turned around to find your best buddy beaming happily at you.

"Eunji-ah!"You said while enveloping her in a hug.

"Yah!Don't forget us please."You turned around to see your two other best friends,Taemin and Myungsoo,also smiling at you.

"How could I forget the most important people in my life?"you said sarcasm dripping heavily in your voice.

"How sincere..."Taemin retaliated with the same amount of sarcasm dripping in his voice.

You just smirked mockingly at him and went back to getting your books.

You,Taemin,Eunji and Myungsoo were the inseparable bestfriends.Taemin and Myungsoo were the ones who always caused trouble for you.They loved to pull pranks on you.But Eunji was the total opposite,she was like your sister, mentor, counselor, everything that you could imagine off.She was somebody whom you can share the problems with.She was someone you could trust and she was abit more matured than the other two brats who would joke about every problem you tell them.

Now back to the present,you were about to close your locker when suddenly you heard girls squealing and screaming while gathering around a particular group of people.

You sighed frustratedly knowing who it was.It was none other than the kingkas,EXO. 


A/N:HELLO EVERYBODY(: FIRST CHAPTER IS UP AND EDITTED,PLEASE DO ENJOY:D AND DON'T FORGET TO UPVOTE,COMMENT ANS SUBSCRIBE(: 사랑해<3