chapter 2

Alphas and Omegas

​The day at school was the same, same boring teachers and boring class work.

​So I was happy when lunch came around since I don't eat breakfast that morning.

I sat at a empty table a lone,  and started to eat someone one called my name. 

 I turned to see who it was , there he stood with his lunch, and his friends .

" oh, your Luhan right why did you call my name for?" I said to him looking up at him.

​They sat down with their trays then he said" can we sit here?".

" I guess so  since you guys are already sat down " I said quietly.

" great, this Tao, Kris, Lay, Chen, and Xiu min" said Luhan .

" It nice to meet you" they all said together.

​ " It nice to meet you too" I said with a smile.

​They were very nice to me and they were fun to be around.

​Even though I was the only girl there, people watched us as the boys and I talked and laughed.

​After lunch we left for our next class together .
​We walked in to the class room every girl look at me like something was wrong with me.
I got to my desk and Luhan came  to his seat after talking with Tao  about something.
​He smiled and looked at the board.
​when school was over for today , I decided to walk home alone.
​As I walked home I thought about the girls at school.
​Why are they made at me for, do they think that I a tomboy or something?
" uh, why do I even care about what they think?" I said decided to taking a short cut this time.
I got home faster with my new short cut , I did my homework like any other day.
​Even if I don't remember a lot about my old life I still watch videos of me when I was a child.
​I would laugh when the small  four years old me laughed.
​I never though that I would smile again when I first woke up from the coma.
I still have to look up words because of the coma and my memories haven't been recovered fully.
I try my best to don't let anyone see it.
I fell asleep at my desk next to my laptop computer.
​Two hours had passed " Y/N  come down for dinner honey" my mother called out to me at the door.
I got up and then came down for dinner.
​We eat without saying a word it always been like this with my mom.
" So did you take your medication this today and how is your classes, did you make any friends yet?" she said washing the dishes.
"Mom school was fine , and I think I made some new friends " I said .
" what are they names ?" My mom asked look at me.
" Luhan, Tao, Kris,Lay, Xiumin, and Chen" I said to her quietly.
" but they are all boys honey" my mom said put the dashes in the dryer .
" I know but they are cool and popular at school ,and they sat with me at lunch but other girls were jealous of me" I said laughing with my mom.
​Then my head start to hurt again as I stood there in front of my mom then dropped to the floor and passed out like that.
 
Author note: please tell me what you think in the comment below and I will try to write the next chapter as soon as I can once again thank you keep supporting me. I am hope that my best friend boyfriend will awake up from his coma too for her . Thank you for reading.