chapter 1

Alphas and Omegas

Y/N POV

It been four months seen I have waken up from the coma.

The world has become a new place for me now.I live with my single mother who is all ways working and worries so much about me.

My dad left when I was four years old , he cheated on my mother,and when my mother funded out she was heart broken .

They would fight about everything and my mother would be the one to get hurt.

She try keep me in my room when they fight but something I would come out and try to stop my dad from hurting her.

Those things replay in my head even after the coma , I just wish they would go away .

I wake up this morning and the pain form the coma  still hurts me even after four months.

I sat up slowly and when to get ready for the first day of high school. 

After I was ready I came down stair for breakfast , as my mother put a plate in front of me when I sat down.

" I have to go to work early today so you have to walk to school, and have a great day at school please for me okay," said my mother put her thing in her bag.

I know why she was worried and I just nodded and eat.

We just move to China and  I need to try to start over with my life.

After I eat breakfast I told my brain tumor medicine because what happened in the past.

I walked to school  alone and got my schedule form the office.

 

My first class was history the class that I was really good at.

I came in the classroom and ask the teacher where I should sit. 

​She said" row three next to window and here the book for this class."

​I went to my desk and looked out the window.

Some boys came in as a group and laughing , talking to each other .

" Class we have a new student today, please tell us your name and something about  yourself to us" said the teacher pointing to me.

" Hi my names Y/N and I get move here four months ago with my mother and hope to get along with you" I said trying not say much about myself.

Why would anyone would want to know that I had been in a coma and just waken up form it.

Class started and one of the boys from the group of boys sat next to me with a smile.

" Hi my name is Luhan" he said still smiling. 

" Oh hi I am Y/N it nice to meet you" I said turn to the board.

I know he was just try to be nice to me since I am new here and all.

The day went by so fast and when school was over I saw my mom at the gates waiting for me.

I smiled and got in the car without a word.

" How was school today ?" my mom asked as if I had been four years old.

" It was fine mom so don't worry please" I said look out the window.

We didn't talk after that we just went home and she start to make dinner as I want to do my Algebra homework.

The image of my father kept coming back so I told my pill and try to do my homework.

I came back down for dinner and said nothing to my mother at dinner just eat.

Then went to my bedroom and got ready for bed and went to sleep.

In my dream my father was abusing my mother again and I was four years old again.

It hunted me so much that tear started in my eyes in my dream and as I slept that night.

 

 

 

 

Author note  :  I have go to go I will write it later and I wrote this for my best friend Savanna whose boyfriend is in a coma and has a brain tumor.

 I hope that he will wake up soon from the coma and she will be happy again with him.

Thank for reading and I sorry for the mistakes I made, I will try to write this as soon as I can because my algebra teacher keeps give out more home work .

why she keep give me homework on my weekends does she think i have the time for homework .