14

The Devil's Kiss
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"If we faced The Zombie Apocalypse, what would you do?" asked Suzy while her eyes focused on the TV screen which showing a girl in a combat costume slaying off zombies' heads.

They were watching Resident Evil 5 which this girl had choosen over the melodrama Dear John, and Sehun couldn't help but thought that it suited her better. He had discovered her unique likings when they were choosing movies to watch. 

"Like right now?" he asked, eyeing her from the corner of his eyes.

"Yes. Like, imagine if someone knocked on my door after we finished watching this movie and you walked to open the door. But when you opened it, there was a zombie," she said. Her attention now shifted to Sehun and the man was amazed by her random topic.

The man shrugged his shoulder as he glanced at her. "Zombie doesn't knock on your door, Suzy."

"I know! He didn't knock but he was banging his head on my door and we thought it was someone."

Sehun laughed at her, but actually he started to think about it. "Okay, so I'd open the door and be surprised that it was actually a walking dead with bloody head and probably ripped arm. I'm assuming he'd come after me with blank eyes and mouth opened ready to bite me."

"Yep. And you would tripped."

"Why??? I wouldn't." Sehun refused her idea as he shook his head.

"It was the typical scene on movies," she joked and grinned at him.

"No, I wouldn't," he said again, refused to look weak even if it was in her head. "I'd hold his shoulder. Looking at him, confused and since it was the zombie break out, we wouldn't know much about killing them."

"You probably will try to stab his head, since it was how those guys in the movies did." Suzy pointed the TV which they had long neglected with her thumb. 

"Yeah, but I don't have something in my hands to stab its head. I opened the door and tripped just like what you said, remember?"

"Too bad.. Then what you're gonna do next?" she asked again.

"Wait. What are you doing when I was struggling with that zombie, then?" he squinted his eyes at her. "Let's say you were sitting on this couch when I was holding the zombie back."

"I'd be surprised, of course, and when I snapped back to reality I think I would be very panic."

Sehun was looking at her eyes as she was lost in her own thoughts. A small smile formed on his lips and he just waited for her to go on.

It was a long pause before she talked again.

"And I would ran away," she said playfully and tried to surpress her laugh.

A betrayed look was shown on Sehun's eyes and a frown was visible on his forehead. "Really? You're unbelievable."

She finally let out her laugh. "Of course not! I'd throw this remote at him before run for a knife to stab his head. You're gonna owe me your life." Suzy crossed her arms in front of her chest and smiled sm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter