Hate

Hate

She knew something was wrong when he stopped talking in when they reach the hotel pool entrance nearly 10 minutes ago.

Though he kept trying to hide it, she knew that he was uncomfortable, in all honestly everyone in the pool who would look at him could tell that he wasn’t alright, he wouldn’t be tagged as the one who cannot lie to save his life if that wasn’t true.

She tried to ignore it at first five minutes because he looked so happy on their way to pool, telling her that finally they have some rest and time for themselves. They actually on vacation, and decided that it is the best to take a dip in the pool to relax their tense muscle after that long flight from Korea to Europe. But she can’t take another more minute to pass not knowing where the chatty and joking boyfriend of her went.

“Yah, Kang Gary!” She said abruptly that startled the man beside her.

“Hmmm?” He mumble as he looked at her.

“What’s wrong?” She said, intently looking at him.

“Nothing…” His eyes immediately leave her face and looked at the end of the infinity pool were they in.

“Yah, do you think I will believe you?” She said while holding his face making him face her again.

“No.” He said almost like a whisper.

“Then tell me what’s really bothering you” She said in her softest voice, looking at his eyes while still holding his face. She’s really worried why he acted this way instantly when she knew that it wasn’t easy to upset him.

 

After a few seconds of staring at each other eyes, she saw that he gave up.

 

His hands met her hands, which still on his face, caressing like he was holding something so precious before he gently hold it and hold it properly. His adams apple moved up and down, a sign that he was trying to think what he will said in a few seconds.

 

Looking at his troubled face, she wondered what could make him look like this. He looked so adorable actually, and he will tell her to stop using that word to describe him, a grown man but she couldn’t help thinking that he was adorable. Like this moment, when he was holding her hands gently, his expression looked so torn and his eyes can’t decide where to look. Her thoughts suddenly stopped when he heard his first sentence.

 

“I hate it..” he said while looking down on the pool.

“Wait..you hate what? You are the one who said we should be on this hotel” She said pulling his hands, a signal meant to look at her.

“It’s not the hotel” He said again, still looking down.

“If it’s not the hotel then what it is?” She said feeling confused. It has been less than three hours from the time they arrived, and during that time he looks like child in Christmas Eve.

“Yah, Kang Gary, explain it to me and don’t dare hanging your sentence like that without looking at me” Her temper taking the best of her now, and she hate that he felt uncomfortable without her knowing the real reason.

“I hate what you’re wearing” He said looking directly in her eyes, then look at her swimsuit and back to her eyes with pained expression. Before she could further analyze his word, he immediately continue what he was saying.

“It’s not that it doesn’t look great on you, because believed me you look so stunning on that pair but I hate it that almost all the guys around here looked at you with admiration and that is what I hate the most.” He said, eyes still on the water, his cheek flushed a bit because of what he said and his hand still caressing her hands.

A smile that she was suppressing is now shown in full, she let go of his hands and immediately put it around his neck. Her actions surprise him, and his questioning eyes met with her giddy stares.

 

“You know what Oppa? You’re so cute when you’re jealous” she said before she brush her lips to his.

“And if you hate it this much, you should have told me earlier and not throwing a tantrums like that” she said smirking.

“I am not throwing tantrums Mong Ji” His looks like a lost puppy now, and she can’t help but tighten her arms around his neck and give him another quick peck.

“You’re so adorable Kang Gary” she said before she kissed him fully, which he responded with equal passion and his hands are now supporting her back and waist.