oneshot

Hiccup
“Hic! Hic! Aaaah! This damn hiccup!” G-Dragon was near a tantrum. In only 30 Minutes he must go on stage with BigBang, but know he had a hiccup and it didn’t want to go away. The other members were talking to some dancers and camera mans, GD was all alone in the changing room. “Jiyong are you ready, the dancers want to talk to you, ‘cause of your Crooked performance?” – “Hic… nearly… hic” Taeyang peered in the room, he couldn’t hold back his laugh, G-Dragon was too cute with his hiccup. “Why are… hic… you laughing… hic… that’s not funny” But he self smiled, too. The younger couldn’t admit it, but Taeyang wasn’t only his friend nor his brother, he was so much more. Jiyong really loved him, like… yes like a boyfriend. “Yongbae, …hic… can you help me?” _ “Remember, I’ll help you anytime!” He sat on the sofa next to GD and thought. “Don’t breath for a time.” – “Hic… do you think it’ll help… hic?” The blonde was a bit skeptical. “Of course it will!” After a half minute he was already red, after one minute he was red like the apples in the Heartbreaker MV and after two minutes his face went a bit blue. “Ji breathe!!” The slight man breathed deeply, he got so much air in his lungs he could, then he coughed and whined like a baby: “It… hic… didn’t work” – “Hmm, if it’s like that I must tell you this: Two days ago I walked around in the house. I heard strange sounds from Seunghyuns room, so I went there and saw it!” – “Saw what?” _ “Seunghyun and Daesung ate strawberries with chocolate!” – “It’s a bit strange… hic… for man to eat that… hic… together, but they’re a couple, it’s cute” – “But Jiyong, They didn’t use their hands. Daesung had a strawberry half in his mouth, and Seunghyun got it by kissing, but he thought Daesungie is tastier that strawberries. So he kissed his whole body, when he put his pants down, I left quikly. You know my eyes were innocent, but know…” GDs eyes grew big and he was more than shocked. “Did that shocked you?” The man with the mohawk wanted to know. “Yeah, but… hic… it didn’t help” _ “Ok, Jiyong because of this I tell you my biggest secret.” Secret? Jiyong was really disappointed, his best and beloved friend had secrets, things he didn’t know. Even if he was sad, he had to listen carefully. “How should I start…?” Before telling, Taeyang looked at G-Dragons face. He was the most handsome person on the world. He can look beautiful, hot and cute at the same time. One of his eyebrows looked sometimes darker than the other, such little irregularities made his face only more perfect. He was really one of a kind. “I’m in love. I love this person for a very long time now and this love will never stop.” Jiyong run his fingers through his hair and tried not to let notice how sad he was. Yongbae was for him the most important human, he must be happy for him. “The person my heart belongs to is… it’s you. I didn’t want to ruin our beautiful friendship Jiyong, but I needed to tell you. I’m so sorry, but I love you.” GDs heart skipped a beat, did he heard right? Did Yongbae really said he loved him and only him. The rapper couldn’t think right, but it wasn’t important now, he let his instincts moving him. And his instinct was to press his lips on the perfect lips of his best friend. It was just a short kiss, but it made Taeyang grin that Daesung could be jealous. He looked in Jiyongs dark eyes, moved nearer and finally leaned in for a kiss. This time it wasn’t a small kiss, it was a passionately kiss, a kiss filed with pure love. YBs tongue was touching every part of Jiyongs mouth, while the younger boy caressed his head. Jiyong tasted better than everything on the whole world. Like fruits but at the same time like donuts, but not like normal donuts, like the donuts you would wait not only an hour for, which are filled with something really tasty, something that made you feel comfortable and made you want more. Yongbaes hand was on G-Dragons back, pulled him closer and closer. This long kiss made both breathless, but they couldn’t stop, so they took not even one second to breathe and continued with letting their tongues dance together. They were so concentrated in kissing, that they almost forgot about the concert. “Hyungs, we need to go on stage!!” It was Seungri. “So you both are together now, eh?” He were smiling like had really, really ert thoughts. The two other boys blushed. “You know you need to tell it Seunghyun and Daesung, too.” – “ Yeah Maknae, we know. But at first we will make this our best concert ever, to make my best day even better” Yongbae nodded. “Ji, your hiccup disappeared!” – “Yesss!!! But if you want we can pretend if I still have my hiccup, later this day.” Yongbae smiled and Seungri were grinning like a fangirl with dirty thoughts.