Prequel- The Call

The bathtub

He was in the tub. His hair were wet and droplet were falling down from it. His lips were slightly open. The lapping of water was bumping against his body. His back, leaning on the bathtub edge was quivering greatly. His eyes were closed but his ears were listening to any noise around him. 
Then he heard his footstep. They were lively. As if something good happened to him even though, and he was sure of it, nothing of the sort really did happen. He smiled at himself. That was so typicaly like him. 
Suddendly, he couldn’t hear him anymore. He had stopped his walk. He could no longer hear him but he knew he was there, in the bathroom, looking at him. He smiled again.
- Why don’t you come closer ?
Only the silence answered him but soon, the step re-started again. Ten. Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. Five. Four. Three. Two and… one. The steps stopped once again and a hand begin to pet his wet hair.  His hand slowly went to his neck. He it gently, lovingly. Suddendly, he felt his mouth on his jawline. He started to nibble on his flesh while alternating it with sotf kiss. 
He trembled and a sweet giggle left his lips.
- I like it when you do that…
He pressed his shoulder without saying a thing and kissed his right cheek.
He frowned his eyebrow. Something was off.
- Why are your lips so…
His hand gently covered his mouth, not letting him end his sentence. Instead and for the first time since he walked inside the bathroom, he talked.
- Wake up ! The phone his ringing. Take this call. It’s important.
- Wha…? 
- I love you.
He was confused and panicked. Why was he talking like that ? As if he was bidding his farewell ?
He wanted to face him but before he could properly turn his body, he pushed him back in the water.
He started to choke and by pure instinct, grabbed both of the bathtub’s eadge. He coughed water out and put one of his hand on his chest.
His heart was pounding rapidly in his ribcage as if it wanted to jump out. He closed his eyes and did some breathing exercices to calm his racing heart. When he felt his breathing coming back to normal, he carefully stood up to get out of the tub.
- Did I fall asleep in the bath ? He wondered while taking a towel from a drawer.
He was drying himself up when he remembered why he woke up. He had a dream about someone and his phone. He tilted his head to wipe his hair. If he recalled it right, the person said something happening with his phone would be important. He was trying to recall what it was when his phone started to ring on top of his dresser. He looked at it. That ringtone. It was his.
But didn’t he say he wouldn’t be able to call until the end of the week ? So why ?
He was still staring at it. He wanted to take it but something was preventing him to do so. A sentence came back to him.
« Take this call. It’s important. »
It was the third ringtone already. Should he take it ? Like the person in his dream told him to do so ? The ringing died and the fourth one started.
He quickly extended his shaking hand. In fact, his whole body was shaking like a leaf in a windy weather. He took hold of his phone and pressed the call button. His head was pounding. His heart was beating fast. 
- Hello ? He said nervously.
An unknown voice replied him.
- Hello ! Excuse me but are you Mister Shim Chang-Min ?
- Y-yes… but, who are you ?
- Are you Jung Yun-Ho-shi’s family member ? Asked the unknown voice ignoring his question.
- Huh ? Erm… yes… but what is going… on ? Where… Where is Yun-Ho ? Who… are you ?
- This is St Mary’s hospital.
Changmin’s heart started to beat violently. Something’s wasn’t right.
- What… what… is… I…
- I want you to calm down and listen to me carefully.
- I… Yes… I will… I…
The stranger took a deep breath.
- Since you were the first number to appear in the history phone call; we are contacting you to announce you the death of Jung Yun-Ho-shi. We offer you our…
But Chang-Min couldn’t hear the rest. The phone had slipped past his hand.
He slowly turned his body around in a frozen state of mind and fixed his eyes on the bathtub.

« Wake up. The phone his ringing. Take this call. It’s important. »
« I love you. »