Chapter 9~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 9
 
 
Seunghyun's POV
The sun in my eyes woke me up. Then I smell something good. Aa. I bet that was Hyunna's mom cooking. I heard my stomach growling which means that it's time for me to eat. I went to the bathroom to watch my face and brush my teeth after that I saw Hyunna in the kitchen cooking. I thought that 'Eomma' was the one cooking. Suddenly my stomach growled again and I bet Hyunna heard that because she turned around after that. I blush again. Aaah ! Only Hyunna makes me blush. I don't blush even something embarassing happened to me in front of other people though.
 
"Ow. You're awake. Le's eat breakfast. Wait I'll set the table" Hyunna said while turning off the oven and went to the cabinet to get some plates.
 
"Where's Eomma and Appa?" I asked her. I blushed again when I called her parents like that.
 
Hyunna's POV
"Where's Eomma and Appa?" Seunghyun asked while I'm geeting some plates from the cabinet.
I was shocked as he called my parents as his own, but I didn't show him my expression. I simply aswered.
 
"In the backyard. Can you please call them while I prepare" I said as I put the plates in the table.
 
"Eomma ! Appa ! Breakfast is ready" I heard him call from outside. 
 
 
Jonghun's POV
Hongki kept telling me that the weather is so hot that it's irritating him. I agree the weather is really hot, it's beacause Philippines is a tropical country. We took some pictures and we learned some thing about the Philippine culture and some of it's history.
 
"Hongki-ah ! Don't touch that !" I screamed as he was going touch an unfamiliar animal.
 
"OUCH !! THAT THING BIT ME ! "
 
 
Minhwan's POV
I woke up in the smell of coffee which I assumed that Jaejin made because obviously where the only one in their house. Ah ! How I miss Hyunna's cooking in the morning. I miss her. I sure wish that she's enjoying.
 
"Minhwan-ah ! do you want some coffee?" I heard Jaejin asked. I just nodded.
 
While in breakfast we talked about the project and some of their personal information like about love. I have learned that  Hongki and Jonghun are the romantic on'es and Jaejin was the playful and funny one. I asked about Seunghyun's love story because yeah I was kinda curious.
 
 
"Seunghyun is inlove for the first time" Jaejin told me as I sipped my coffee.
 
 
"For the first time ?? Really? Do you know the girl?" I asked.
 
 
"We don't really have a clue but we have a few guesses" Jaejin said as he took a bite of his scrambled egg.
 
 
"Guesses? Like who?" I asked as I raised one eyebrow.
 
 
"Well we have a bet on who Seunghyun likes. I bet for Lizzy since she's beautiful and funny,Hongki hyung bet for Krystal cause she's the iest and Seunghyun likes y girls as I've known." Jaejin pause a bit and looked at me in the eye.
 
 
"How about Jonghun? Who does he bet?" I asked.
 
 
"Well Jonghun Hyung always have the correct answers. He bets for Hyunna"
 
My eyes went bigger 3 times as its size. Hyunna? Why Hynna? Is she even Seunghyun's type? I mean Seunghyun likes y girls right as jaejin said it a while ago. Yea sure Hyunna have some curves but she's not that y. And she's a nerd, could Seunghyun really like her ??
 
Seunghyun's POV
We finished breakfast it was surely fun. I went to the bathroom to take a bath getting ready for the long day ahead of us. As I finished taking a bath Hyunna gave me some gloves and drag me outside. We walk for a mile or more *LOL as if* we arrive a a small farm. Hyunna told me that we will be helping her parents to harvest some fruits and vegetables. And milk some cow and goat. If there's still more time Hyunna promise me that she will take me to the market or somewhere where there are beautiful scenery. I took out my camera which I bought because we cnnot make a scrapbook without picture right? I took out my DSLR camera and a polaroid camera.
 
 
"Hyunna !" I called her as she was walking away from me. She turned around and walked in front of me again.
 
"Yes?" She asked. I hand her a pink polaroid camera. She stared at me full of confusion.
 
"It's a gift from me. We can use that camera for our project and this camera *referring to the dslr camera* for fun. I said. She smiled widely which made me blush.
 
 
She called her mom and hand the polaroid camera t her. She asked to took a picture of me and her.
We pose. Our background was the beautiful farm. She gave a peace sign and I put my arms around her waist which made her blush. I smiled at her cuteness.
 
"1.....2.....3...say kimchi !" Her mom counted
 
 
"Kimchi !" We both said.
 
 
 
The picture was very beautiful and it will be going to be the cover of our scrapbook.
 
Author's Note:
 
So it was a crappy chapter I know. I think all of the chapter I typed was crappy what do you guys think ? hehehe. So the next chapter will be the rest of Hyunna and Seunghyun's first day in the farm :) Please stay tuned. LOL And please give me some encouraging comments :) Subscribe Subscribe ! :) 
 
 
@kokokoko  Thanks dear for commenting your the only one comented when i posted chapter 8. Is it boring ?? Hmm. I wonder. Well thank you for the greetings ^^ Please keep commenting on my fic :)
 
 
I was wondering where all my subscribers went ? I need encouraging comments. Please give me some :)