Chapter 17~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Jonghun's Mom left. And all of them sigh at last it was over. They couln't stand pretending in front of people.
 
"Hyunna thank you very much !" Jonghun hugged Hyunna.
 
 
"Jonghun don't kill her" Minhwan said as he stand next to Jonghun. Jonghun just smiled.
 
 
"Minhwannie can we go home now. I'm tired and this heels are killing me" Hyunna whined. Minhwan just smiled and patted her shoulder. "Ok Hyunna we will go home".
 
While walking to the parking lot. Hyunna walked next to Seunghyun and smiled at him. She was totally happy.
 
 
"Um. Hyunna why are you smiling like that ? It's creepy" Seunghyun asked while he makes an scared expression.
 
 
"Yah. Don't be like that. I just wanted to thanked you !" Hyunna pouted as she finishes her sentence.
 
 
"Oh. Is that so. Well your welcome"
 
 
"So. Why did you did that?"
 
 
"Did what?"
 
 
"Call me. While Jonghun wanted to kiss me"
 
 
"Well. I-I-I think Jaejin hyung is calling us. C'mon lets go home"
 
 
"Eh? Jaejin's not calli-" Just then Seunghyun pulled Hyunna next to their car. 
 
 
The way home was so silent. It's the first time that it happened usually Seunghyun always tell jokes when their in the car but tonight is an exeption. After drivig Hyunna and Minhwan in their house the ride was awkward as before. Nobody wants to talk. In their apartment everyone went in the livingroom. Hongki asked Jaejin if he can make juice for them. While siiting in the couch Hongki started some conversation.
 
 
"So Jonghun. Do you really want to kiss Hyunna? I mean You wouldn't do that if your reason is just for your mom to believe that your a couple. Right?" Hongki asked. Sure he was jealous about Jonghun spending time with Hyunna for the past few days but he know that Hyunna s not Jonghun's type.
 
 
"Well I have other reasons but what I wanted to know is why Seunghyun here called Hyunna while I tried to kiss her. You know. Why do you want to stop the kiss Seunghyun~ah? Jonghun smiled at the nervous Seunghyun.
 
 
"Well. Um. You see. Um. I know Hyunna doesn't want to be kiss by Hyung. Yea that's right" Seunghyun said. He wiped the sweat in his forhead and smiled.
 
 
"Na-ah, Hyunna already closed her eyes. So maybe she also want the kiss." Hongki said.
 
Jaejin entered the room with the juice he made. Everyone gulped in the juices and gave Jaejin their thumbs up for making the best juice ever.
 
 
"So guys what are you talking about?" Jaejin asked as he wanted to join the conversation.
 
 
"We're talking about Seunghyun stopping the kiss earlier" Jonghun said as he took another gulp.
 
 
"Yea. Seunghyun-ah why did you stop it ? I wanna see how Jonghun kiss a girl. Everybody says that his the best kisser." Jaejin asked in curiosity.
 
"Yah ! Jaejin-ah I don't kiss many girls you know I only kissed two girls !" Jonghun exclaimed. He doesn't want others to think that his a playboy or something cause his not. It's not his fault that many girls are attracted to her and wanted to be his girlfriend. But Jonghun only have 2 past girlfriends.
 
 
"Yea. Mara and Michaela.Tch. You even kissed Hongki Hyung and his not even a girl" Jaejin laugh. Jonghun pouted.
 
 
"I was drunk ! I thought his my girlfriend ! What about you huh? you kissed your sister Chaewon while sleeping ! Hahahaha" Jonghun laugh as he remembered.
 
 
"Hey I was dreaming of my girlfriend Janine that time ! After I kissed my sister I didn't come near her for a month" 
 
 
"Hahahaha those memories where priceless atleast for me I only kissed my first GF Phoebe. Well all of us have their first kiss except for Seunghyun" Hongki looked at Seunghyun who was smiling at them.
 
 
"Huh? Me? Yea I don't have a first kiss. How can I have one  I don't even have my first girlfriend" Seunghyun laugh at himself for not having a girlfriend. 
 
"So anyway back to the topic. Seunghyun why don't you answer our question ?" Jonghun asked again. He know why Seunghyun did that but he just wanted it to came from the young boys mouth.
 
"I'm tired lets sleep now" Seunghyun said as he stood up.
 
 
"Sit down !" Jonghun shouted.
 
 
Seunghyun sat again he look scared because of Jonghun. As soon as Jonghun saw Seunghyun's scared face he laugh hard that tears are forming in the edge of his eyes.
 
 
"You know Seunghyun just tell us why. This conversation will not end if you dont tell us." Hongki said. 
 
 
"Yea. Oh wait do you perhaps like Hyunna?" Jaejin asked. Seriously is it not obvious enough? Jonghun and Hongki knows it and they just want the younger to tell it but Jaejin. Yea Jaejin is really clueless.
 
 
After Jaejin asked that question Seunghyun cannot answered which made Jaejin more curios. 
 
 
"Seunghyun~ah do you like her?  Just tell us."
 
 
"Yea. Seunghyun tell us. Where not brothers for nothing. Yea were not actually brothers by blood but you get me don't you?"
 
 
"Yea. You can tell us everything ! We can help you to confess if you want to"
 
 
"Seunghyun just tell us. We will keep it a secret. Ok?"
 
 
 
"Ok. Fine ! I Like her, I like her a lot. That's why I don't want Jonghun hyung to kiss her. That's why I stop the kiss. Be-because I was jealous. Jealous of Jonghun hyung being able to hold Hyunna like his real girlfriend." Seunghyun exclaimed. After he said the statement he smiled to himself and felt relief.
 
 
"Just what I have thought so" Hongki and Jonghun said in uision. They looked at each other then started to laugh.
 
"So wait. You guys knew?" Seunghyun and Jaejin asked. 
 
 
"Yep. We just wanted to hear it from Seunghyun"
 
 
"When did you guys knew?"
 
 
"Since the day you showed us your scrapbook. The smiles you both shared. I have no doubt that Hyunna likes you too" Jonghun said.
 
 
"So now the question is how are you going to confess?"
 
 
"I-I thought you guys are gonna help me ?"
 
 
"We're just joking dude ! It's for you to think on your plan. Goodnight Seunghyunnie^^"
 
~~~
 
Few weeks have past and their senior year was already ending. Well after 3 months they will be graduating so time flies so fast. They started on appling in different universities and taking up some exams.
 
~
 
One day while Jonghun was walking in the streets he saw some fliers. He smiled and grabbed one. This is what he wanted what they wanted.
 
 
Battle of the Bands !
 
Are you good enough? Do you have some awesome songs? Then join here !  The Battle of the Bands, all are welcomed to joined. 
The grand winner will have a 2 year contract under FNC Music. 
Spread the word. Spread the music.
 
 
 
 
Author's Note
 
Updated ~!
Hehehe Sorry if you waited long D:
Um. Sorry for mentioning some random names. I just can't think of other girls name. Hehehe well I don't know who are your biases in FT Island. LOL If you can tell me maybe if I'll write an Epilogue you'll be your Bias 'NEW' girlfriend. :)
Yea. As far as I can remember 9 of you commented. But there are 34 subscribers in this fic. Where where are you guys? Anyway. Just being my subscriber makes me Happy ! But I will totally appreaciate if you guys also comment. Hehehe
But I don't have any harsh feelings for Silent Readers. I myself is a silent reader. Hahaha. It's not that I son't want to leave comments. It's that well I'm shy. :D Yea Shy primadonna here ~
 
Anyhow this is a very LONG note^^ Don't forget to comment
 
you
 
HUGS&&LOVE for you ^^
 
CUPCAKES FOR EVERYONE ! (thought maybe you all want a change and don't want any cookies from me so I'm changing it to cupcakes LOL:))