DONE ;_________;

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Hyunna's POV 
 
Well this is my last day in Seoul my parents will drop me off in the airport but I ask them if I could visit Seunghyun in the hospital for the last time, they agreed of course. 
 
I entered the room and Jaejin run towards me and gave me a hug he was really sweet I scanned the room nothing change Seunghyun was still there lying in the bed unconsciously, I am still hoping that he will wake up before I leave. 
 
"Hyunna be careful over there, okay?"-Jaejin
 
"Don't you ever forget about us"- Hongki
 
"Always write to us or leave an email"-Jonghun
 
"Yah- and if you try to find a best friend and replace me, I will flew there and make you come back here"-Minhwan
 
I cried as usual and they all hugged me so tight. I went to Seunghyun's bed and whispered to his ear. 
 
I went to Minhwan and gave him the letter I made for Seunghyun. I ask him to gave it to Seunghyun as soon as he wakes up for the last time I said my goodbyes to them and hugged them. 
 
I left the room and cried my mom and dad patted my back for comfort. 
 
No one's POV
 
Hyunna was near the airport she's sad because she will surely miss the guys but she was extremely sad because she never saw Seunghyun awake. 
 
A few hours of drive and Hyunna and her parents arrive in the airport they said their goodbyes and Hyunna entered the terminal. 
 
At the Hospital
 
A few hours after Hyunna left Minhwan saw something unbelievable. Seunghyun just move his fingers, he told the other guys. Then Seunghyun start opening his eyes all of them cheered with joy because at last Seunghyun was awake. 
 
Seunghyun was scanning the room he was expecting to see Hyunna in the room but no Hyunna was seen. 
 
"Where is she?" Is the first thing Seunghyun said all of their faces saddened and Minhwan took out a white envelope and gave it to Seunghyun. 
 
Seunghyun accepted the envelope and opened it. It was a letter from Hyunna he read it while the others stood in place. 
 
Dear Seunghyun,
 
    For the last time I was still hoping that you will wake up before I leave for abroad. I am so sorry that I can't wait for the day you wake up, I wanted to be the person you will see first when you opened those beautiful eyes of yours but reality didn't made it real. I wanted to stay by your side and be the one who will help you recover, I wanted to be the one who will stay in your side and make you feel like nothing happened but still I can't. By the time you read this maybe I'm already gone. Seunghyun~ah I wanted to tell you that I don't want to hurt you, all of you, I agree for us to continue on dating because I want to spend my last days here in Seoul happy and with you. I am really happy when I am with you; you made me so special when you planned that date. The first time you kissed me on my cheeks is the first time for me to feel so many butterflies in my tummy; you don't know how happy I am because I am not good in expressing my happiness in front of you. The time I heard that you where missing I really blamed myself the time I heard you where in the hospital I really feel depress I didn't know that you will be in this kind of pain. Seunghyun~ah Thank you for making me special, thank you for taking care of me, thank you for understanding me, thank you for everything. Maybe God planned something for us, something more special. Always take care and never forget to smile. For know I wish that you will be successful as you wanted to be, I will never forget you. I will really sound pathetic right now but Seunghyun wait for me. 
 
                                                                                                                                                      Hyunna~
 
"When did she leave?" Seunghyun ask as he cry from Hyunna's letter. 
 
"A few hours ago before you wake up" Jonghun said and bowed his head. 
 
 
~
"Calling Flight SF092711, please go to Gate E"
 
'Well that's my flight' Hyunna said to her mind she was walking to gate E when her phone rang. 
 
*RING DING DONG RING DING DONG*
 
Hyunna checked the caller I'D and it was Jonghun. 
 
"Jonghun I need to g-" but she was cut off when someone screamed in the other line. 
 
"PABO! How can you not wait for me to wake up!!!!!" Suddenly Hyunna felt hot tears run to her face. The voice she was longing. Seunghyun was awake. 
 
"S-Seunghyun! I-I"
 
"Shut up and let me talk. On your letter you ask me to wait for you, but for how long?"
 
"F-five years, can you?" Hyunna ask scared. 
 
"I don't know! You should beg" Seunghyun said. Hyunna was crying and being watched by some guys who walk passes her. 
 
"No I won’t! I am ordering you to wait for me! Wait for me Seunghyun because, because"
 
"Because?"
 
 
 
 
"Because I LOVE YOU ! I FREAKING LOVE YOU SONG SEUNGHYUN I can't - I can't imagine you being with someone else and-"
 
 
 
"STOP ! Hyunna just STOP!"
 
 
"Wh-why?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Just turn around"
 
 
 
Hyunna turned around and there he is standing there panting full of sweat a bandage on his head a phone on his hand. When they locked eyes they didn't even notice that their body was moving towards each other.
 
Once they reach each other their arms hugged each other tightly, face burried in each other's necks.
 
"Last call for Flight SF092710 please proceed to Gate E"
 
 
"Tha-that's my flight" Hyunna said wiping her tears. Seunghyun kissed the girl in the lips and smiled.
 
 
 
 
"Hyunna I just"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
"After five years and you came back here, if we're still together will you um-"
 
 
"What?"
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Marry me?"
 
 
 
 
KENA's NOTE
 
TADA !!!! 
IT'S FINISH !!!!!
*sobs*
;__________________________;
 
 
 
FOR THE LAST TIME I WANTED TO
ASK YOU GUYS TO
 
P L E A S E 
C O M M E N T 
 
 
IT'S ALL WHAT I ASK FOR
 
ANYWAY,
I JUST WANTED TO THANK YOU FOR
SUBSCRIBING IN MY STORY
&& 
LEAVING SOME LOVELY COMMENTS.
 
 
I DON'T KNOW IF I WILL WRITE AN 
EPILOGUE FOR THIS STORY
BUT IF YOU GUYS WANT,
I WILL BE SURELY HAPPY TO MAKE ^^
 
PS.
Even though this story is finish please don't unsubscribe :)
 
 
THANK YOUUUUUUUUU!
 
 
 
SPREAD THE LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE^^