Chapter 15 ~

I'm Tutoring a Rapper

 

Chapter 15~
 
"Jonghun, no I wont do it" Hyunna stated as he heard Jonghun's plan. She doesn't have enough experience and she know that she will just failed in acting.
 
"C'mon Hyunna your the only one I know who can help me. And besides my Mom will leave Seoul in about a week." Jonghun pleaded.
 
Seunghyun and Minhwan either does not want to do the plan cause it's to risky. But Jonghun's mom want to meet the girlfriend as soon as possible. 
~
 
Hyunna's POV
I stared at my ceiling while lying in my bed. I was thinking of Jonghun's plan. I know that I can't act like her girlfriend but I really want to help him. Maybe if we practice I can do it.
I drifted off to sleep easily.
~
I woke up smelling coffee. Minhwan must brew some while I'm sleeping. I went to the kitchen to see Minhwan and Jonghun.
Jonghun came over to our dorm to bring breakfast and talk about his plan.
 
"So. Should we do it?" Jonghun asked with worried eyes. He waited patiently for my answer as I finished drinking the coffee he bought.
 
"Maybe if we practice?" I said not sounding sure. He suddenly stood up and hug me. I pull out of the hug and tap his shoulders.
 
"But I need some practice" I said shyly. Of course I never had a boyfriend before and I don't know what couples do.
"Yes,Yes we should. Tomorrow is the first day of regular classes we should practice after school"Jonghun stated. He was smiling weirdly at me.
 
"But I need to tutor Seunghyun incase we have a new topic and he need advance reading so incase there's a pop quiz on the next day his prepared." I took a bite at the piece of bread in front of me as I waited for Jonghun to speak.
 
"How about you tutor Seunghyun in our apartment after that we can practice on what we will say and do in front of my mom" Jonghun said.
 
"and yea here is he story we will tell to my mom how we met, when we start dating, etc" jonghun stated as he hand me out a 8 page paper. "See you guys tomorrow"
 
~~~~
The next day after class Jonghun gave me and Minhwan a ride to their apartment. When we arrived everything was clean and in order. I can't even believe that 4 high school guys live there and manage to keep their house clean.
 
Jonghun prepared some drinks for me and Minhwan. We started talking about the paper he hand down to me yesterday.
 
"How did we met?" Jonghun asked suddenly.
 
"We met when you bumped into me and helped me with my books. After that we stared at each others eyes and we felt some sparks" I said. I don't want to said it cause it was too cheesy ad Idon't know if his mom will buy it.
 
"When did we started dating?"
 
"We started dating a few months ago"
 
Suddenly Seunghyun entered the house. He put his bag near the staircase and went towards us. I put out my books and notes he sat next to me. I gave him a smile and he smiled back.
 
"Minhwan and Hyunna eat dinner here today. ok ?" Me and Minhwan nodded. Suddenly Jonghun dragged Minhwan in the Kitchen to help him make some dinner.
 
"So Seunghyun, what did we learn today in History class?" I ask Seunghyun wondering if he listened to the professor.
 
"Um-About Acient Greek?" doubting his answers he opened his notebook ang look for the lecture they just learned earlier.
 
Seunghyun read his notes again together with Hyunna's notes and their book. Hyunna smiled as she saw Seunghyun studying hard. Suddenly without waning Jonghun s his hands through Hyunna's waist.
Hyunna got shocked so she let out a small scream. Seunghyun automatically turned to Hyunna. When he saw that Jonghun's hands was around Hyunna's waist he automaticaly slapped it.
 
"Hyung What are you doing ?" Seunghyun giving Jonghun a confused look.
 
"Ah. Seunghyun-ah, Hyunna approved being my faked girlfriend but we need practice so when my mom saw me and her she will belive us being a real couple." Jonghun explained. The he turned his head to Hyunna.
 
"So Hyunna when I do this don't be scared of something just act like you really like what i'm doing. Act sweeetly and always smile" Jonghun explained.
 
"Ok Jonghun but can we do this later because me and Seunghyun are studying" Jonghun stood up and smile. He went back to the kitchen and helped Minhwan again with the food.
When Jonghun left Seunghyun sighed and face palmed himself. Hyunna just looked at him full of curiosity.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
"Hyunna, Are you sure with this?"
 
 
 
 
SORRY FOR THE SUPER LATE UPDATE T.T
Got a problem with my internet connections.
Then when it's OK mom will not let me use the wifi.
but now I updated. I'll update again on MONDAY !
YES. MONDAY :D 
Don't worry the next chapter is already typed ^^
 
Love and Hugs for all ^^
 
commets are surely loved :D