LAST

You Changed Me

My vision was a blur. I choked so hard after eating those pills. I can't take it anymore. Life's so cruel, there's nothing more that I want to do in this world. It's already become too bad for us, people to live in this place fulled by sin and crimes. I hate my self for not being the dead one in that accident who tooks all of my family from me. They died. They all died exept me.

 

Miserable? That words describes me prefectly. 

 

No matter how many times I tried to make my self vanished from this world, I always end up alive. 

 

I hate it. I want to die! I'm all alone in this earth. Friends? I don't even remember any of them. 

 

I heard once again the ringing sounds of ambulance and someone dashed my bedroom door quickly lifting me up from the ground. My body was too numb to feel anything. I just closed my eyes and everything went pitch black.

 

I blinked my eyes and let out a big sigh, I smell the familiar scent I've always sniffed lately. Hospital. You don't have any idea of how much I hate this place so much. Full of deaths and suffering. I was getting sick of this so-called hospital.

 

But then, I saw him. In his white coat. Smiling at me like an angel that I've never seen in my whole life. 

 

"Jung Soojung" He keeps his eyes on the name that sticked onto my bed. It tickled me after hearing this guy calling my name.

"Yeppeo" He puts on a smirk before locked his eyes into mine. His pupils was so black like a polished black pearl.

"You were a broken rose before you met me" He puts his finger on my chin and wishpered "I'm Kai"

I nodded simply. I can't take off my eyes from his deep stare. He's a young doctor. Handsome and he is attractive from head to toe.

 

The day after that, he keeps checking on my condition and keeps spending his time with me. Talking about his lifes and how he end up in this hospital. Sometimes I found him walking around my bed at night and I feel safe whenever he's around. I'm feeling okay and I felt that He makes my old self came back to me. I talked more and I laughed again. I never had any intention of doing suicide again. But strangely everytime he spent his time with me, everyone were looking at us. 

 

Once I asked him is it alright for him to loves a patient.

"It's allright, I love you and no one can bother us even if they want to" He only said that and gave me his warmest smile before kissing my lips softly.

"You are pretty" Kai let his palms pats my hair softly "You can't return as a broken rose again babe" 

I nodded and closed my eyes as he plenting more kisses on my lips.

"I want you to always be this beautiful red rose"

 

I'm still stuck in this hospital while actually I feel surely fine. No one in the hospital ever answer to my question about when's the date I'm going home. I missed home. But I missed Kai too. He was gone for this past week. I never see him at night nor day. He never walks around my bed like he always did. I tried to ask the nurses but they only ask me back who kai is.

 

One day, bunch of nurses burst into my room and grabbed my hands and legs. I groaned in pain because they gripped my hand and legs too tight. I fight back as strong as I can, but I still can't let go of their grips. They moved my bed out of my room and there he was..

In the corridor smiled his devilish smile, but looked like an angel's smile in my eyes.

He waved his hands.

I screamed his name as loud as I can, but no. He doesn't get closer to me but only getting farther and farther than me.

 

I end up in this mental hos[ital. 

They said Kai never exist.

I want to not believe their story so bad, but now it all make sense to me.

How he dissapear and reappear so suddenly. How I see those strange look in people eyes when I was with him. 

It all just make me believe their words.

 

I was frustated. I loves him so bad. I burried my face inside my arms and cried as much as I want.

When I lift my head, Kai was there again. Inside my isolated room.

 

"H-how could you enter.." I stuttered.

"I always with you soojung-ah" He smiled and gets closer to my bed. I want to hug him so bad.

"Come with me" 

"Where?" I ask in confuse.

"To heaven" I saw his devilish but angelic smile plastered on his face.

 

I realized his white coat was more dirtier than before.

 

And it was ripped in some spot. 

 

And I saw those sharp shining thing inside the pocket of the coat.

 

A knife.