The Matters Part 3 (40)

Unexpected Love With EXO
~ SOO JUNG P.O.V ~





I was in my room. Looking at the picture of me and my friends while sitting on the sofa. I miss them. So much. I wish I could always be with them.





But then I remembered of Tao as I looked at his picture with his friends. I don't know what did I feel now. But I think that I miss him. A lot. We haven't met or contact yet since we got back from the vacation. 

 

 

" Hahh.. Tao-sshi. I know it was funny but I think I miss you " I mumbled then chuckled.





Then I look at the bracelet that he gave me. I still wearing it. Never thought to take it off. 





>>>>>>>>> FLASHBACK <<<<<<<<

 

 

I was in my period day and I'm having a period pain. He stayed with me in my room while tried to help me endure the pain. I was laying on the bed in pain while he helped me to rub my stomach softly. Actually I felt so shy when he did that but I've no other choice. Moreover, my stomach was totally hurt so I think I just have to let him did that.





I just closed my eyes and calm myself. He still sitting beside me while rubbing my stomach.

 

 

" Soo Jung-ahh.. you look so cute when you sleep.. " He said. Maybe he thought I had fell asleep. 





" As if you know what I felt towards you. As if you know that I've feelings for you. Hmm.. " He muttered.





' What.. are.. he talking about? Feelings? Err.. '

 

 

" But it's okay. As long as I could see you are happy and smile even though I'm not the one who make you feel that way, I'll be glad.. " " .... love is something pure from the heart. I couldn't make you if you never want it. But I'll always try to let you make it by your own.. " He said.





' Omo. Is he just confessed his love to me? '

 

 

Then I felt he had stopped rubbing my stomach and I can feel he was no longer sitting on the bed beside me. I guess he wanted to go back now. It makes my heart feel sad inside. 





But suddenly I felt he was put something on my wrist. I think it was a bracelet. But why he give it to me? 

 

 

Then I felt something just layed on my forehead. I controlled myself to not open my eyes or making any expression. It was a kiss. He kissed my forehead. 





" Goodnight sweety. Take care of that bracelet. It's special for you. I hope with the bracelet, you can always feel my presence in your life. I have it too. So I hope as long as we have the same bracelet that I assumed it as a connection between us, we'll always be together. Forever " He said.

 

 

 

A while then I heard the sound of the door closed. I slowly open my eyes and think about what have just happened just now. He kissed me. 





" Huang Zi Tao.. what are you trying to do.. you make my heart beats more rapidly now.. " I mumbled. Then I look at the bracelet that he gave. Simple but nice. I like it. But then I noticed that was something written on it. 

 

 

" Love? Forever? err.. okay.. fine.. I got it.. " I mumbled as I looked at it. 





Then I closed my eyes back and calm myself. My heart was beating so fast right now. 





" Soo Jung-ahh.. just be calm.. don't be to panic.. " I said.

 

>>>>>>>> END FLASHBACK <<<<<<<<<<





" Hahhh... " I sighed.





Everytime when I'm thinking about it, automatically my heart will beating so fast. From that, I had figured something that I didn't know all this while. I've fallen in love with him. I'm not realised about it before. I don't know since when I have that feelings. 

 

 

" I'm sorry Tao. I've kept you waiting long enough " I muttered then chuckled.




A while then Ah Ra knocked the door and asked me to join them all for dinner.

 

 

 

----------------------------------

 

 

 

~ HA RA P.O.V ~




I'm still at the cafe. Helping my mum cleaning and packing stuffs in the cafe as we want to close it. 




Time showed 15 minutes before 9. While waiting for my mum to lock the door, I standing infront of the cafe near the road. I'm looking around the street while enjoying the the cold night. 

 

 

" Hahhh... " I sighed then looked at the dark sky. So calm. Full of brighten stars and the lonely moon. 




Suddenly I remembered of my beloved soulmate. Dyo-ssi. 




" Yah. Why must we be like this? I wish we could be like the stars. Always happy and be together " I mumbled.

 

 

I take out my phone from my handbag and starts to dial his number.




But there's no respond. He not answer the call. I call again and again. But he still not answer the call. I wonder why. Is he so busy with the class? But seriously until this hour? I thought his bake class had over already. Where did he go? 




There's a lot of thing that questioning my mind until I didn't realize that my mum had called me for a few times. 

 

 

 

" Ha Ra, are you okay? You must be so tired right? Or you don't feel well? Tell me " My mum asked in worried. I can see her worried through her face expression.



" Aniyeo. I'm fine. I'm okay. Maybe I just need to rest. It was a tiring day. There's a lot of customers today right? " I said then smiled.



She smiled and said. " So.. khaja. As we have arrive home, you can take a bath, refreshing your body then go to sleep okay. Get a rest. It's sunday tomorrow. So you are free to do what you want at home. Or you want to go hang out with your friends? " She asked.

 

 

" Err.. I.. I think.. I.. want to.. ask Dyo out " I said in shy.



" Ohh? Nice plan honey. You guys haven't met for so long right? " She asked.



" Err.. y..yeahh. That's why I planned on it " I answered.



" Okay.. so.. khaja " She said. I just smile and nod at the same time while looking at her face. 

 

 

Then we start to walk away. But suddenly I saw Dyo is walking with someone a cross the road. I was so shocked. But I quickly calm myself as I don't want my mum to ask me why. 



' Dyo-ssi? What are you doing there? With.. the.. girl? Who is she? Your bestfriend? Your new friend? Or your new girlfriend? ' I kept on staring at them until they lost in my sight. 



I dial his number again and call him. A few seconds waiting for him to answer but. Still. He didn't answer it. My heart was beating so fast as I keep on controlling myself. 

 

 

" Omma.. I think I just want to stay at home tomorrow. I don't feel like going out. I'm so tired " I said. Trying to hide my sadness.



" Ohh? Okay. Anything that you want sweety " She replied then smiled.



I replied her smile and look infront back. 



' I don't want to know how and when, but I will make sure you will tell me all of this drama as soon as I want ' 

 

 

..............................

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-kisah comel-kai comel-