I now pronounce you man and wife

You may kiss the bride

*Sorry but I'm still too lazy to edit T_T*

 

It had now been a little over three years that you had been together. Your relationship has been official for a year now. It was hard to hide your relationship for two long years but luckily everything went well and now you're getting married to the love of your life. You looked at yourself in the mirror. You had a beautiful dress that you had always dreamed about and everything looked just pretty. Overall you looked stunning. You felt extremely happy and a little nervous. You smiled to yourself and looked at the clock. Not too long and it would be your time to go. Your felt a little shaky as you sat on a bench near you. You put your hands together and they felt a little cold. "Just relax." You let out a heavy breath as you closed your eyes for a moment. "I wonder how he's doing." You thought and looked at the engagement ring in your finger. "Hmm, that day was so nice." You said playing with the ring

 

                                                                                               (//FLASHBACK//)

                                                ~~~~~~~~About a month after he had announced your relationship with him~~~~~~~~

You couldn't really do anything. After he had announced you being his girlfriend everything went just crazy. You received lots of hate mail from his fans and some mail telling you to hang in there. Your boss told you to take a break since some fans were coming to your workplace too. Your boyfriend didn't allow you to go out by yourself. He didn't want to take the risk of something happening to you. You didn't want to make him worried so you had no intention to go out alone. Luckily your friends would come to brighten up your day while he was working. Today was a little different day though. When you woke up in the morning he wasn't there as usual but as soon as you walked in the living room you were showered with flowers all over the room. The scent of the flowers was really nice. You looked around the room smiling happily. You walked to your coffee table and found a note.

Sorry again jagiya, i had to leave so early. I swear I will make this up to you. I hope you like the flowers, tried to get enough ot them to match your beaty but I don't think there will ever be enough of them for that. Remember to eat well, saranghae~

"I love you too you pabo." You thought smiling to yourself and looking around the room again. You were still amazed about the amoun of the flowers. "I wonder how much this costed....well I'll just enjoy this since he did this for me." You thought walking into the kitchen that also had a surprise for you. There was lots of food waiting for you with a note on one of the pots. 

Of course I wouldn't make my jagi dirty her pretty hands while making food. 

You heated up the food and started eating. "Wah, he really made this himself."  You had eated enough of his food to notice if he had made it. It always had some unique taste that you could easily recognize. You tried to eat as much as you could since he had made the food himself but there was really a lot of food. You felt really stuffed and decided to save the rest of the food for him. You put the empty plates in the sink and the left over foods to the fridge. One of your favourite tv shows was starting so you the tv in the living room and sat on the sofa in the middle of the flowers. 

When it was already evening you had watched a few dramas and done chores around the house. You laid on the sofa and enjoyed the scent of the flowers. It was surprisingly relaxing. You closed your eyes for a moment as someone knocked on your door. "Oh is it him." You rushed to the front door and were surprised to one of his friends standing there. 

"You need to go with me now." 

"Eh? But why?" 

"I can't tell you that but it's a favor for ~~~~ so please hurry." 

"Ah okay." You put your shoes on and headed to his car. He opened the door for you and you sat on the back seat. As the car started moving you looked at yourself in one of the mirror. "Oh god I didn't even get to do my hair or anything." You thought trying to do something with your hair. You were also wearing just normal comfortable clothes that you usually wear at home. The car ride was taking a long time. 

"Where are we even going?" 

"I can't tell that either. Just try to be patient, it won't take too long now." 

You sighed and looked out of the window. You had no idea where you were going and why and actually it was making you a litlle irritated. You didn't even think about anything bad happening since you trusted the  ~~~~'s friend. After more waiting you finally stopped somewhere. You were reaching to the door handle as he told you not to. He came to open the door himself and as you stood up he quickly tried to put a blind flod on you. You grabbed it wanting to take it off. 

"What's this for?" 

"Please just don't ask questions and wear it. It won't work if you don't." 

"Hmm well okay then." You lowered your hands and after walking a little you could hear waved crashing. "Is this a beach?" You thought and kept walking soon the ground under your feet started to feel different. It was definitely sand. Suddenly you finally stopped. 

"I will take the blind fold off now but please don't open your eyes until I say so." 

You shut your eyes as he took of the blind fold. You could hear him walking away from you and then stopping. 

"Now, open your eyes." 

You looked infront of you and couldn't believe your eyes. There was a path of candles and petals on the ground and as you followed the path with your eyes in the end you saw ~~~~ standing with his hands behind his back and smiling at you. You started feeling emotional already as you slowly started walking towards him. His smile seemed to grow bigger with every step you took. When you finally reached the end you were ready to hug him and give him a kiss but he suddenly kneeled in front of you. 

"Please let me finish what I want to say first and then give me your answer. Okay, so, we have been together for a long time now and with every day I seem to fall in love with you even more. You are the most beatiful and nice and incredible person I have ever met in my entire life and I feel extremely honored being your boyfriend. I want to keep loving and protecting you for forever so ~~~~ -ah, I'll ask you this, will you give me the honor of keep loving you and being with you for the rest of my life," he grabbed a little box from his pocket and opened it revealing a beautiful ring, "Will you please marry me?" 

Your eyes were watering and you smiled like you had never smiled before, "Of course I will." You answered as he gave the happiest smile he had ever had putting the ring on your finger and hugging you tightly. You couldn't hold your tears and let them fall.

"Don't cry jagi." He said wiping your tears. You looked at each other in the eyes and you could clearly see that his eyes watered too. 

"I'm so happy." You smiled and he kissed you. You put your hands around his neck and continued your kiss. He picked you up bridal style and you started to walk towards his car to head home. 

                                                                                                (//FLASHBACK ENDS//)

 

"Hee that was a nice day." You smiled to yourself and looked at the clock again. "Soon." You felt more nervous and remembered the time you met his parents for the first time. You were nervous and terrified of doing something that'll make them hate you and end you relationship. Even though ~~~~ kept reassuring you that his parents would never do that it didn't help you much. In the end of course everything went quite well and everyone liked you. His mother even told you her kimchi recipe which was a miracle according to the others. 

"Everything went well then so why won't it now?" You kept trying to calm yourself down. Your time was up and it was time to go. You walked to two closed door and saw your father already waiting for you there. You didn't have time to talk to him as the doors opened and it was time for you to go. You saw all the people standing and looking at you. Over the altar you saw your handsome hubby. You both smiled and you started feeling emotional. Your nervousness was already gone. You came to the altar and you looked at each other. 

"You're so beautiful." He whispered to you and the ceremony started. 

After some time the ceremony was about to end and you would hear the words you have wanted to hear for a long time. You held each others hands as the priest spoke. 

"I now pronounce you man and wife. You may kiss the bride." 

You turned towards each other and kissed softly as your mothers sobbed and everyone was clapping. 

 

*I don't know I just suddenly wanted to make a wedding fic xD I don't know about you but I enjoyed this as I wrote it hehehe. It could've been longer but this is how it came out. *