Travel

PeterPan

Slipping through the page of his old diaries , his eyes locked at the page where he paste the picture of his love one .

Ever since high school ends , she remains in his heart ..

“Yes finally I found this picture . how many years passed as I try to search for it” , jong in said and stare at the picture .

“are you still the same”,he whispered – remembering his love.

“ah so sad that I cant go back at those time .”, he said and close his worn out diaries .

Thunders roared from the outside making the sky clear and dark again .

“so funny . the weather forecast said it’s going to be fine night tonight.. aish they never wrong thought”, he said as he close his house’s window .

Then suddenly a huge of lightning passed through him and the light was too bright as he shut his eyes .

                                                    ***

He woke up in the middle of forest .

“where am i?”he said as he hold his head .

Then he saw a small light fly around . then he follow the light .

“ya .. the flying things . stop right there”, he said as he is running to chase the flying things .

“yes me”, the flying things stop and fly towards him .

“what are you?”, he ask .

“me .. I’m a tinkerbell”, the flying things said .

‘tinkerbell’, he wonders .

“jong in shii now you are in the neverland .. we will travel to your memory”, tinkerbell said .

“memory?”, he ask .

The tinkerbell nod and fly away while jong in follow her. After walk for about 5 minutes , jong in stop as he see somethings that captivate his eyes .

There he is with the girl that he’s been searching – looking at each other while smiling .

He drew closer to himself and the girl .

“believe me . I’m your eternal peter pan . your man will stop the time and be with you , eventhough I’m clumsy but I do really love you and I will run to you ”, young jong in said to the girl .

Jong in shy that the fact that he said something chessy before . then he follow the tinkerbell again . from bushes to bushes he gets through and sometimes he will drink some water that the magical rabbits gave to him . then he arrive at a dark road .

He could see clearly himself being punched and kicked by some villains . he try to stop them but he cannot touch himself that is blooding nor the villain . he was shocked , he looked at the tinkerbell to find the answer .

“remember jong in shii . this is only a  memory . you cannot change what had happened in the passed”, the tinkerbell said .

“ah right . if I didn’t being punched nor kicked by the villains that had bothered her .i’ll never had her heart .. plus we even shared a kiss”, he said to himself while smiling.

Suddenly a cloud came to him and offering a ride . he ride the cloud and could see her clearly – she was more pretty than wendy or Cinderella .. he walk slowly from cloud to cloud and arrive at the ground . as his heart is pounding because he is just right beside her , she slowly turned and smile at him .

“you are my fairy tale but you still linger around . I still get nervous being here beside you . look you have change.”, he said .

He went nearer her to plant a kiss on her cheeks but in the blink of eye , a loud noise hurt his ears ..

“open the last page .. open the last page”, the noise keep appearing through his mind and lingering through his ears .

Then he woke up realize that he sleep on the hard wooden floor at his house . he stand and walk nearing his diaries back .. then he opened the last page .

“dear jong in . this is not the end of our story yet . lets meet again In the next life and I’ll always wait for you in front of the heaven’s door ..”