Meet the princes :))

Friend or Foes

[1]

 

Meet the school princes

 

It’s almost been a month now, since I transferred to another school. At first, I hated it, well until now, can you imagine 5 subjects that require you to dance well to get a higher grade?! No! I didn’t even like this school so why must I transfer here? Because my parents “were” in a group in the music business so now I must do it too?

 

At least having a friend who also hates this school is there to support you. I met him first when I tried escaping but was seen by the principal so they put me in the detention room, and what do you know, he tried to do that too! After a while, we became friends and eventually became best of friends. But one thing still bugs me though, how come all I know about him is his name?

 

Is he a killer or something? I wanted to ask someone about him but I always realize that he’s the only friend I have. Am I that weird to be approached by someone else and be smiled at? Well, I couldn’t blame them, a girl like me with long black hair that covers my whole face CAN be compared to the world famous “Ju-On”.

 

‘Where the hell is he’ I asked myself as I searched the whole campus trying to find Hyun Joong, my only best friend. While searching for him, I came across a wild crowd mainly girls, screaming while trying to throw all of the presents they hold to someone or something. I walked towards the crowd and what do you know, the first girl who saw me approaching screamed “Ju-On!!” and fainted, the rest of them fled.

 

“Haha thanks a bunch” a guy chuckled as he approached me trying to hold all of the presents in his hand. Unluckily, one fell so I picked it up and gave it to him.

 

‘Die dazzling creature’ I said to myself as I saw him waving goodbye to me and walked back to his friends, who were also dazzling creatures. I saw him talking to them as he pointed to me, guess that he told them that I was the one who scared everyone else away. After a while, he and his 4 other friends approached me and told their names, thanking me for what I did.

 

“Thank you about earlier…” the guy I helped said as we shake hands. He told me his name was Park Jung Min, he was okay, but I can’t help but get annoyed when I see his face, which resembles like a horse.

 

“Don’t get too close to her mal!” another guy exclaimed as he pushed Jung Min in front of me and knelt down and kissed my hand. He said he was Kim Hyung Joon, and I was right about Jung Min, he WAS a horse.

 

“Thank you…” a guy behind Hyung Joon said as he gave me a silent smile. I don’t know why but he gave me the chills, he smiled but his eyes were looking at me coldly, a guy called Heo Young Saeng.

 

“Don’t get scared of him, he was born like that” another guy jokingly said when he saw me looking at Young Saeng “Nice to meet you, I’m Kim Kyu Jong”. ‘At least this guy is normal’ I thought to myself while shaking hands with him.

 

“Finally you’re here…”

 

I looked behind them to see the person, who said that, and I saw a guy with long brown hair and he crossed his arms, like he was mad at me or something. He walked towards me and stomped his feet.

 

“I’ve been looking all over for you!” he exclaimed as he walked back and forth saying stuffs I couldn’t understand no matter how hard I try. When he finally settled down, I looked at his face and stick my tongue out, making him angrier.

 

The others chuckled when they saw him get angrier at me. Jung Min and Hyung Joon were laughing while rolling on the floor while Kyu Jong was laughing normally, I got the chills again when I saw Young Saeng laughing while covering his mouth with his hand.

 

“Stop laughing at your leader!” he exclaimed as he tried to stop them from laughing. I walked towards him and tapped at his shoulders making him stop and look at me.

 

“Who are they?” I asked as I pointed at the others who were still laughing. I felt pissed at them but not as pissed as this guy.

 

“Oh, they are my group mates in our group, SS501.”

 

I couldn’t believe it, SS501 is a singing group that is world wide known in the whole world, and my best friend is the leader of that group?!