MORNING KISSES

Stopping The Ilness
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Achoo!"

 

"Aigoo.." I shook my head. I sat closer to him, "You should listen to me." I told him while putting the soaked cloth on his forehead. He's lying on his bed with red nose. He keep sneezing every minute. He's been sick for 3 days, since the day that he confessed his love to me. Well, I'm not sick. It's good to have a healthy metabolism.

 

"But I need to work, Da- achoo!" I can't help but feeling guilty seeing him like this. It's my fault. 

 

"I'm sorry, Ji." I bowed my head and played with my fingers. He looked at me with questioning look then asked, "Sorry for what?"

 

"Because of me, you're sick now." I said guiltily while staring at his eyes. He smiled and got up from his bed then pinched my cheek.

 

"Yah! Ouch!" I slapped his hand away from my cheek. "It's not your fault, Dara." He patted my head. "Not my fault?" I glared at him. It's obvious that I'm at the fault here, "Then who?" 

 

"Cute!" He pinched my cheek again. This time I don't slap his hand away. I just glared him more and more. He sighed, "It's okay, Dara." 

 

"It's okay!?" I exclaimed, "Look!" I pointed at his red nose. "It's because of me!"

 

"It's oka- achoo!"

 

"Okay!? You sneeze every minute and you said it's okay!?" I exclaimed. He just reply me with silence. I can't believe I just yelled to my own boyfriend. I'm such a bad girlfriend. 

 

He turned his body so now I'm facing his back. "Jiyong.." I called him. He just keep his silence. I sighed and move closer to him. I hugged him from behind and leaned my head on his shoulder. 

 

"Ji baby~" I called him cutely, "Don't be mad. I didn't mean to yell at you~" I pecked his cheek. He sighed and face me, "I'm not mad, Dara." 

 

"But you didn't answer me.." I mumbled to him. He didn't answer me. We just stared at each other eyes. He caressed my cheek gently, "I love you, Dara." I just reply him with smile.

 

He just smiled sadly knowing I didn't answer him 'i love you too'. I love him too but I'm just too shy to confess to him. Soon, Ji. Soon I will tell you. 

 

"Rest, Ji." I told him and pushed him gently to make him lie on his bed. I covered him with his yellow blanket. 

 

"But Dara I want to work.." He told me. I shook my head, "No." I got up from his bed and prepare his medicine, "Pleasee~" He pleaded me cutely, "No. Drink this." I give him the medicine. "I don't want to drink that medicine!" 

 

He pushed my hand away and turn his body at the other side. "Hey." I tapped his shoulder. He just moved his body away further from me. So he's lying at the edge of the bed. I sat closer to him, "Ji, drink this so you can recover faster." I shook his shoulder gently.

 

"Ji.." I called him, "You haven't drunk the medicine since you sick." I told him. He never touch the medicine that I gave to him. I know he hate drinking medicine but if he didn't drink the medicine, he won't be able to recover faster. All he did just begging me to let him work. 

 

He even ran away just to work at the cafe but ended up kicked out by his boss. He's not fired, though.

 

"You make me feel like a bad girlfriend that can't take care of her sick boyfriend.." I told him. He immediately sat up in front him, "You're not!" He exclaimed.

 

"I am." I said. "No no no. You're not." He said back to me. "Then drink this medicine if i'm not."

 

"No! I don't want to!" He refused. I just frowned at him. Then an idea appeared on my brain. I smirked. 

 

"Let's broke up." I told him emotionless. I should win an award for my acting skill. "Why?" He asked me. "I don't want to continue this relationship, it's only make me feel like an useless girlfriend." I told him and stood up.

 

He didn't say anything or even beg me to stay. He just replied me with silence. He don't love me anymore. I sighed and turned my body, making my way to the door, "I'm leaving." I told him.

 

I opened the door, ready to go out but someone hugged me from behind, "No! I thought you were joking! Don't leave me! I love you!" He hugged me tightly, "Please stay Dara. I love you!"

 

I grinned. He loves me! I pushed his hand away but he only hugged me tighter, "No! Stay! I'll do whatever you want to make you stay. I'll drink the medicine!"

 

"Can't breathe." I told him and he immediately released me. I turn around to face him with poker face. I tried to not to grin, I'm just too happy! 

 

"Whatever I want? Even it's to drink the medicine?" I asked him. He nodded, "Yes. I'll drink the medicine!" I smiled, "Drink it now." 

 

He look frightened, "Uh.." He stracthed his neck. He still don't want drink the medicine? Fine! "I'll just leave." I said flatly and walk out.

 

"No!" He grabbed my right hand and pulled me back to his room. He released my hand, "Sit there." He pointed at his bed. "No. I want to leave." I told him.

 

"You ain't leaving." He told me and immediately grabbed the medicine. He ran to his room door and close it. He stood in front of the door to prevent me from leaving him. "Look at me." He asked me. I looked at him. He immediately put the medicine on his tounge and bite it with his teeth.

 

My eyes widen. He didn't bite it right? It's like his soul are going out from his body. His face paled, "Bitter!" He shouted loudly. I immediately grabbed a glass of water from his bedside table that i prepared for him. "Drink this!" I told him and offered him the glass.

 

He took the glass and drank it, "I won't drink any medicine again next time." He mumbled. "You will, 5 hours later." I told him, "Or let's end this." His face paled, "No!! I'll drink any medicine you give to me.. Except poison of course." He stratched his neck.

 

"Poison is not a medicine." I told him.

 

"I don't care if poison is or not a medicine," He said to me, "But please don't leave me." He pleaded to me. I smiled, "I won't leave you, Jiyong. I love you." I said to him.

 

His eyes widen, "Wa wa what just did you say!?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter