I'm Sorry

The way it use to be

----- Point of View

My eyes opened like a baby for the very first time but it was dark. Only the light from the moon elluminated the room through the window.

I took my right hand and careesed the space to my right. Empty. Like always.

He always does this. He's always home late. I wonder if he still loves me. He said he would forever.

Sighing, I took my phone into my hands and turned it on.

The bright screen showed the numbers, "2:15".

I'm proud of him. That his comapny is doing so well. That he is becoming very succesful.

 But this was seriously not cool Kris. It's not funny either.

Kris's Point of View

I got home around early morning.  I tried walking in as quietly as I could. It's a bit hard when your this tall.

I saw her sleeping right in the midddle of the bed. Between my pillow and hers. She looked so cute in her deep slumber.

Carefully, I tried brushing her bangs to the side of her face. She opened her eyes. Blinked. Then looked at me without saying anything.

"Hey sweetie."

She didn't say anything and turned the other way.

She wasn't mad. She was pissed.

I sighed, knowing I couldn't do anything right now except get ready for bed.

----- Point of View

The next morning I saw Kris lying there, asleep. I was surprised. I haven't seen that in months. But the fact that he's still here doesn't change anything.

Last night he kept on trying to hug me but I kept on pushing him away.

I know he's really sorry but being the prideful and stubborn person I am, I won't let him get away that easily.

Just because Kris was home that didn't mean I had to stay home all day, therefore I went out. And came home late.

This cycle kept on going for a while.

I woke up before him.

Made him his breakfast and left it on the table or fridge.

Then left. He would text me asking me where i was and all that but I would only answer him with short answers.

Then come home late. But today was different. I came home early and put down the ingridients I got for dinner down on the counter.

I was doing this because I wanted him to know how it felt to be in a big house all alone. I wanted him to know how I felt all the times he did that to me.

He came down and looked me straght in the eyes. I did the exact same.

"Where the hell have you been?"

"Out"

"Gosh damn it -----. Why are you doing this to me? Do you know how much I worry about you? Or miss you?" He said as his tone started to rise

"Do you know how I feel now?" I said it calmly . Like there was absolutely nothing wrong.

"what?"

"I said, do you know how I feel now? How it feels to worry about the person you care for? Wondering where they are? If they've eaten yet? Living in a big house but being all alone in it? Do you now know how it feels Kris Wu?

The tension was as high as the sky.

He was quite. I turned away to the stuff on the counter.

Soon, I felt a pair of arms around my waist and something resting on my shoulder.

"What do you want now Kris?"

"I'm sorry sweetie. I'm really sorry." He muffled into the crook of my neck.

I took a deep sigh and put my arms over his.

I turned around and put my arms around him.

"I know you are. I just wanted you to know how I felt these past few months."

"So, do you forgive me now?" He asked with his famous smirk while  he gave me a peck

"Hmmm. Should I?"

He gave me a firm look.

I chuckled, "Okay, okay, I forgive you."

I put my head against his chest while he played with my hair and we stayed there for a while.

"Would you like me to make dinner?"

I grinned. "Yes, please."

 

 

_______________

So, thats's it guys. Thanks for reading :)

Sorry for any mistakes, errors, etc.

Please comment and all that good stuff :P Hope you enjoyed it!