Oppa-Dongsaeng

Oppa-Dongsaeng

“Kiddo!” Bomi whipped her head the moment she heard that word. Her small lips formed into a smile when she saw Hoya running towards her.

“O-oppa Good morning” she tried to put on her best smile and Hoya messes her hair like what he always do everytime they meet.

“aigoo… little kiddo is now a lady” he said still messing hair

Bomi pouted and frowned “yah! I’m not a kid anymore…so stop treating me like one” she crossed her arms and looked away

“but for me…” he pinched both of her cheeks “you are still the cutest kiddo who always cry whenever Sungyeol bullies you”

She yelps in Pain. Pain not because of his pinch but because of his words ‘ he still considers me kiddo.. When will he see me as a grown-up lady? A grown up lady who secretly likes….no… loves him’

She glared at Hoya before walking away.

“yah! Yoon Kiddo… I was joking” Hoya shouted but Bomi just kept on walking

 

 

 

“why are you with sungyeol earlier?” Hoya asked. They are on their way home and Hoya always walks Bomi up to their house since they are neighbors.

“he was just asking something”

“like what?” he interrogated.

Bomi stopped and looked at him “yah why are you asking so many questions? Are you an investigator?” but deep inside she is smiling, she is hoping that Hoya is jealous.

“I’m just concern because as a big brother….”

Bomi rolled her eyes. ‘yeah right Bomi, dream on… what do you expect? He’s jealous? As usual… he is just acting like a big brother’

“yah! Are you still listening? I don’t want you together with that sungyeol again, okay? And if someone courts you, you must tell me” Hoya still kept on talking while they are walking and Bomi just kept on nodding.

 

 

( Hoya can’t sleep that night and just kept on looking at his ceiling that is full of stickers of a star that he remembered that it was Bomi who nagged him to put those stickers on his ceiling so that when he goes to bed, he would still be able to see stars. He also remembered Bomi used to sleep in his bed after a tiring pillow fight. But that was 6 years ago, they are not kids anymore. Well, HE is not a kid anymore because he still thinks Bomi is still a kid. He is 19 years old while Bomi is just 14. And he also thinks Bomi is not yet at her right age for some romance.

He heard how his father knew that he is in love with his mom, His father was so happy whenever he saw his mom and easily missed her when she’s not around and feels like everything is in slow motion everytime his mom smiles, right there and then, he knew, he is in love with Bomi, the reason? Just like his father’s. But he can’t tell her YET. He wants to confess to her when she’s already at her right age. )

 

 

 

“Oppa!” Hoya put his baggage first inside the car before attending the girl who just shouted.

Bomi knows she looks miserable right now. Her eyes are red and swollen because she was crying the whole night, and she’s still on her pajamas but she don’t care, she wants to see him before he leaves.

“you look ugly kiddo” Hoya messes her hair again.

Bomi thought there’ll be no more tears since she already cried last night, but she was wrong, for her cheeks are starting to get wet again because of her tears “oppa… why do you have to leave?”

“I need to study abroad…” he tried to smile “opportunity only knocks at your door once”

Bomi who can’t contain her emotions any longer, hugged Hoya tightly “you’ll come back right?” she buried her face into his chest. Hoya nodded, and patted her head “I will kiddo, don’t worry”

“I… I…” she sniffed “Love you oppa” it was just a whisper but Hoya heard it very clear. He hugged Bomi tightly not wanting to let her go “just… wait for me Bomi” he kissed the top of her head before breaking the hug and went inside the car that would lead him to the airport.

Bomi was left there zoning out ‘he… called me Bomi for the first time…’ a smile was formed on her wet face while looking at the car driving away.

 

 

Bomi is in the middle of a busy crowd, tiptoeing and trying to look for someone. She looked around hoping that he would keep his promise, but she saw not even his shadow.

“Bomi~~” her mom happily called her name and handed her the bouquet of flowers.

“congrats! At last my Bomi already graduated” both her mom and dad hugged her.

“thanks mom…” she smiled but her eyes are still wandering around

“looking for someone?” her dad asked

“ahh… appa… have you seen Hoya oppa?”

Her dad was about to answer when her phone rang. She saw it was Hoya who is calling.

“pft!Stupid!” she murmured before answering it

“what took you so long to answer my phone?” Hoya on the other line complained

“I’m a busy person, okay? What do you want? I’m busy” she irritatingly said letting the guy know how angry she is right now for not showing up as he promised.

“why?where are you right now?what makes you busy?”

‘what?he didn’t even know today’s my graduation? is he faking it or what?’

“I’m with sungyeol…and we’re having a DATE” she emphasized the word ‘date’ to make the other guy jealous.

But Hoya on the other line just chuckled “yah! Why are you laughing? What’s so funny?” Bomi frowned

“You are lying Bomi”

“I’m not!”

“yes you are!”

“I’m not”

“yes you are!”

“I’m not, okay?” she did a mehrong infront of her phone thinking that Hoya won’t see it.

“Hey! I saw that!... why are you doing a mehrong like a ten year old girl?”

“WHAT?” Bomi looked at the phone screen ‘this is not a video call right? How come-‘

“Try looking in front you” Hoya on the other line said and Bomi did as she was told. She tilted her head for other students are still blocking her view. The moment the students started walking away, she slowly saw a figure with tuxedo holding a bouquet of roses while his other hand was holding his phone next to his ear.

“surprise!”

She saw Hoya smile. She still can’t believe it. Hoya is actually there! Smiling at her. after how many years of not seeing him made her want to run up to him and hug him really tight.

“OPPA!” she shouted as she started crying. She ran to him and quickly hugged him by the waist “I missed you!”

Hoya smiled “hey you’re ruining the flowers”

“I don’t care!”

“but I do… the ring is there”

Bomi broke the hug and looked at him curiously “ring? What ring?”

He handed her the flowers and took out the ring that he was hiding inside the bouquet.

The students screamed when they saw Hoya kneeled down and showed her the ring.

“will you be my Mrs.Lee?”

“nope”

Hoya frowned. This is not what he expected “no?”

“you did not even asked me to be your girlfriend yet, and now you’re asking me to be Mrs.Lee?”

Hoya’s frown, turned into a smile “will you be my girlfriend Yoon Bomi?”

Bomi enthusiastically nodded.

“so, will you be my Mrs.Lee?”

“of course Mr.Lee” Hoya slid the ring into her finger and stood up. And the rest clapped their hands including her parents.

“this is not even a diamond ring” Bomi pouted while checking the ring on her finger.

“you call that infinity ring… I love you to infinity and beyond” he widely smiles before pulling Bomi into a hug.

“I love you kiddo”

“I love you too oppa”

-THE END-

 

Author's Note:

Another one-shot as promised^^ I love this song of G.Na so much! I mean I can somehow relate to this song… I told ya, I write stories based on my own experience… but the endings in my stories are VERY different to the ending of my love story (I don’t even know if you can call it LOVE story pft). Anyway, thank s to all the HoMi shippers out there who keeps on supporting me and giving me encouraging words!! And those who are not HoMi shippers but still read my fail fics, THANK YOU!! ( I hope you’ll love HoMi by reading my fics kekeke) 

 

ANOTHER Note:

I think I’ll just make a fic that is full of one-shot… what do you think?? I am so into writing of One-shots now… and maybe I’ll add other pairings in my one-shots…and just comment who you want to be Hoya’s rival…coz as you can see I don’t use a ‘consistent’ guy as his rival with our dearly beloved Bomi ^^ I am… experimenting.. HOHOHOHO

P.S

Talk to me… T___T I don’t bite… I love having friends specially HoMi shippers like me~~~