Sm's new trainee

Sm's new trainee -Taemin

1....2....3 you count outloud as you rhythmically moved your body according to the beat. " RING DINGY DING DING ~" (SHINee's ring ding dong :P ) As you struck the final pose your arms dropped to your sides and you sat down exhausted. AFter winning the SM global contest you were recruited as a new trainee, you smiled as you still remember the joyous look on your face when you heard the news. Right now you were just practicing some choreographies from the other kpop groups. You quickly stood up remembering your vow to work harder. You walked over to your ipod to shuffle as SHINee's Lucifer started playing you smiled and quickly moved along with the beat matching each move of the choreography as you finished you suddenly collapsed onto the ground feeling faint. Before you out you saw 5 silhouettes running towards you.

You woke up on the couch with a towel on your forehead. "Wha-a what?" you mumled inchoerently "Ah! are you ok _____?" You widened your eyes as you see the 5 SHINee boys looking at you anxiously. "Ah! oh uh hello!" you spluttered bowing down. Jonghyun smiled. " You must be the new trainee ______ right?" "Yes it's nice to meet you all I'm a big fan."  you shyly replied. " I can tell you are a very good dancer you danced our choreography perfectly." Taemin said smiling. "Ah thank you very much oppa" you stuttered not able to contain your blushing. Onew stepped forward "You fainted probably from pushign it too far rest for now araso?" "It's good to practice but rest too!" "Minho said. "Ah I'll be fine after a minute or so." Key shooked his head firmly "Stay put it's our turn to perform for you." he smiled as he and the others stood in the middle of the room as their song "Everybody" played. You watched happily as they performed for you.

It was soon time for you to part ways with them as the SHINee boys said bye you were left packing your stuff. As you walked out the room you saw a familiar person leaning on the wall. "Taemin oppa? Ah why didn't you leave yet it's going to get dark soon." "I ......well......you...eh." Taemin's words trailed off.  "Well I better get going I need to catch the bus if you have anything to say tomorrow neh?" As you started to walk past him he suddenly grabbed your hand as you spun around he caught you and gently kissed you. As he broke away you widened yoru eyes. "O-oppa?" he smiled "Goodnight see you tomorrow." he pulled you into a final lingering hug and he left.