2

When The ButterFly Whisper

29 of oct 2013 12pm

Hanbin was lying on his bed still didn't dare to move a finger he just kept on looking on the roof trying to kick the idea of his shattered dream and broken  promise "Did we really lost.." His inside kept on saying that who is next still air it still didn't finish but the reality was so different from what in his mind and soul, Jinhwan get inside the room he walked till he reached hanbin bed jinhwan moved his head a bit forward to look down straight at hanbin blank face "you're up?" Jinhwan didn't get a reply he knew how much hanbin was in pain in fact all of them were in such a pain for losing and being not one team anymore, Jinhwan sighed after few seconds that felt forever for him he spoke "Look I know how you feel..We all are the same in this right?" Jinhwan  sat down on the edge of hanbin bed and looked at the opened window "its been few days hanbin, you didn't visit Sumin.. I bet she miss you, you should go and check on her" Jinhwan sighed for the last time when he didn't get any reply he felt like he was sitting next to a dead body hanbin toes were so cold from the wind that was coming from the opened window, Hanbin didn't even notice the disappearing of jinhwan he was so busy in his mind, He felt like his mind is an ocean and he is a small fish swim there with nowhere to go, not knowing the right direction.

 

15 of December 2006 3pm

On a cloudy day A happiness found her way to small flower shop in the country side of Seoul, Two kids were sitting on the bench in front the shop, "how many times should I tell you! Hnabin you have a rock head tsk poor Miss Kim!" Sumin was telling Hanbin the meaning of  wisteria flower  for the fifth  time, Her grandmother is the owner of the flower shop and she always place wisteria flower with the welcome sign "it's mean welcome you dummy" Sumin answered his question with small flick on his forehead, Hanbin whined from the flick "not my fault! Beside you know I'm more interesting in Hip hop music more than wasting time on knowing the meaning of the flowers" Since sumin Grandmother have this flower shop from long time ago sumin has grown between flowers and the bees with the butterflies danced around her, So she is so into those things especially flowers she always read books about flowers to know more and more about it.

They get inside the shop after the weather outside start raining and strong winds were distorting the peaceful day, They hide  in their secret place which is under the casher table it was big and covered with gray sheet and the strewn colorful flowers add a beautiful view with the silk sheet, Hanbin Picked up a flower the color got his attention it was mixed blue with purple it was a peaceful color and the shape of the flower was beautiful not until "you just said you don't like flowers and you are not interest in it and now you look soo in love with this one" Sumin scoffed at hanbin who suddenly frown at the annoying scoff that disturbed his peaceful moment "This one look so beautiful what does this one call?" Hanbin was really so interesting in this one "it call Agapanthus" Sumin answered with amused face, why he is so interest in this one? She can't really answer that "what is the meaning of it?" hanbin asked again with that big grin draw on his lips he was smiling like a fool, Sumin shock her head she doesn't really know the meaning of this one in fact she don't know most of the flowers meaning perhaps only the name sometimes they stayed  there under the table till they fall asleep.

30 of Oct 2013 12pm

At YG CEO Office Team B was all there He called them the day before at night telling them he want to see them all the 6 of them, they all attended at his office at the same time he told them to come, they all were nervous, What will he say to them suddenly? Disband them as he said he will disband the losing team? Change members? Many question in their heads no one can answer it except the CEO

"You maybe Wonder why did I called you today right?" CEO asked them and the 6 young Boys nodded their head, their tongues were so heavy to move it in that moment "well I want to give you some time for you and me, For you to prove for me that you should debut as the same members and for me to think about the disbanding thing" Then he added "I will give you a half year to improve yourself to me" they all got what he was saying nodding again then he told them they can leave, The get out of there with blank mind they didn't really know what to say or what to do.

After 4 hours

Hanbin Walked into a the flower shop that was part of the hospital first floor "do you want the same flowers sir?" the flower shop girl asked him with Artificial smile on her face that many workers put on their face when they talk to a customer "yes please" he replied Politely

He took the bouquet and left, taking the same road to Sumin place again to the place he hate the most to visit but there is a person he is longing for to walk out that place He don't know how long he need to wait or to take it again but all he know he will just keep taking it for that person, Few hours passed by while he was holding Sumin hand it gently and telling her everything that happened in that day and telling her he is sorry for not coming the past days, He finally let go of the most soft hand he love to hold after his mother hand "I'll visit you more often promise" after that he left the room, while he is taking the same road again he passed by a person room something catch his eyes something really familier he stopped and gazed at that old man room for a while.."granny what does Agapanthus flower mean?" Little Hanbin asked Sumin Grandmother who was working on cutting the flowers in pretty way for decorating the shop " Agapanthus? Why suddenly" she smiled at him then he tugged more on her sleeve "I wanna know because its so beautiful and sumin don't know" She then raised eyebrow and smiled "it's mean Secret Love" Hanbin was still standing there in front the old man room and he smile "secret love huh?" he mumbled those words to himself then heard a women voice coming from the old man room he looked more closely to see another old person but it’s a women, He guessed she must be his wife "remember when you gave me those flowers in my first year of high school?" the old women said to the man while smiling looking at his face Hanbin smiled again he guessed it right then, He walked out of there My mind is a mess I don't know in any direction to go..

 

------------

A comment would be lovely =)

A writer always love to know what the readers thinks of his own style on writing.