Chapter One

I hate triangles.

bbekcaqcmaazouw.jpgilhoonsungjae.jpgtumblr_m2e4wr4qbj1r9vnnvo1_500.jpgiOg0xGgYORDDA.jpg
"Wahhh~! Lookat all these!" Sohyun exclaimed, flipping through a pile of photos. Ilhoon chuckled and picked one up.
"We're so cute guys." he half-joked, examining the picture carefully. Sohyun smiled and nodded. Sungjae sighed and leaned up against the wall.
"I can't believe we're already seniors..." he trailed off, closing his eyes. Ilhoon pressed his lips together. 
"Seriously... talk about the hardest year of our lives." he grumbled. Sohyun punched them both. "Come on, you pessimistic losers! High School only comes once~ we need to embrace it," she looked away, her voice suddenly becoming soft. "and it'll be our last year together."
The room got silent as the three imagined the thought. Ilhoon cleared his throat and reached for another photo. 
"Well, then we should enjoy it as much as we can!" he smiled before looking down at the photo. His smile fell.

BKdQHFrCcAE8CoA.jpg:large "Ahhh.." Sohyun's face turn red as she grabbed the picture from his hands. Sungjae opened one eye and sat up. 
"Oh that?" he took the picture from Sohyun and gave it  long hard stare. "This was from the summer you went to the States," Sungjae looked up at his friend with a grin. "We did this audition stage at Lotte World, just for fun." he explained. Ilhoon forced a smile and nodded. "Oh..I see."
Sohyun bit her lip and gathered the pictures back together. 
"Well guys, I think it's about time we get ready for school." she sighed. "Go back to your guys' house." she pointed to both sides of the room. 
"Isn't it sooo convenient we're next door neighbors?" Sungjae joked. "We can bother you all we want."
Sohyun made a face. "Yah, I don't even know why you guys decided to come over this early anyways." she grumbled, tidying up her things. Sungjae gave her a back hug. "It's because we WUV you, Sohyun!" he laughed. Ilhoon widened his eyes. Sohyun swatted Sungjae away.
"HEY. WHO DO YOU THINK YOU'RE HUGGING."
She turned to Ilhoon. "Both of you hurry up and get out! I need to get ready." Ilhoon yawned and nodded. "Alright, calm down princess." He grabbed Sungjae by the arm. 
"Come on, lover boy."
Suddenly, Sungjae turned red. "LOVER BOY?! Who are you calling lover boy--" Ilhoon clamped his hand over the other boy's mouth.
"Alright princess, we'll see you in 20." he said quickly before ushering Sungjae out with him. 
Sohyun looked at the two in dismay until they left. After they did, she let out a deep sigh and picked up the photo of her and Sungjae.
"This..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*2 years ago*

"Ni ibseul tto hoomchigo..." Sohyun and Sungjae sang together as they practiced the "Trouble Maker" dance. Sohyun caught her breath as Sungjae kept his face close to hers, not breaking his gaze. Sungjae tilted his head slightly and stared at Sohyun, who continued to look at him without backing up. Carefully, Sungjae leaned in and pressed his lips against Sohyun's.
Sohyun widened her eyes as he did so, completely frozen up, but slowly relaxed and allowed him to lightly place his hands on the sides of her face. Her hands had been able to find their way to his neck, respectively. 
It was as if time slowed down. They had no worries, no regrets, no thoughts.

It was the summer that Ilhoon had gone to the States.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"And the rest is history..." Sohyun sighed as she put the picture back down. Shaking her head, she slowly stood up.
Suddenly, there was a knock at her door. Furrowing her eyebrows, she looked around to see if either of the boys had left anything. Opening the door, she was greeted with the familiar face of Sungjae.
"Sungjae? Did you leave something?"
Without an answer, he pushed through the door and shut it behind him. 
"Wait...so you did--"
Sungjae grabbed Sohyun's shoulders and kissed her.
Sohyun felt a wave of nostalgia come over her. Pulling back, she looked at Sungjae with surprise.
"Sungjae!"
He bit his lip. "I'm sorry Sohyun, but..." he paused and looked down at the ground, where the picture still laid.
"I can't forget it."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SOOO~ what's up with these two? I know it's a bit abrupt for being the first chapter and all, but I hope you guys liked it!
Upvote, subscribe and comment ^^
More to come,

-heavensmelody-