whaaaaat? ;o

Saturday School !

 

  -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

   Its in early in the morning, you rolled side to the side thinking about the incident last night.You stopped rolled on your bed and sighed, you closed your eyes for a moment thinking you met some of unexpected guest.

 

Flashback~

 

  There is a loud music can be heard around the hall. Everyone taking their partner to the dance floor or some of them asking the girls to be their partner dance. You were sitting on your seat at the table that were provided by your mom already. Then, you heard a footsteps that heading towards your table and suddenly the girl around your age asked at your brother who are just sitting besides you.

 

" Min...Minseok-sshi, would yo..you liked to dance with me? ", the girl said nervously can be heard on her voice while lowered her head to avoid from his stared.

 

" i don't know...-", " sure! my oppa happy to have a partner like you~", you answered back to her instead of your brother answered it. Minseok narrowed his eyes at you. You pushed him from his seat and said, " i'm sure you will enjoyed it oppa plus you should dance!", you beamed at him.

 

The girl's eyes were lit up and smiled widely at you and mouthed 'thank you' to you. Minseok had no choice so he took the girl to the dance floor. You mentally laughed at your brother who are stupid don't know how to dance properly.

 

" A beauty girl liked you shouldn't sitting here alone, aren't you ?", a voice whispered in your ear that make you turned your head and face to face with THAT jerk. Your face and his were closed that you can feel his breath against your skin.

 

You backed away a little from him and smiled innocent at him, " Oh, its just you. "

 

" yeap, its me! why are you not dance while your brother having fun dancing with his partner," he said.

 

" oh, i'm just too tired to dance that why!",

 

" since that your reason, would you like to dance with me tonight, Miran-sshi ?", he flirty said at you. You mentally cursed in your head when he asked you to dance with him, what the hell was that? ergh! just kill me already! he tried to hit on me! 

 

" sure! why not?! ", you take his hands on yours and he smirked at you but soon smiled sweetly at you when you looked up at him. 

 

He led you the way all to the dance floor. Some of the boys were envy at you that how lucky he can dance with you on the other hand the girls were just admired at your beauty that make them jealous at you how you are perfect.

 

" you know you looked pretty and beautiful tonight. Everywhere movement you made, my eyes always landing at you. Hmm..maybe love at first sight? ", he said seductively at you while looking down at your level. You don't know but you looked straight to his eyes. You can feel your face flushed in red so you smirked at him instead of smile.

 

i didn't know he can say something like this or maybe this is just words something that he always said to those he flirt with? You thought but that soon were interrupt by he lift up your chin so that he can see your face clearly. He leaned closer and closer and closer  you were panicked that he will do something weird.

 

" i know who you are the real one even though you think that no one will be found out " , he whispered in your ear and smirked at you. A gasped came out from your mouth and froze on your spot. you gulped not knowing what to do.

 

" i don't know what are you talking about ? ", 

 

" Miran, i know you know what i'm talking about here. " he said and held you closer.

 

You just looked at him. You were thought that he might be kidding about this but you can see in his eyes that he really serious about it. " how in the world does he knows?! " you muttered under your breath that Illhoon looked at you, " did you say something? " 

 

" uh? ah~ of course not! ", you pulled away from him and said, " i'm sorry Illhoon-ssi, i guess i still don't get it what you just saying ", and with that last word you walked away from him if its possible far away from him.

 

End of flashback ! 

 

You sighed multiple times. what if he finds out? will he tell the other about it? and worst what would be Yoonjae and Hanbyeol reaction?. " AISH! molla! i don't care maybe its just my hallucination!", you screamed on the pillow. Not long after that your phone ringing, you shot up and looked at your study table, you stood up and walked at your table.

 

Grabbed your phone not even bothering to look at the caller ID and answered it, " Hello? "

 

" Miraan-ah, its me! Yoonjae! ", she said happily after hearing your voice.

 

" whaaaaat? how in the world you know my phone number? ", you raised your voice a little but panicked at the same time.

 

" hehe..i'm Yoonjae and i know everything~ ", you can imagine she sing-sang on the other line.

 

You rolled your eyes, " whatever, Yoonjae. so, why did you called me at this early in morning?huh? "

 

" yah! did you forget? or maybe you haven't see your schedule carefully. Today, we've got a....-"

 

" oh! that one! i already checked it and the teacher who in charged it said its cancel because of the teachers are busy "

 

" whaaaat? really? why i didn't know that? "

 

" haven't you forget that you are senior and i'm junior? ", you raised your eyebrow.

 

" aigo! hehehe..sorry for disturbing you, Miran. i thought you are the senior. hehehe ", she laughed nervously.

 

" yeaah, right! anyway, gotta go. My mom called me, okay? "

 

" aww~ we're just having a little talking here and now you want to hang up? your meanie! "

 

" Yoonjae, grown up! i didn't know you will acted like childish! ", you snorted at her.

 

" yah! i'm older than you, remember that~ ", she said.

 

" whaaaat? now, you admit it! hahaha ", you laughed at her.

 

" fine! i'm hang up now. see you tomorrow, chingu~ ", she pouted on the other line.

 

" yeah, yeah! bye~"

 

You hang up the call and shook your head but the smile never left from your lips. Soon, that smile fall when you see your wall clock was showing, 8.55 a.m?! " thats mean... I'M LATE! WHAAAAT? " you jumped in flustered and make your way to downstairs. No wonder your mother had been yelling out your name.