one

What my feelings are for you?

The phone rings, waking Kai up from his good sleep. Kai groans before answers the phone call.

"Who the hell that call me in the middle of my sweet dream!" he yells on the person behind the phone.

"Yah! Kim Jongin. Don't yell at your hyung okay?" the person behind the phone, Lay, yells back at him. Kai rolls his half-opened eyes.

"Yeah yeah, so why you called me in this wonderful early morning?" Kai asks while closes his eyes. He really is so tired because of the overly practice yesterday. Yes, Kai or Kim Jongin is a dance choreographer. A famous one too. He and his best friend Lay opened a dance studio near downtown Seoul. 

"I just want to remind you that today is the day that we will organized the audition. And the time is 10am. So please get there on time." Lay talks through that phone like a mother. Kai looks at the clock, 7.30AM!!! Why the hell Lay called at such early hour, it still have hours to go before the audition.

"Yes yes I will arrive there earlier than you okay? Goodbye." Kai quickly hang the call and continue his sweet sleep. After a few minutes, he opens his eyes wide. Aish, all thanks to this Lay hyung. He thought while sitting up, getting back his instinct and start to walk to the toilet to wash up himself. 


Arriving at the studio, I open the front door and walk in. I stop walking when I heard some music coming from one of the room. Don't tell me Lay hyung forget to stop the music again. Aish... this man. I just don't know what to do with him.  

I just hear some footsteps in the room. It is impossible for anyone to come this early to practice. Not even Lay or me. Who is the person then?? Don't tell me it is not a person?! I may be a man but I'm scared of all these supernatural things too! Oh my, what should I do? Well Kim Jongin you are a man. Just go in no matter what happen.

I slowly peeked into the room. There was a girl dancing gracefully in the room. Her movement are smooth and flows with the music. Plus the dance that she did is ballet! My favourite. But... my studio doesn't provide this course so, she is not one of our student. Then who she is? Well I don't care, let me just finish the show first.

After the performance is finished, I can't help but give her a round of applause. She immediately turns around and look at me with a who-are-you look.

"Oh.. I'm sorry, I just walked past here and saw you dancing that's all." I flash my handsome smile on her hoping she won't think that I'm a bad guy. Wait, how can I be the bad guy? I'm the famous choreographer Kai that everyone knows. I'm a good guy. 

"I can see that. Hope you won't use my dance move for the audition later." The lady walks to her bag and drinks some water. The way she drinks water is so.. undescribable. Woah.. get that dirty thought away from your mind, Kim Jongin.

"What? Audition? So you're going for this audition huh?" "Yeah, and I will definitely get into, so you're not my competition." 

WHAT? SHE THOUGHT THAT I'M ONE OF THE CONTESTANT? Did she even look at the internet, I, Kai the owner of this dance studio, is one of the contestant? Wow.. wait till you see me at the room girl. You will be shocked when you see me.

 


first chappie is here. although is short. but hope you enjoy it. ^^

please subscribe (upvote if you can) and comment below what you think of this chapter.

plus the black part is write based on 3rd pov and the grey part is based on Kai's pov

So do you like 3rd or 1st pov? comment below to tell me what you think of it