Chapter three

My Lady (on hold )
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 It been a weeks already since Yoona attend the school and she know three are three young teacher in the school including her.First,Jessica Jung,the english teacher.She got many student fanboys because of her y looks but her real side is cute,bubbly and sweet.Second is Luhan.he also famous around female students since he is good looking more than Jongin but Im Yoona never fall for him more than friend.third,Im yoona as Im Yoona.Yes,she the magnae since she just a trainee teacher.It normal went to school everyday but once male students keep asking her number,she was shocks by that unexpected thing.

 

Today is saturday,of course there no class to attend.So,Yoona decided to take a rest at home,being teacher is tired enough.She sat on the swing that have been put at the house compound.Yuri was not home,she went to Daegu for some charity works (as a colleger) so yoona being boring by herself.Although Yuri is older than her,but she graduate early since she only took 2 years practical in college.Yoona lean back,resting her back on the wood wall as her feet started moving the swung.As a trainee teacher,she got a lot of things to do.She have to do the assigment that had given by principal and had to marks the books.She sighed hardly when remember about yesterday,when she enter Jongin's class.

Because of he sat the most in front seat in the middle.So yeah,he always intterupted Yoona from talking,making annoyed joke.yesterday,when she said she want collect the books,Jongin started his crazy act - flirting Im Yoona so,he think she won't collect the books.But Yoona never touched because of that.Instead,she slapped his for a few times with the ruler.She giggling when remembering Jongin reaction.How derp is he.She open her file and start do checking until someone knocked the wall nosily as she turn back and saw none other is Kim Jongin.

"Tok! Tok! Tok!" He scoffs making Yoona feel annoying.She send a glare at him."What are you want more? I'm busy." She said,furrowning her forehead with half-popped eyes.Jongin copying her reaction."hey,hey.Your are my teacher,remember? You giving us many homeworks and of course i need your help." this times he rolled his eyes as he fold his arms - pretending sulked.Yoona sighed."Alright..alright..which question you don't understand?" The words that made Jongin grins widely."Come in.the gate was not lock." she said again,turns at her file again and gather the papers together.Jongin was not reply.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter