02

Only Girl in the World

You sighed as you went for your next class, History. Pshh

You reached your classroom pretty early, your teacher has not yet arrived. Whipping out your phone, you decided to take a selfie of your i-want-to-die face using the front cam. Just as you were trying to get a good angle, a face popped out from nowhere which almost made you jump up from your chair. 

'Trying to take a selfie huh?' that familiar deep husky voice, you recognised it right away. You turned your hea to see Kai's face close to yours, one wrong move and you might just fall on him and crash onto his lips. You loved the idea but you werent that shameless to put that into actions, besides, hes taken.

You turned your head away before he could catch your blush.

'You almost made me dropped my phone.' you pouted.

Shes cute

Just then, he snatched your phone and leaned in close to you before snapping a picture. You snatched your phone back from his hands and looked at the picture. Kai was smiling nicely while your face was... Well, lets just say you looked like you were having a crap.

'Yah! I wasnt even ready yet!' you whined but he just laughs. Well, time for revenge.

You quickly position your phone and put on your best smile, snapping a picture. You smirked in satisfaction.

'Hey!!' he half-shouts, totally taken aback.

' Mehrong!' you stuck out your tongue playfully at him.

'Its not fair, you got my derp in your phone! I want revenge!' he complains as he takes out his phone and the both of you started taking shaky selfies of each other.

~

Class ended. You were a little disappointe as you had to say goodbye to him... You realised that you have grown attacked to him and that you think that you have fallen in love...

You knew it was wrong but you just could not control your feelings. Ottokae? You sighed.

'Er... Hae Ri?' you heard Kai calling you.

"Yeah?' you answered.

'I was thinking if you want to come over to my house for the project?' he asks. You felt your heart race. Why are you getting so excited, its only a project, pabo!

'Sure.' you agreed and flashed him your sweetest smile which totally melted him.

'So lets meet at my house tomorrow at 11am?' he stuttered but you were too dazed to notice. You nodded your head with a cute smile which sent butterflies to his stomach.

'So can I have your no.?' he asks with his killer smile. He wants my no.? No Hae Ri, its only a project, he will probably forget about your no. when the project is over or he'll probably delete it.

He passed you his phone and you typed in your no.

'I'll text you the address tonight.'

__________

Hmm, what should I wear? you rummaged through your closet to find something pretty but casual as you dont want to come off as desperate.You went with your ripped denim shorts and black shirt. You wore your silky smooth long hair down your back and slipped into your red converses.

You finally arrived at his apartment with the help of google. Google is my bestfriend. Forever alone...

You immediately spotted Kai waiting for you at the entrance. You gave him a wave and walked towards him. 

'Hey'' he greeted you in his y deep voice. You could feel your heart beating wildly.

'H-hi,' you tried to keep our voice steady but to no avail.

______________

He opened the door to let you into his apartment. The interior looks pretty luxurious. Thats when you noticed the photographs of him and his girlfriend. You cannot help but envy her. Shes so pretty and so lucky to have Kai.

They look so happy together.

' Lets go to my room.' his voice interrupted your thoughts as you followed him to his room which was pretty neat and organised. Books were placed neatly side by side each other and his bed was made nicely. 

'Did you tidy your room because I was coming?' you decided to .

'Neh?' he exclaims, shocked that you could see through that so easily. He gave you a sheepish smile. So he just tidied his room? Hehe. But nevermind, at least he tidied, which means he sees me as an important guest, he could have chose to leave it though. You cant help but smile at his thoughtfulness.

' What are you smiling at?' he asks when he caught you smiling.

'Nothing, lets just start on the project.' you suggested. Fortunately, this project does not require much discussion if not your poor heart wil not be able to take it. Despite having known him for days, you were still nervous talking to him. You flipped open your Macbook to search for information. All these history crap seriously makes you want to puke. You groaned. 

'I swear history is the most boring subject ever.' you accidentally blurt out. Kai just laughs at your comment.

'Well, I have to disagree with you. History is pretty interesting.' Your jaw dropped.

'ARE YOU SERIOYS? HISTORY IS THE MOST BORING SUBJECT THAT EVER EXISTED. I dont get why people worry about the past when you should be looking forward to future.' you stated like it was the most obvious thing. He chuckles at your witty comeback.

'People learn history to learn how people lived in the past. Its interesting to see how times have changed.' he adds thoughtfully.

You sighed as you got back to work. Soon enough you guys were done with the project earlier than expected thanks to Kai's brain. 

'Finally we're done!' you cheere as you shut your Macbook and lay down on the floor.

'Yeah.' Kai agrees, lying down on the floor beside you.There my heart goes again. Hes actually lying down next to me.

' Well, you did most of the work. Sorry, but history is not my thing.' you sighed, feeling guilty since you did not contribute much.

' Its okay. But you will have to make it up to me.' he smirks.

' I will, dont worry.' you assured him.

'You can do it now?'

'Now?'

'Mhm'

'How?'

' Lets go out for lunch.' he suggests. OMG DID HE JUST ASK ME TO GO LUNCH WITH HIM?! Hye Ri, youre just making it up to him, calm your . Dont forget, he has a girlfriend.

Before you could react, the door suddenly swings open, Standing in the doorway was a girl. WAIT ITS NOT JUST A GIRL! ITS HIS GIRLFRIEND!!!