Boyscout : Girlscout

(っ◕‿◕)っ ♥ Neaby's World of Imagines! [Revamping]

 

Boyscout : Girlscout

 

 

 

You placed your bag onto the ground, admiring the beautiful place you and your team will be staying at. It was already dark yet you could see every detail of the venue. The lights gave emphasis to the vast hallways and walls that are pure white. It was simply stunning.

Your school required everyone to take part for the celebration for its 95th year that’s going to be held tomorrow. Being one of the best members, and soon to be in a higher rank officer, you will have to go.

Tonight, the girl scouts, together with the boy scouts, will have to patrol on the said venue. The head of the girl scouts called you and you immediately went to her side, showing a sign that only girl scouts understand.

“Good evening, ma’am. What can I do to help?”

“Good evening to you too. You will be patrolling for the night at the west wing of the building together with another scout, so you better hurry because you’ll be on duty in a few minutes. Meet me back here after a while.”

Despite being worn-out and really tired, you firmly accepted. After dropping in your bags at the room you’re staying, you hurriedly went back to the lobby.

When you had gone there, you saw the head of the boy scouts talking to one of his scouts. You recognized him as you got closer. He was one of the responsible boy scouts, not to mention a really kind-hearted lad. He’s a gentleman and you two were friends. You smiled as you found out he’s your partner.

Gabby smiled at you as approached you and he told you that you two would be patrolling a little longer as the leader requested. You sighed heavily, not really in the mood for it. You were extremely tired. Gabby saw it and smiled lightly.

“Don’t worry. It’ll be over and you won’t even know it.” He beamed. His smiles always bring people to smile too. Unconsciously, your lips lifted upwards into a smile.

As the hours pass by, you feel like you would pass out and can’t help but to stumble a bit as you two walked the hushed hallways. He always looked out for you since you were staggering on your walk. 

"I'll hold you. Don't worry." He said, as he placed his hand on your waist.

You tried everything to keep you awake but drowsiness was taking over. You rubbed your arms to keep you warm and for you to keep going. Being the gentleman he was, he removed his jacket and put it over you to keep you warm.

“You should’ve told me you were getting cold..” He whispered. Cautiously, he slung his arm over your neck and kept you close to him.  Making you feel warm and fuzzy. He held you as you two continued strolling down the hallway.

 

 

 

 


I told you it was random.

;-;